facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 4, 2005, 07:23 PM
First Class Cricketer

Gilly is a really entertaining batsmen but he ain't great. Just really good. But if you add in his wicket keeping skills, he is a great. Right now, he is in my top five cricketers.

Inzy hits yet another fifty... so much for you guys saying he wasn't consistent.

Old February 5, 2005, 11:02 AM
ODI Cricketer

Well Inzama is no doubt Mr. Consistent. but the fact is- he needs to convert his bagfull of 50's into hundreds- but he's not as selfish as Tendulkar. In fact, I don't mean to criticise Tendulkar, but some of his innings slowed down after getting 50's simply becoz he wanted to reach another century, another milestone.
But Inzi's just the opposite- he tries everything for his team.
I do believe that technically Tendulkar and/or Dravid is the best batsmen ever, but my votes goes to Ricky and after he retires- will pass onto Clarkey!
Tendulkar has fewer second innings centuries in Tests, while Lara is the other way around, he has more second innings centuries in Tests, which means he won more Tests with his second innings batting! And no- India didn't win that many Test by an innings!