facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 22, 2012, 09:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

I just realized that the old Jay Z hit "99 problems" has never been more appropriate. It goes like this "If you having girl problems,I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems, but a (censored) ain't one"

Old April 22, 2012, 11:03 AM
Test Cricketer

Old April 22, 2012, 09:01 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
[....] It's always you (girl/boy) who holds the key...

ok I am not talking about any particular post here or trying to hurt people who has gone through a lot but why everyone is drawing a conclusion that "Girls" are problem..
Nope. Its not always "You".

Its a two way communication, one can't hold the key, the other side has to compliment equally. Couple of my buddies loved so madly their girls, but girls had so much expectations, demand that my buddies could not satisfy their needs all the time. Eventually, their relationship did not work and remained heartbroken. My friends what didn't do for them but

My point here is NOT to blame only "Girls", i have seen boys to ditch girls too. My point to your comment is that no matter how passionately, deeply, unconditionally "You" love your mates, if your mates do not see/treat you the same, its very hard to maintain a good relationship for long time.
Old April 22, 2012, 09:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
ok I am not talking about any particular post here or trying to hurt people who has gone through a lot but why everyone is drawing a conclusion that "Girls" are problem..
i dont think girls are the problem, they are heavenly. they are the superior gender and they know it and they use it against us and we fall for it like bunch of idiots....

one of the problem with us i think is that deshi guys are more emotional than deshi girls... and we are mamas boys thats why we are not equipped to handle rejections........

ok anyways, i am gonna go and not finish my thought, i am promise i could have connected all the thoughts very nicely to make sense.... but i am sleepy and my wife wants me in bed, so i shall oblige...... cuz i dnt feel like making another mistake.
Old April 22, 2012, 11:00 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Disclaimer: I only blame myself for my choices. The red flags were always there but I ignored them because of my own emotional vulnerabilities and needs stemming from unresolved issues. Anyway, I'm not a very social person (spend time within a small circle of very close friends), unless it's a part of my work, and tend to thrive on solitude.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old April 24, 2012, 09:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
Nope. Its not always "You".

Its a two way communication, one can't hold the key, the other side has to compliment equally. Couple of my buddies loved so madly their girls, but girls had so much expectations, demand that my buddies could not satisfy their needs all the time. Eventually, their relationship did not work and remained heartbroken. My friends what didn't do for them but

My point here is NOT to blame only "Girls", i have seen boys to ditch girls too. My point to your comment is that no matter how passionately, deeply, unconditionally "You" love your mates, if your mates do not see/treat you the same, its very hard to maintain a good relationship for long time.
Here "You" refers to everyone.. If each person starts to think that it's me who can make the difference you get a successful relationship.. But yes I get your point that there are instances where a person tries his best to save a relationship while his/her partner doesn't give a damn about it.. Those people are mean and they don't deserve "You".. The sooner you end those relationship the better.. We can only try to a certain extent but if the trust/respect/love is not there then no point in continuing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
i dont think girls are the problem, they are heavenly. they are the superior gender and they know it and they use it against us and we fall for it like bunch of idiots....

one of the problem with us i think is that deshi guys are more emotional than deshi girls... and we are mamas boys thats why we are not equipped to handle rejections........

ok anyways, i am gonna go and not finish my thought, i am promise i could have connected all the thoughts very nicely to make sense.... but i am sleepy and my wife wants me in bed, so i shall oblige...... cuz i dnt feel like making another mistake.
When I look at my mom I do feel that they are heavenly .. To me my mom is the Angel came straight from the heaven for us.. I have seen how much she has sacrificed for my dad and us.. I'm sure all of us feel the same for our moms..

And one of the problem with deshi girls are they give up everything of their life just to save a relationship/marriage as our society never accepts a divorcee girl.. How many girls are abused mentally and physically in our country everyday?? We even lost count on that.. Forget about the thousands of Amina, Sokina,Purnima, Saleha who are not aware of their basic rights, I know at least 2 highly educated girls who are tolerating physical abuse because they can't think their life without their husbands.. Such is their love.. Sooo you really can't blame any particular gender here..For some love is a luxury and for some it's the necessity.. It's hard to find the balance between them..It's easy to say that girls are problem as it's hard to please them .. Tell that to Rima, Rumana or many others who didn't ask much from life in this male dominated society.. Yet you won't hear them complaining...
Old April 24, 2012, 09:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Relationships arent easy. It has its ups and downs. But it depends on the personality of the boy/girl. You just have to find the right one.
Old April 25, 2012, 10:24 AM
Street Cricketer

1. Fall in love with kajer bua
2. Played cricket with Foot ball
3. Went to Basundhara city by wearing Estandard Lungi
4. Fall in love again with one pichhi girl
5. Hug an unknown fat women in my friends wedding.
Old April 25, 2012, 11:14 AM
ODI Cricketer

Looks like iDumb hit the jackpot now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter1900
1. Fall in love with kajer bua
Old April 25, 2012, 01:15 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Looks like Orphy has got another account.
Old April 25, 2012, 04:38 PM
BC Editorial Team

Now this thread is becoming serious
Old April 27, 2012, 04:19 AM
Cricket Guru

Mistakes?
1)umm studying science in high school for 6 years! I hate science and Maths....but thank fully I fixed it..by studying arts in uni. It feels really weird walking into a class and not having to do calculus or mix chemicals together. Rather I now walk into class and learn french, or international relationas and human rights Life's Good

As for my other "mistakes"... let's just say I haven't lived life long enough to declare them as mistakes...maybe I'll come back to this thread in 10 years time....then maybe I'll add to my list :P
Old April 27, 2012, 07:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antora
Mistakes?

As for my other "mistakes"... let's just say I haven't lived life long enough to declare them as mistakes...maybe I'll come back to this thread in 10 years time....then maybe I'll add to my list :P
That was really wise of you. Does one really make mistakes? Is it not only time that tells when a decision is a poor one. At the time we think it is right, or maybe even okay. Time heals and Time sometimes makes jokers out of us. The lapse in time could be a second to years. Who knows? Time has made a joker out of me many times.
Old April 27, 2012, 05:47 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antora
Mistakes?
1)umm studying science in high school for 6 years! I hate science and Maths....but thank fully I fixed it..by studying arts in uni. It feels really weird walking into a class and not having to do calculus or mix chemicals together. Rather I now walk into class and learn french, or international relationas and human rights Life's Good

You can add mistakes you made in your home works, class tests etc...since you finished school....no teachers out here...