facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 11, 2018, 07:38 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Haha what ? How do u figure all that ? I think Elon musk is doing ok . He loves this shi# . It's like calling trumps outburst on Twitter sad . It's sad for a a lot of ppl ... not him .

A lot of masks outburst comes from super high Ego. Many great over achievers tend to have those .

Nothing to pity ... most ppl would take his spot in life in a heart beat . Lonely hahaha .. he is not lonely
He doesn't take care of his health. Sleeps in office. Doesn't even destress. And gee!!!! Maybe...maybe he MENTIONED 'you don't wanna be like me' cuz he can't frikkin turn his engine off which you NO DOUBT would've found out had you had an iota of empathy and emotional intelligence and watched the damned video!!?!?!?

Health is wealth guys.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old September 11, 2018, 07:44 PM
Cricket Savant

[Repost]

Old September 11, 2018, 07:56 PM
Cricket Savant

Another Woke person. Haha! *NOT ha-ha walls!

Old September 11, 2018, 08:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
He doesn't take care of his health. Sleeps in office. Doesn't even destress. And gee!!!! Maybe...maybe he MENTIONED 'you don't wanna be like me' cuz he can't frikkin turn his engine off which you NO DOUBT would've found out had you had an iota of empathy and emotional intelligence and watched the damned video!!?!?!?

Health is wealth guys.
I don't have to watch the video . I been following musk for years ..since his pay pal days and more so since his Tesla venture . Ur knowledge is from one video I have far more exposure .

Mental health is a totally different topic . And it's not fitting here ... and has nothing to do with wealth or fame . Rastar fakir to billionaires can have those ...

His problems u put forth are under his control . It is not God given misery if u understand what I am saying . He is working hard otherwise he loses billions in Tesla market share longevity extra shares he is promosed if projections met if he can't deliver the number of projected productions .... he is also vengeful .. tweeting about Teska taking pvt(it's a long doscussion)

U feel this way because u have superficial video knowledge .

Anyways ... no longer interested in thhus discussion
Old September 11, 2018, 08:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Then don't comment if you haven't watched the video to DEFLECT my opinion. You have no CLUE what's going on.

You just

1. embarrassed yourself
2. put yourself on blast
3. and made yourself look like a total heartless idiot tryna up that bully-antic **** with SOMEONE you have NO CLUE who tf he is MADE OF.

We ALL know you lost your bully privilege with EVERYONE whom you disagree but don't have neither the INTELLIGENCE nor the CREATIVITY to argue rationally without resorting to some ad fffin hominem.

Your dumb ANTICS won't work with me anymore.

And let's not f---in kid ourselves. It's all because your SPITEFUL, HATEFUL personality to disagree with everything I say like a f***in gaslighter to make me look bad.

STFU and thank you very much!

Old September 12, 2018, 12:39 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

The cancer spreads.....

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...5af7da742c5dfc
Old September 12, 2018, 02:21 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9gYWOmyu0

came across these guys recently. simply amazing. love the vibe.

"tahar kotha boli, tahar kotha bolte bolte nau dorayia choli..." Humayun Ahmed was simply a genius.
Old September 12, 2018, 05:46 PM
Cricket Savant

Not sure which one is the motivation/positive thread, but wanted to share this uber-positive, highly inspirational viral video.

Start at

Old September 12, 2018, 05:48 PM
Cricket Savant

I got whole stock of these:

Old September 18, 2018, 04:35 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Saltbae in hot water?

Old September 21, 2018, 04:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Bangladeshi girl facing court in Melbourne for stabbing a man as he slept shouting Allah Akbar.Her sister faced the same charge in Bangladesh. Both were radivalized.The nightmare continues.
Old September 26, 2018, 11:51 PM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

Yeahhh! Logged in BC after 100+ days .. did not even load the BC page either in this time frame! Never happened that before in 13 years time (since singed up). We are in Asia Cup final now! Was missing BC after the match vs Pakistan. Hope everyone is doing ok, no major bans, lots of newbies posting!
Old October 3, 2018, 06:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

I think anti-Trump folks are so deluded. It scares me. Do they really think people believe in racism/male privilege/ rape culture? Even if true, do they also think that people want to be lectured on these things as if the one doing the lecturing is on a higher moral pedestal?

I think the liberals and democrat operatives who are undermining USA and its great president should be put to trial. I know they won't be, but in a perfect world they deserve to pay for their overt lies.
Old October 3, 2018, 07:50 PM
Cricket Savant

I have an irreparable crush on Harvey Spector's character.

Old October 4, 2018, 10:31 AM
Cricket Legend

The LIAR in CHIEF and his despicable Republican colleagues in the senate will confirm another proven liar and sexual predator Brett Monster Kavanaugh to SCOTUS.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old October 9, 2018, 10:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFair
The LIAR in CHIEF and his despicable Republican colleagues in the senate will confirm another proven liar and sexual predator Brett Monster Kavanaugh to SCOTUS.
The society that mocked Vice President Mike Pence because he never have a lone late night dinner except for with his wife probably deserves a sexual predator and liar like Kavanaugh as their supreme court judge.

Justice served
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old October 10, 2018, 01:39 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
The society that mocked Vice President Mike Pence because he never have a lone late night dinner except for with his wife probably deserves a sexual predator and liar like Kavanaugh as their supreme court judge.

Justice served
Except the people that mocked Pence are also the people that protested Kavanaugh.
Old October 10, 2018, 03:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Except the people that mocked Pence are also the people that protested Kavanaugh.
You cannot eat your cake and have it too.

PS. I am not justifying Kavanaugh's behavior, but my point is, when Pence is acting on common sense and in a dignified manner, why do you mock him? It is their own mocking that has exposed their social liberalism as nothing but a double standard and thus they failed and Kavanaugh and Trump WON.

Also mocking from the left itself was self-contradictory. If you claim to be a liberal, you are supposed to be a liberal and live and let live and not force Pence to act the way you want him to act. Rather, if you were a true liberal, you may have disagreed but respected Pence's chosen way of conduct, and if you had done so, your protest would carry weight.
Old October 17, 2018, 12:58 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

'Weed is life' - Lexxus

Canada joins Uruguay as the only countries where Marijuana is legal
Old October 17, 2018, 02:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Jamal Khashoggi

I really wish that this assassination is the straw that breaks the back of Mohammad Bin Salman. He is a cancer in GCC along with Mohammed bin Zeid of UAE.

In the history of Saudi Arabia, there was never a leader as inept and as unworthy as MBS. But it is a minor sign of the Day of Judgement that people will be ruled by the most inept of people (look at current world leaders: Trump, MBS, Duterte, the upcoming right wing fascist President of Brazil et el).

The royal family's lavish life style is simply unsustainable. And as the money from oil dries up everyday, as expected, cracks have appeared in the House of Saud over wealth sharing. MBS wants to keep everything for him and deprive other royal family members, and sooner than later, it will cause a civil war and KSA will delve into chaos. I predict it might happen soon after the death of current King Salman.

The mistakes of MBS have been many - and he has no single win to show for.
Old October 17, 2018, 02:33 PM
Test Cricketer

All of GCC is cancer.... not one country or one leader..
Old October 17, 2018, 02:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
Jamal Khashoggi

I really wish that this assassination is the straw that breaks the back of Mohammad Bin Salman. He is a cancer in GCC along with Mohammed bin Zeid of UAE.

In the history of Saudi Arabia, there was never a leader as inept and as unworthy as MBS. But it is a minor sign of the Day of Judgement that people will be ruled by the most inept of people (look at current world leaders: Trump, MBS, Duterte, the upcoming right wing fascist President of Brazil et el).

The royal family's lavish life style is simply unsustainable. And as the money from oil dries up everyday, as expected, cracks have appeared in the House of Saud over wealth sharing. MBS wants to keep everything for him and deprive other royal family members, and sooner than later, it will cause a civil war and KSA will delve into chaos. I predict it might happen soon after the death of current King Salman.

The mistakes of MBS have been many - and he has no single win to show for.
Perhaps you should blame God for allowing corrupt people to lead? No?
Otherwise, if God is ok with that, why do you have a problem?
Old October 17, 2018, 02:46 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Perhaps you should blame God for allowing corrupt people to lead? No?
Otherwise, if God is ok with that, why do you have a problem?
God allowed Jamal Khashoggi to enter the Saudi Consulate and getting chainsawed to death to show the world end of days (Judgement day) is near... God works in mysterious ways......
Old October 17, 2018, 02:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
God allowed Jamal Khashoggi to enter the Saudi Consulate and getting chainsawed to death to show the world end of days (Judgement day) is near... God works in mysterious ways......
I saw on a news article they dissolved the poor journalist with acid.
Old October 17, 2018, 02:56 PM
Cricket Legend

These are the same people that look after the two holy mosque in Saudi...

The same people that pray to God. That fast. That call themselves Muslims.

But....

I get scared these days when so called righteous people start preaching online...