facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 11, 2006, 08:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Default Scared and panicking Tigers fans read this

Bradman

These are extracts of recent posts by Australian fans on another message board - not Poms cheering on anyone beating Australia, but Australian fans.

Posted 12-04-06 02:04
JGK the Bangas are still paying $3.00. How about you take your famous woofing pineapple down to the nearest TAB and bail us out of the poo.

If you can't get away I'll even let you have my Centrebet account details.

Socrates, Solzhentsyn, David Hicks and now any Aussie.

One swallow does not a summer make, but a no-talent team couldn't have got to this point.

Godo to see Clarke make a contribution to the match: running out Bashar might have saved us.

((and I love this one))

I still think Aust can hold out for a draw but even if we lose, i don't think too much should be taken from it.
No doubt the aussie bashers on the forum will go into raptures but you have to look at it in real terms. Theres no doubt the Bangers have played well but Aust arrived from SA & went into the test with no warmups & only one training session. Its taken them two & a half days to aclimatise to sub continent conditions in which time the Bangers made the most of it & put themselves in a winning position.
I think the second test will have a very different outcome.

A tie?

Nah mate, we're stuffed.

Further, I reckon it'll be a loss by six, with Drunky on 193, batting with the tail, and trying to heave the bulk of the winning runs with one mighty blow, gets caught on the boundary.

So more in your 3/ than your 2/...