facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 31, 2020, 09:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Btw those of you who added to bitcoin did a good job. btc might once again end up beating the s&p this year. If ppl are convinced this is the digital Gold why not.. Dollar will become worthless the way Fed is funding everything. World dominance of USD might end soon the way monetary policy is going and the universal accepted currency has to be something not connected to a country.

Gold/precious metals, btc/cryptocurrency would be the obvious play.

Old August 3, 2020, 11:17 AM
Cricket Legend

I am always pro social media app that create traction. Wanted to own tiktok for some time now when it wasn't so popular in USA but was trending in asian countries. Now finally our govt woke up and forcing sale of its US business to an American company ...

Its late but i got excited. Only to realize Microsoft will buy it.. they already have 1.6 trillion dollars valuation... with the news a spike of 4% - creates a ~60 billion dollar market cap valuation.. hahah..so in essence just the news of tiktok talk created a 60 billions dollar value....LOL (4% x 1.6 trillion)

I give up!!! I preferred it became an independent entity on its own and got valued at like 40b then i would jump in.. for potetnial incrase to 5x over next few yeaers...
Old August 3, 2020, 11:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Any good 5G stocks? Next decade it seems like will be run by advancement in the 5g sector. Maybe more automation. For long term hold, I think this will be the sector to yield the most gain.

i think for now I will buy into big dawgs on weakness like qualcomm and NVIDIA. but is interested to any other ideas any of u have.. Also I am sure new apps is probably in the making that was not possible with 4G - which should become more clear in coming years ..
Ended up buying qualcomm 2 days later. 25% up. What a luck lol.