facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old January 5, 2011, 03:47 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team
Default BD-IND: Secretary-Level Talks- Dhaka to push for simplifying visa process

Quote:
Dhaka to push for simplifying visa process

Bangladesh will vigorously take up the issue of visa regime and handing over of the listed criminals who took shelter in India

On condition of anonymity, a high official of the home ministry yesterday told The Daily Star that if India does not make the visa process easier, Bangladesh too would toughen its visa for the Indians and launch a massive drive against thousands of Indian nationals working illegally in Bangladesh.

The official yesterday told The Daily Star that the Awami League government is determined to solve the disputes involving 3,000 acres of Bangladesh land inside India, 51 enclaves and 6.5 kilometres of un-demarcated border. Similarly, India has around 3,500 acres of land and 111 enclaves adversely possessed inside Bangladesh.
While the world is trying to simplify visa process, India suddenly started tightening. Indians have a wrong idea. They forgot they aren's America yet.

I have visited India over 20 times until 2003 and I have never seen the Indian embassy. Now, you need interview in the embassy. That's what I heard, crazy stuff. While SAARC is working on eliminating Visa within the member countries, well that's being discussed over 10 years now. Infact Maldives, Srilanka, Nepal, all of them give visa on arraival. Problem is with Ind & Pak. They are moving in reverse gear.

Old January 5, 2011, 03:58 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

MODs please delete this thread : I got an error msg, so I had to click 'post' button, second time. Sorry for that ...........
Old January 5, 2011, 04:00 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

On condition of anonymity, a high official of the home ministry yesterday told The Daily Star that if India does not make the visa process easier, Bangladesh too would toughen its visa for the Indians and launch a massive drive against thousands of Indian nationals working illegally in Bangladesh.

Now thats what I am talking about...
Old January 6, 2011, 03:17 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Can anyone tell me if an Indian personal ask for 1 year multiple Bangladeshi visa, can he get it? Also if a Bangladeshi asks for the same 1 year multiple Indian visa, can he get it?
Old January 6, 2011, 05:04 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

India-e Jomi kinte chaan keu? Agortola! Amar khub kacher manush/chacha (Bhujonpoti Hawladar, khub famous local personality, Agortola station theke dui kodom hatlei unaar auto parts-er business, shobai ek naame chiney), jomi bikri kortese opaare. Amake funds transfer korben and smoothly you will have a piece of land in Agartola! And once the highway is constructed, Marhava, apni Agortolaro resident hoe jaben, jomi-te buiding korte parben acchi first class, no problem.

Oh also, if anybody is selling jomi/land (khash or dhaani) in Comilla, Brahmanbaria, please :clallme: ASAP! Top taka offered! Cash given, no question asked....Ami problem jomi/land kinteo agrohi ("Bhejailla Jomi")...so

I heard people are buying land around the India/Bangladesh Highway and building big godowns, werehouses for smuggling/chorai goods, roadhouses, truckers paradise, gambling venue, dui number hotels...ai hai hai, this is genuine gold mine in front me...

Last edited by bujhee kom; January 6, 2011 at 05:17 PM..
Old January 7, 2011, 05:51 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Kala Mia(My dada)

Ar koi koi jomi ase vai?