facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 29, 2017, 10:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz
Default Sri Lanka turn down PCB’s invitation of touring Pakistan

http://www.bdcrictime.com/2017/07/sr...ring-pakistan/

Said PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan: “I am a bit surprised at Sri Lankan’s refusal because terror attacks are happening everywhere in the world and sports events are still going on. It is unfair to just single out Pakistan for security reasons.”

what is wrong with this guy? If there's one team that has every reason to not tour Pakistan, its Sri Lanka. Tried to bully BCB into sending our team, and now going after SL. PCB needs to get realistic, there won't be international in Pakistan for the next decade or two (unless they play Zim, and maybe AFG and IRE).

Old July 29, 2017, 01:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Best friends turned them down
Old July 29, 2017, 01:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

This pcb buddha is a moron who tries to force people to go Pakistan. Imagine what this guy was like during his teen, adult days!
Old July 30, 2017, 08:31 PM
Cricket Legend

And now PCB wants apology from Afghan cricket board before any cricket ties can resume.

Taking BCCI to court (check)
Fighting with BCB for refusing to tour Pakistan (check)
Demanding Pak tour from Sri Lanka (check)
Fight with Afghan (check)

PCB looking like that one guy in the neighborhood that picks a fight with all the neighbors.
Old July 30, 2017, 10:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Lol.

Sri Lanka is the last team who will go back there, given what they had to go through.

Maybe situation is better, maybe players will get presidential security. But what happened then has scarred Sri Lankan cricketing fraternity for life. PCB is better off trying to improve ties with Afghanistan.
Old July 30, 2017, 10:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
maybe AFG and IRE).
Pcb funny ppl.

There is no way Ireland is gonna tour them ...it's not the strength of your cricket team that determines security importance ...it's the color of your skin and whether or not you are from western country
Old July 30, 2017, 10:43 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
Lol.

Sri Lanka is the last team who will go back there, given what they had to go through.

Maybe situation is better, maybe players will get presidential security. But what happened then has scarred Sri Lankan cricketing fraternity for life. PCB is better off trying to improve ties with Afghanistan.
Funnily enough most Pakistanis think SL would be the most likely team to ever tour them lol

Do wonder if PCB is going to try bully SLCB like they did with us
Old July 30, 2017, 11:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
Funnily enough most Pakistanis think SL would be the most likely team to ever tour them lol

Do wonder if PCB is going to try bully SLCB like they did with us
They won't

To Pakistan we are a guinea pig and a guinea pig only.

The reason why they don't want to invite us to the UAE is that they feel we are one of the only teams that will give in to touring their country.

Hosting Bangladesh in the UAE means definite profit but alas!

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old July 31, 2017, 07:52 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees

what is wrong with this guy? If there's one team that has every reason to not tour Pakistan, its Sri Lanka. Tried to bully BCB into sending our team, and now going after SL.
Not just that guy, I have met very sane Pakistanis who can't understand why other countries especially Bangladesh don't tour them.
Old July 31, 2017, 08:13 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

what on Earth PCB smoking asking SL to come BACK to Pak!
Old July 31, 2017, 08:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:
http://www.bdcrictime.com/2017/07/sr...ring-pakistan/

Said PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan: “I am a bit surprised at Sri Lankan’s refusal because terror attacks are happening everywhere in the world and sports events are still going on. It is unfair to just single out Pakistan for security reasons.”

what is wrong with this guy? If there's one team that has every reason to not tour Pakistan, its Sri Lanka. Tried to bully BCB into sending our team, and now going after SL. PCB needs to get realistic, there won't be international in Pakistan for the next decade or two (unless they play Zim, and maybe AFG and IRE).
Give that PCB guy a broken plate atleast.. no one feels for the arrogant begger...

It is harsh but they deserve it.. they should be more polite than being arrogant..
Old July 31, 2017, 10:23 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mustafizur,Saeed Anwar

I don't know why we are wasting our time about a issue between Sri Lanka and Pakistan's cricket board. Does it deserve any thread?

We should not poke our noses in others problems. Pakistan is very lovely and peaceful nation. Terrorism happen everywhere. It's hypocritical to just point out Pakistan here. Also delusional to think that not going to Pakistan will solve the problem if not worsen it. I for one stand against the desicion of SLC.
Old July 31, 2017, 12:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH Anik
I don't know why we are wasting our time about a issue between Sri Lanka and Pakistan's cricket board. Does it deserve any thread?

We should not poke our noses in others problems. Pakistan is very lovely and peaceful nation. Terrorism happen everywhere. It's hypocritical to just point out Pakistan here. Also delusional to think that not going to Pakistan will solve the problem if not worsen it. I for one stand against the desicion of SLC.
Ofcourse, here comes Anik to defend his native land.
Old July 31, 2017, 12:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonne
Not just that guy, I have met very sane Pakistanis who can't understand why other countries especially Bangladesh don't tour them.
There are also many sane Pakistanis who think 1971 was a betrayal by the Bengalis.
Old July 31, 2017, 11:42 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

PCB strategy is like a hindi song sequence where the hero keeps on harrasing the girl walking down the street until magically the girl falls in love. PCB is not gonna be detterred by the temporary snub folks. Keep going Shahriar Khan! May the comedy continue.
Old August 1, 2017, 12:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

If any team has a say in this, its SriLanka. Getting shot once wasn't bad enough? You want them to go for a round 2?
Old August 2, 2017, 08:32 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: VLC media player

Brother Anik,
You are telling us not to poke our nose , but at the same time you are standing against SLC desicion. Isnt it double standard? SL has the 110% right to say no to Pakistan. They were THE VICTIMS if you do not know that. Now ask a question to your self, would you do that if you were the target and were less than a inch a way from death? Players also have family just like you have.

And Pakistan is a peaceful country?Bro you are not following news in Pakistan or you are BLIND having two working eyes.

Quote:

Old August 2, 2017, 11:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:

Bhai, go home and pour some cold water over your head. You need it.
Old August 3, 2017, 01:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Anik is a shameless Pak lover. He loves Pak more than Jinnah. Just ignore him guys.
Old August 3, 2017, 01:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Anik is a shameless Pak lover. He loves Pak more than Jinnah. Just ignore him guys.
Harmless loon desperate for attention is all
Old August 3, 2017, 07:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
lolololol.
Old August 3, 2017, 10:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
PCB strategy is like a hindi song sequence where the hero keeps on harrasing the girl walking down the street until magically the girl falls in love. PCB is not gonna be detterred by the temporary snub folks. Keep going Shahriar Khan! May the comedy continue.
Lol. Someone needs to make a Joe.co.uk style video about this.
Old August 13, 2017, 02:30 PM
Test Cricketer

Nobody should tour Pakistan in next 40/50 years unless the security situation improves dramatically. It's considered as a heaven for terrorists and any high profile tour will give these scumbags a perfect opportunity to showcase their cruelty.

Pcb is trying to organise a world 11 match or something like that in lahore. Let's see how it goes.
Old August 13, 2017, 02:35 PM
Test Cricketer

I'm extremely glad that Pcb is getting humiliated by all the boards. This is what happens when u try to blackmail other boards. They refused to tour Bangladesh for no reason and now getting their well deserved punishment.

They will again get humiliated when they will lose their case against bcci. I'm Loving it.