facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old September 7, 2012, 08:06 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by asifthemanrahman
hamid hassan er ball to chokheo dekhbe na amader batsman ra

posted via bc mobile edition (blackberry)
কেন ? উনি কি পিংপং বল দিয়ে বল করে নাকি ?
নাকি আবার বাজুকা দিয়ে বল ছুড়ে?

Old September 7, 2012, 08:08 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isnaad
Such an odd timing for us Bangladeshis living in Bangladesh. 1.45 AM
Just pretend like it's a CL match!
Old September 7, 2012, 08:41 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Ajke ki Channel dekhabe?
Old September 7, 2012, 09:01 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Hamid Hassan er ball to chokheo dekhbe na amader batsman ra

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
keep him in Toronto...give no NOC!

anyways cricinfo te ai series niye kono coverage nai,but ami sure if we lose it'll be in front page
Old September 7, 2012, 09:01 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Ajke ki Channel dekhabe?
Mohammad Isam

@Isam84

Weather in Port-of-Spain isn't encouraging. BCB XI take on Afghanistan at 1:45am tonight. Channel i is advertising on live telecast

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old September 7, 2012, 09:15 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Channel I= losers....although, all the Bangladeshi channels r same
Old September 7, 2012, 09:15 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

this is the unofficial acid test for the afgans..they'll fight with their lives, we'll have to bring everything we got to the table..or else i see 100 new threads in BC after the match
Old September 7, 2012, 09:27 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
কেন ? উনি কি পিংপং বল দিয়ে বল করে নাকি ?
নাকি আবার বাজুকা দিয়ে বল ছুড়ে?
পিংপং বল
Old September 7, 2012, 09:28 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
this is the unofficial acid test for the afgans..they'll fight with their lives, we'll have to bring everything we got to the table..or else i see 100 new threads in BC after the match
get prepared ...Pathan der bhoye bagro shabok ra hide kortase...Sir Ash amago bachao
Old September 7, 2012, 09:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS
get prepared ...Pathan der bhoye bagro shabok ra hide kortase...Sir Ash amago bachao
Eida Kisu Hoilo?!
Old September 7, 2012, 10:01 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib , Mushfiqur

Bangladeshi fans are scared of AFG, now just think how our players would feel in the field.
BD beat AFG once in china, so nothing to scare of, BD faced world class balling attack, AFG balling attack is nothing compare to that. SO InshaAllah we will come out as victorious!
Old September 7, 2012, 10:03 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketPagolChele
Bangladeshi fans are scared of AFG, now just think how our players would feel in the field.
BD beat AFG once in china, so nothing to scare of, BD faced world class balling attack, AFG balling attack is nothing compare to that. SO InshaAllah we will come out as victorious!
its not that we are scared of the afgans, its that what comes after IF somehow we lose..we are afraid of the pressure and the outcome
Old September 7, 2012, 10:06 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
keep him in Toronto...give no NOC!

anyways cricinfo te ai series niye kono coverage nai,but ami sure if we lose it'll be in front page
As far as the rest of the world is concerned a team called BCB XI is playing not Bangladesh. Let's keep it that way, jodi hari bolte parbo nah aieta tow national team chilo na.
Test Cricketer

we can only control the controllable...what we can contol is the game..not the reaction of the naysayers
Banned

Quote:
its not that we are scared of the afgans, its that what comes after IF somehow we lose..we are afraid of the pressure and the outcome
Which means we are scared of IND and PAK fans and what would they say? Who cares, its T20 every team can lose in this format ! Believe me IND and PAK fans would never ever give us credit even if we beat AFG and IRE 100000 times. They are just like that , and accept it.
Old September 7, 2012, 10:08 AM
Banned

BTW we lost to SCOT and NETH, and we are still playing cricket, and world still exists
Old September 7, 2012, 10:10 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketPagolChele
Which means we are scared of IND and PAK fans and what would they say? Who cares, its T20 every team can lose in this format ! Believe me IND and PAK fans would never ever give us credit even if we beat AFG and IRE 100000 times. They are just like that , and accept it.
we shouldn't be searching for excuses that too even before a ball is bowled...chin up..enjoy the music or face it..come what may!
Old September 7, 2012, 10:14 AM
BC Editorial Team

Cowering fans ... please grow a pair. We should win the match. If we lose, no shame in losing to an up and coming side. Australia just got bowled out for like 70-80 runs yesterday. It happens. And stop caring so much about what other country fans think or say.
Old September 7, 2012, 10:15 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Well the Afghans got nothing to lose and will come at us very hard. Will our boys be ready? Well they have to be if they want to end up beating the Kiwis or the Pakistanis in the WC. I definitely won't count the Afghans out especially after our losses to the Scottish and the Dutch. So I'm very excited for this game. It should be a real test.
Old September 7, 2012, 10:18 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
Cowering fans ... please grow a pair. We should win the match. If we lose, no shame in losing to an up and coming side. Australia just got bowled out for like 70-80 runs yesterday. It happens. And stop caring so much about what other country fans think or say.
Well said. I think people worry about what other fans say too much. There will always be harsh critics on your teams. You just have to deal with it. Trust me, here in the US others teams fans can really get under your skin but you just have to let it go. It's just a game in the end.
Old September 7, 2012, 10:22 AM
Banned

If channel I broadcast this game, here is the link http://www.jagobd.com/channel-i-bd.html
Old September 7, 2012, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
Well said. I think people worry about what other fans say too much. There will always be harsh critics on your teams. You just have to deal with it. Trust me, here in the US others teams fans can really get under your skin but you just have to let it go. It's just a game in the end.
Listen Tiger444, I would have been delighted to accept your opinion if bangladesh was a team that wins consistently with associates or Top 8 Nation. As being fan of bangladesh, I do not remember many victories that came from our proud nation in cricket. If fans of Afghan + Zimb get under our skin becuase we are losers, I mean if we lost to them, then Ofcourse we should feel ashamed and embarrassed with sissies that play for our country, you might argue it is one off, well have we proven that it's one off, no!. It's time we take everything seriously and be hard to our players and coaches, as we know they have the quality but need to stop being a sissy.
Old September 7, 2012, 10:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
Bhia RazabQ, if australia got bowled out for 70-80 runs then what will happen to us, if we can or can not manage to beat the neighbours of Pakistan, Afghanistan?
Old September 7, 2012, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shams91
Listen Tiger444, I would have been delighted to accept your opinion if bangladesh was a team that wins consistently with associates or Top 8 Nation. As being fan of bangladesh, I do not remember many victories that came from our proud nation in cricket. If fans of Afghan + Zimb get under our skin becuase we are losers, I mean if we lost to them, then Ofcourse we should feel ashamed and embarrassed with sissies that play for our country, you might argue it is one off, well have we proven that it's one off, no!. It's time we take everything seriously and be hard to our players and coaches, as we know they have the quality but need to stop being a sissy.
Shams Bhai, no one is saying not to take the game seriously, all we want is not to take the "FEAR" seriously, it would kill us, kill our cricket. All I sense in your post, "FEAR". I can be wrong tho...
Old September 7, 2012, 10:39 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shams91
Of course I understand what you are saying and agree with you. It's time that we start winning on a regular basis against the lower ranked teams regardless of format and also win against the bigger sides more regularly. You could also check my previous posts on this website and you'll see that I stated that we should have high expectations for our players because in the end we as fans want them individually and Bangladesh to do well.

I was just stating that we shouldnt get down on what the other teams fans are saying. Most really don't know our team well and just say baseless things about our team and don't carry much weight.