facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old April 23, 2014, 06:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib/Anamul

So it looks like FIFA have decided to take off the ban for Barcelona........how convenient

Old April 23, 2014, 08:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubel_18
So it looks like FIFA have decided to take off the ban for Barcelona........how convenient
Dammit now they can actually buy a centre back and keeper. Was looking forward to Pinto being in goals for the next year.
Old April 23, 2014, 09:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Another 4hrs and 45 mins to go before the big game !
Old April 23, 2014, 11:26 AM
Cricket Legend

Old April 23, 2014, 03:42 PM
Banned

Real are close to the final now.
Old April 23, 2014, 09:35 PM
Cricket Legend

FT: Real Madrid 1 - 0 Bayern Munich.

Possession wise it was all Bayern. But they looked stale and predicatable. Meanwhile the few chances Real had were actually real good chances. Amazing thru ball from Ronaldo leading onto Benzema's goal. Can't believe Ronaldo missed that sitter in front of goal though. Could have also easily been 3-0 if Di Maria also took his chance. Anywho at least we didn't concede and have a a leg up in this contest.
Old April 23, 2014, 10:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Jeez Modric has to be one of the world's best midfielders going around. He has been unbelievable this season. He put in an out of this world performance against Bayern.
Old April 24, 2014, 06:24 AM
Cricket Legend

The way Modric controlled that midfield was so good to watch, he just is so confident on the ball and knows what to do without hesitating while always being able to find the right pass. For me he was the MOM yesterday without a shadow of a doubt
Old April 24, 2014, 04:13 PM
Cricket Legend

The way he dribbles the ball is outstanding as well. The ball is just glued to his feet. Also i think Coentrao has been outstanding in these big games. I think he might have replaced Marcelo in the starting lineup for the time being even if Marcelo is fit.
Old April 24, 2014, 05:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Old April 24, 2014, 08:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Old April 26, 2014, 06:32 PM
Cricket Legend

FT: Real Madrid 4 - 0 Osasuna
Old April 29, 2014, 05:31 AM
Cricket Legend

So excited for 2nd leg match. Another 8hrs and 15mins to go ! It will be the game of the season without a doubt
Old April 29, 2014, 05:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Yeh should be a good match and I am also nervous as hell, so many times we have missed that final hurdle one way or another. Here is to hoping this year is our year HALA MADRID!!
Old April 29, 2014, 05:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Slightly off topic but there are a lot of reports suggesting that RM have put a 70 million euro bid for Suarez. I agree he is a top class striker and have watched some of his amazing performances this season however i have also watched him in big games and he is nowhere to be found. And that leads me to the question, will he bring in the results? I'm not too sure. I can just imagine him being non existent in big games such as El Classicos and this will draw a negative reaction from the fans. I say yes definitely bring him in but RM fans should lower their expectations. I still want Benzema to still have a big part within the team because is link up play is first class. One thing to note is that is Suarez comes into the team then it is pretty much bye bye for Morata who i think has a lot of potential to be Spain's future number 9.
Old April 29, 2014, 05:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubel_18
Yeh should be a good match and I am also nervous as hell, so many times we have missed that final hurdle one way or another. Here is to hoping this year is our year HALA MADRID!!
I feel you bro. I think we will see a lot more attacking play from RM because Ancelotti has said that "we need to score rather than defend". And he is right. One away goal to RM and it is pretty much over for Bayern. HALA MADRID!
Old April 29, 2014, 07:08 AM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
Slightly off topic but there are a lot of reports suggesting that RM have put a 70 million euro bid for Suarez. I agree he is a top class striker and have watched some of his amazing performances this season however i have also watched him in big games and he is nowhere to be found. And that leads me to the question, will he bring in the results? I'm not too sure. I can just imagine him being non existent in big games such as El Classicos and this will draw a negative reaction from the fans. I say yes definitely bring him in but RM fans should lower their expectations. I still want Benzema to still have a big part within the team because is link up play is first class. One thing to note is that is Suarez comes into the team then it is pretty much bye bye for Morata who i think has a lot of potential to be Spain's future number 9.
i don't understand this at all.. Do people really watch the game or just Look at the stat ? The only match big match where he was ineffective was the two game against Chelsea.Even then he managed to create several good chances for his team mates. Just because he didn't score or assist enough doesn't mean he played bad.
I agree about morata. Buying suarez means bye-bye for morata. It wil also take min away from Jese. Imo, we dont need to buy anyone. Just i would like see morata more on the pitch more next season.He is being treated unfairly.He along with Jese are special talent.
Old April 29, 2014, 07:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnaf
i don't understand this at all.. Do people really watch the game or what? The only match big match where he was ineffective was the game against Chelsea. If you really watched him play those match, you know its true. Just because he didn't score or assist doesn't mean he played bad.
Being nowhere to be found and playing bad are two different things. He isn't that same player wen he plays teams such as Chelsea, Man City etc. There is a stat like he managed only no goals against the top 4 teams in the Premier League this season. He fails to provide the same impact that he does against the smaller teams. It's an undeniable fact. Suarez is a beast striker but i'm just wary about him not performing and showing his presence in champions league semi finals or in an el classico. Suarez isn't known as a match winner like Gareth Bale is.
Old April 29, 2014, 07:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I agree about morata. Buying suarez means bye-bye for morata. It wil also take min away from Jese. Imo, we dont need to buy anyone. Just i would like see morata more on the pitch more next season.He is being treated unfairly.He along with Jese are special talent.
I rate Jese in particular very highly. He has some of the best finishing and long shots. Very pacy as well. He is a huge talent alongside Isco. Real Madrid's young Spanish players will definitely play for Spain in the not-too-distant future.
Old April 29, 2014, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Being nowhere to be found and playing bad are two different things. He isn't that same player wen he plays teams such as Chelsea, Man City etc. There is a stat like he managed only no goals against the top 4 teams in the Premier League this season. Not only that but many experts think he lacks big game mentality. He fails to provide the same impact that he does against the smaller teams. It's an undeniable fact. Suarez is a beast striker but i'm just wary about him not performing and showing his presence in champions league semi finals or in an el classico.
Being no where found? Against Man City? Arsenal? ManU or Spurs? Everton? In all these game he was fantastic.Like i said if you just look at the stat i don't know what to say.Big teams can easily marked out him of a game because he don't have any world class player around him. That's why he suffer in the big game compare to others.
Old April 29, 2014, 07:38 AM

Quote:
I rate Jese in particular very highly. He has some of the best finishing and long shots. Very pacy as well. He is a huge talent alongside Isco. Real Madrid's young Spanish players will definitely play for Spain in the not-too-distant future.
Yeah Jese is too good. But among these three i rate isco most.They all Fantastic though.
Old April 29, 2014, 09:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Being no where found? Against Man City? Arsenal? ManU or Spurs? Everton? In all these game he was fantastic.Like i said if you just look at the stat i don't know what to say.Big teams can easily marked out him of a game because he don't have any world class player around him. That's why he suffer in the big game compare to others.
I guess your right about no other world class player around him. But saying he was fantastic in those games is a bit too much of an overstatement.
Old April 29, 2014, 04:28 PM

La Decima
Old April 29, 2014, 05:52 PM
Cricket Sage

Just wow. They just poured it on. I hope Chelsea wins tomorrow. Real Madrid vs. Mourinho will be one heck of a final.
Old April 29, 2014, 11:38 PM
Cricket Legend

FT: Bayern Munich 0 - 4 Real Madrid

Unbelievable. I would have posted on this thread when the game was finished but i was too busy celebrating the win . The emotion, the drama, the passion was amazing and i can't believe we won so convincingly away from home. Everyone is just playing so well together its amazing. Feel sorry for Alonso that he can't play in the final. No words can describe how im feeling right now.

WE ARE GOING TO LISBON WOOHOO ! LA DEMICA HERE WE COME !