facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 4, 2012, 05:33 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim, Sakib, Hashim Amla
Default To Parents here

How you are raising your teens? I mean in N America USA and Canada. It has been long since I was teen. Anything changed? I am not married by the way, I just want to know what your kids becoming behaviour wise and why and what causing them to be what they are becoming? Please do share...

Old July 4, 2012, 11:05 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Shock bhai, bookey boro Aghaat dilen brother!! I have been married for 12 something years, and I am childless! Me and my wife we hold each other's hands and cryu, How can we raise a child properly, when we have no child??? Booker bethar kotha kaakey bolbo re bhai?
Old July 5, 2012, 04:38 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

you are not married, i am guessing you dont have a kid either..and you are thinking about how teenagers are raised..
Old July 5, 2012, 04:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Shock bhai, bookey boro Aghaat dilen brother!! I have been married for 12 something years, and I am childless! Me and my wife we hold each other's hands and cryu, How can we raise a child properly, when we have no child??? Booker bethar kotha kaakey bolbo re bhai?
sorry bhai, maf kore dien. I didn't know this thread could do this.
Old July 5, 2012, 04:04 PM
Banned

Come on guys, I didn't mean to close the thread. I know for some it hurts but I am pretty sure most of you married bhais/apas feel lucky and very happy. Please participate in this thread.
Old July 5, 2012, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
you are not married, i am guessing you dont have a kid either..and you are thinking about how teenagers are raised..
bhai bia chara baccha nimu ken...kon dukkhe...
Old July 5, 2012, 09:24 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Are you benglai shock bhai? Well then I'll tell you whatever u do, your kids will end up banging a white dude...or an asian guy, or a latin bloke. Its inevitable.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old July 5, 2012, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Are you benglai shock bhai? Well then I'll tell you whatever u do, your kids will end up banging a white dude...or an asian guy, or a latin bloke. Its inevitable.
bangali na hoile bangla koi kemne!!! Anyway, why would bangladeshi female and male kids end up banging!!?? I grew up in the west, I never did it. But I know some from my high school did it females mainly...but why...and it was then...is it worse even now....what else.....
Old July 5, 2012, 11:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

shock needs to get laid i think...preferably to an 18 yr old girl.....then he will loosen up a little. jeez! i have a feeling shocks wife is ginna end up cheating.....lol.....this is what usually happens when you try to "control" ppl......
Old July 5, 2012, 11:21 PM
Banned

I control myself only...
Old July 5, 2012, 11:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock
I control myself only...
good for you.....then you should mind your own business regarding how bangladeshi parents are raising their kids......clearly you dislike how teens act these days..... but my friend i think deep down inside you wish you were with them...lol... there is a term in psychology for this... its called sexually repressed molllah....
Old July 5, 2012, 11:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan

durru bhai, mon tai kharap koira dilen...gan shunchilam...mon ta bhalo chilo...dur...
Old July 5, 2012, 11:30 PM
Cricket Legend

i want all bengali girls to be sexually liberated....... but they should stay with bengali men..... we promise we not gonna spread rumors...and will still respect you....just like the way you foreigh friends respect you :p
Old July 5, 2012, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
good for you.....then you should mind your own business regarding how bangladeshi parents are raising their kids......clearly you dislike how teens act these days..... but my friend i think deep down inside you wish you were with them...lol... there is a term in psychology for this... its called sexually repressed molllah....
bhai apni psychologist nakee bhai akebare internet er maddhome amare poira phellen...anyway...I just wanted to know about kids thats all I don't have any and have a nephew and he is pleasant but I am dissatisfied by his attitude sometimes...by the way most of my life I lived in the canada and I know more about west than bangladesh...
Old July 5, 2012, 11:38 PM
Cricket Legend

yes i am an internet psychologist.......i mean how many times is it that you repeated you grew up in west ....i mean you want some sort of approval kudos....u want us to tell you how good of a job you did growing up in canada and being good while rest of the kids you know ended up bad? why are u keep on mentioning that?

steve jobs did drugs...bush did drugs....clinton was a hippie....barrack was the product of illigit relations by many eyes...but i think they all turned out ok. what u think? so u need to chill and look at a bigger picture....

your nephew has an attitude prob? lol good for him....if he got the brain...its ok i think....a lot of brilliant ppl got attitude prob. but if he is a dumbasss then too bad for ur family... beat the crap out of him to fix that...
Old July 6, 2012, 12:20 AM
Cricket Savant

Orphy, actually gottta clarify on Steve doing drugs. Let's not glorify it. He just tried acid once and apparently it profoundly influenced him.

But hark! back to the old days. Of saints and sages; where they didn't resort to drugs yet where spiritually high all the time. (Or as our dear Rifat says: High on oxyzen :p )

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old July 6, 2012, 12:21 AM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Would we have had "Kubla Khan" without opiates?
Old July 6, 2012, 12:29 AM
Cricket Savant

or, guernica without poppy

or speed the film without crack

Old July 6, 2012, 02:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock
bangali na hoile bangla koi kemne!!! Anyway, why would bangladeshi female and male kids end up banging!!?? I grew up in the west, I never did it. But I know some from my high school did it females mainly...but why...and it was then...is it worse even now....what else.....
you will be surprised that kids get laid as much in Muslim countries as they do in the West.
Old July 6, 2012, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
you will be surprised that kids get laid as much in Muslim countries as they do in the West.
+1. Getting laid is good. Keeps them out of trouble - like blowing buses up. Gives them a purpose in life when they're chasing women and dating at Sangsad Bhaban and Dhanmondi Lake.
Old July 6, 2012, 03:42 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

House Parties in Dhaka - where the hell were these when I was growing up

The booze flows freely, and the girls well, lets just say, they put away the word 'no' for the night.
Old July 6, 2012, 03:44 AM
Cricket Savant

I want to...

...with Turbo bhai. He's my kinda man.

Old July 6, 2012, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6_Turbo
House Parties in Dhaka - where the hell were these when I was growing up

The booze flows freely, and the girls well, lets just say, they put away the word 'no' for the night.
This has been going on since the 60s. You think all the Bangla cinemas of old got their ideas of "rich girl in love with poor boy - engaged to drunk randy man at house party (beyara serving the coloured water)" from Bollywood alone? Hell no, that sh!t was a reflection of a part of contemporary society!
Old July 6, 2012, 03:50 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
This has been going on since the 60s. You think all the Bangla cinemas of old got their ideas of "rich girl in love with poor boy - engaged to drunk randy man at house party (beyara serving the coloured water)" from Bollywood alone? Hell no, that sh!t was a reflection of a part of contemporary society!
Well aware of it...I just think post independence we went through a period of conservatism, and these things were less talked about and restricted to a small percent of the population.

But they have exploded exponentially now, every weekend in multiple places, kids as young as O level students.
Old July 6, 2012, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6_Turbo
Well aware of it...I just think post independence we went through a period of conservatism, and these things were less talked about and restricted to a small percent of the population.

But they have exploded exponentially now, every weekend in multiple places, kids as young as O level students.
Well the conservatism you speak of persists in the mindset of any parent. What we have here is double standards and a culture that doesnt hold ourselves accountable for anything. Parents will be at the top of the rumour mill and bitch about kids losing their Islamic, conservative and social values; and then when it comes to their kids needing those shiny tacky tights to wear around in parties, etc, they turn happily go off to Gulshan 1 DIT market to pamper their kids. I tutored a bunch of O levels and A levels kids in the past few years and I've seen this sh!t a lot among their parents!

Parents ought to grow a pair and question themselves before they blame their kids.