facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old September 21, 2012, 04:58 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Rain dance for NZ-Pak game. Comeon. Lets make this one game qualifying match.

ar ie jay Ms. Oronnya,
Fajr'er por before sunrise doa kortey hobay. That is the time when He is ready to accept any of your wishes (good ones only). Plus you have to be patient. When He gives, He gives more than what you have asked for. Who knows, you ask for a win and He gives you second round berth or semis, or finals, (heck why stop) win the damn thing. England was almost eliminated from the 1st round by Ireland. Then the rain came..... next thing you know they lifted their first major trophy. By the way, when you ask Him, put a word for me and all others here as well.

Example of His giving: Test status. lol.
Dilemma to pura kharap koira.... Bangali ekbare Shob chaye, ei karone to Allah kichu e dey na... There are so many non believers in thi site that if you ask for everyone.. Allah will fall into protocol problem and put the entire application into pending slot until He prepares every one to justify his blessings....

As you teach writing application to your kids... Please be focused on one subject only when it comes to Him too.... Please make it easy for him to give you what you want ...

Old September 21, 2012, 09:09 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlum
ebar to 10 wicket e to jitboi..new zealand re maf koira dilam ebarer moto..thak bechara ra indiar kase dholai khaise ekhon ektu super 8 e jaiya khushi thakuk..magar pakistan er khobor ase..10wicket e jittei hobe..amra khub bhalo prep nisi goto 6mash e..koto jaigai berate gelam..ebar berano ta ushul korbo..pakistan shabdhan
apni khali 10 wicket niyei asen ken, why not 200 runs!!
Old September 22, 2012, 01:13 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful & Tamim Iqbal

I am feeling some tense that......nz will beat pakista...but r we able to do it against pakistan??? nz has some good t20 cricketers.....like macculam..jacob oram...guptil...ross taylor...shushi...miles....and pakistan has only afridi..akmol....ai tutoke amara out korte parle early we will beat pakistan...just need to be watch out against ajmol or afridi.
Old September 22, 2012, 01:23 AM
MLC World Series I

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibrulz
You know who to put blame on now

Seriously, even if this is a dead rubber, winning would win them some grace back, lets see.

Tamim
Ashraful
Mahmudullah
Shakib
Mushy+
Nasir
Ziaur
Mashrafe
Reza/Abul
Razzak
Sunny

Drop Shafi, Shak should play at 4 NOT at 3.
It's not that Shakib isn't doing well at no.3, he has the potential to bat at three but he is not justifying his skills to play there. He can play shots and carve open the ring fielders with his masterclass strokes. It's just he plays these blind shots and sometimes the premeditated shots that gets him out.

Else, are you seriously asking Riyad to bat at three? You know it's the PP and must be utilized to the fullest.

I agree with Shafiul being dropped, and since we've already seen how good Abul is, why not give Reza a chance? Surely he can bat better and how worse can he get with the ball?
Old September 22, 2012, 01:46 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Shakib

Anyways, lets keep up the spirit and hope high. England screwed Pakistan with only 111 runs on board, shows that their batting is fragile. We just need to take care of Imran Nazir and Kamran Akmal mainly.

We had some good signs in the game. Nasir was back in form. Ashraful was playing his natural game. We had a good start to the game. So there is high chance if they all click again, we will perform well.

I dont mid if we dont progress to Super 8. Will me more then satisfied on beating them.
Old September 22, 2012, 01:53 AM
ODI Cricketer

Afganistan er vobisshot onek ujjol... BD er vobisshot ondhokar... Shokaler shurjo onek kisu bolay, BD'r tow bikel hotay chollo shurjoi dekhlam na. Aishob sakib tamim diay kisssssssu hobena...
Old September 22, 2012, 02:06 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by salin
Afganistan er vobisshot onek ujjol... BD er vobisshot ondhokar... Shokaler shurjo onek kisu bolay, BD'r tow bikel hotay chollo shurjoi dekhlam na. Aishob sakib tamim diay kisssssssu hobena...
Bhai shurjor sathe kintu abar brishti o hoy..shetake bole 'shiyal mama biye'!

Raat mane to ar eita na je Shurjo nive gese. Have hope!
Old September 22, 2012, 04:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali007
Thread opener , Pak. is not the T20 champion , England is the current champion. This ground is a batting pitch so we should bat first if we win the toss and Zia should bat at no. 4 --- if he settle he will be our Mccullum !!!
I didn't say that they are the current chamipon
Old September 22, 2012, 04:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by maysun
@Dilscoop Hahaha I hear you. Even I had a thread ready for the Pakistan match. Just had to copy paste but partly didn't want to, after today's depressing performance and also, Zinat beat me to it.

And great work with that!

Oh and Zinat, all the best!
Maysun....sorry for your luck....it ran out

And the luck's needed more for our players. Just saying
Old September 22, 2012, 05:57 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Dilemma to pura kharap koira.... Bangali ekbare Shob chaye, ei karone to Allah kichu e dey na... There are so many non believers in thi site that if you ask for everyone.. Allah will fall into protocol problem and put the entire application into pending slot until He prepares every one to justify his blessings....

As you teach writing application to your kids... Please be focused on one subject only when it comes to Him too.... Please make it easy for him to give you what you want ...
Right. Like Eid prayer monajat? Sabr nai tho, tai some billion manush'er doawa kobul hoi na instantly twice every year. Toi chaitey oshubidha nai. Allah tho bolsey chaitey. Let us do our job first. Na chailey pabo na for sure. Ek ta "joke" monay hoilo.

Ek ta priest, shara jibon khub God'er jonnay khatakhatni korsey. Tho shesh jibonay tar ekta shok hoisey jay shey lottery jittey chai. Tho God'rey bolsey, "God, I want to win a lottery". Kintu ek din pottash. Tarpor God'er shatey heaven'a meet hoisey. Oi khaney priest bolsey, "what happened? I did give my entire life for you and couldn't grant me my only request?"

God reply korsey, "You got to buy the ticket, damn fool!"
Old September 22, 2012, 06:18 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Bagh er chokkhu da ki Sylhet i naki ? Shakespeare er moto Tho,Thi,Thu,Tha kortasen.

good joke btw.
Old September 22, 2012, 07:00 AM
Club Cricketer

I don't know why but I think we may pull it off against Pak. NZ match I never had good feeling abwt since our loss to Ireland, but Pak match I'm getting a different feeling. Lets see what happens :-)
Old September 22, 2012, 09:19 AM
Cricket Guru

Bangladesh recently has developed a tendency to make qualifying for 2nd rounds hard for themselves. I won't be suprised if Pakistan wins against NZ and BD (somehow) beats Pakistan -_- anyway, best of luck to Bangladesh. I really hope they all click.
Old September 22, 2012, 09:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Well we are as good as knocked out from this edition of WC T20. Winning against pakistan is most likely not happening. Only other way i even see us advancing is that if and that is IF ONLY we somehow managa a win against pakistan and cross our finger and hope NZ also wins against pakistan cause RR wise we will never advance!
Old September 22, 2012, 10:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

I wish banned member wiseshah opened this match thread,he was so lucky and i used to feel confident to see his confidence, kidding.
Old September 22, 2012, 10:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Also i would have liked mohammedc or zeeshan to open this crucial match thread
Old September 22, 2012, 10:47 AM
Cricket Legend

^ you have been lucky yourself winning the fantasy game...from here on...try opening one thread...just one...who knows...we might WIN the cup....after all, you yourself is a winner
Old September 22, 2012, 11:04 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

We seem to panic chasing big targets: Keeping bigger things in the picture is something we easily fail to do due to our inability to handle pressure.

Ashraful should have stayed longer last match, even at one stage he was blocking many balls, himself and everyone got impatient and he crumbled.(yeah, the asking rate was around 12.00 per over)

nice colorful thread from Zinat apu I love her spirit, enthusiasm...
Old September 22, 2012, 11:10 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

set realistic targets: When you are certain that it is beyond your ability to score 12 runs per over, why not at least try 8-10 runs per over, why why does this even matter? Because of Net Run rate! That's why

If you know you can't chase 190 then at least go for 160...run rate matters even when you lose...Panicking doesn't help your cause really.
Old September 22, 2012, 11:47 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib,Tamim,Anamul

[QUOTE=Rifat;1586767]We seem to panic chasing big targets: Keeping bigger things in the picture is something we easily fail to do due to our inability to handle pressure.

That's why we should have batted first.
Old September 22, 2012, 12:19 PM
Banned

Strategies, Strategies:

1. @TeamManagement Lets think before we pick a team and lets not pick a team out of thin air.
2. @Mushy/TeamManagement Use the heads God gave you for the country's sake! Although i'd prefer us bowling first against Pakistan but its not me who important but its the team!
3. @Team No matter what you do, bat/field, please to do it with responsibility. Play like ypu care about the country, fans, and importantly, YOURSELVES.
4. @Coaches Not going to blame you guys at all but please do bring out those whips of yours when you need to! Otherwise you cant fix these bunch of kitty cats.
5. Last but not Least, @pacers Never mind, i have nothing to tell you guy. Missing Nazmul big times here.
Old September 22, 2012, 12:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Have had enough! Mods kindly delete this thread and oblige me thank you
Old September 22, 2012, 12:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinatf
^ you have been lucky yourself winning the fantasy game...from here on...try opening one thread...just one...who knows...we might WIN the cup....after all, you yourself is a winner
Hey sis,U might bring good luck and i am wishing u all the luck. That will bring joy to all of us
Old September 22, 2012, 12:37 PM
Street Cricketer

What up folks.

All ready for the big boys
Old September 22, 2012, 12:47 PM
Street Cricketer

My prediction for the Pak BD game.

Pakistan batting first will post a target of around 170. Hafeez will get out in the first 5 overs while Imran and Umar will regain form. Nasir to score a classy 50.

Bangladesh will end up about 50 runs short of the target, with Gulli and Kukri sharing 5 wickets between them.