facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old June 16, 2017, 04:54 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
As an Indian fan who's a longtime lurker and really happy to se the BD team grow the way it has, I'll just point out that they did show a lot of fight. They made the SF. You don't do that without fighting. Don't forget even a current powerhouse like India had a horror show match in the WC final in 2003. It really doesnt help a team in my opinion if after getting to a SF against all odds all they hear is "useless team lost without fight drop youngsters drop A drop B etc etc" This is a great result for BD. WC QF, CT SF. The graph is looking up and if one can just step back from the disappointment one can see that the two real winners in terms of takeaway from the tournament who will leave with more than when they came in are easily Pak and BD. Thats a win by any measure.
Thank you for the support. My specific frustration was for our semi-final match which we were not competitive much on that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikBro
That is bad news for Pakistan team. I was hoping Bangladesh to beat India. But secretly in my heart, i knew India was going to slaughter Bangladesh given India is too good for Bangladesh. Never mind the fact that Bangladesh has only won one match so far which their batsmen clicked at unexpected time.

Pakistan has to put double efforts against India like never been before. I was hoping for easier final [Bangladesh]. But probably for the best Bangladesh is not playing in final. Most of members already had excuses like Pakistani bowlers are chuckers,....etc, which would have made mockery of ICC Champion Trophy final.

Anyways, back to boogeyman aka India in final to face.
We don't care about your opinion about how you felt secretly and openly. Your expectations of us keep changing about how many games we should of won. Take your delusional IN vs PAK rivalry elsewhere like Pak passion and Indian cricket fan website. Jottoshob.

Old June 22, 2017, 05:46 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Found it on the 2nd page....

So Night_wolf, you know what comes next?

"Archive me, please?"