facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old February 20, 2014, 04:47 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib

The FC cricket environment is not testing enough.

Old February 20, 2014, 05:14 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: shakib al hasan

May I please get the permission to open the 3rd odi match thread?
Old February 20, 2014, 06:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Yeap! My fears seem to have come true about Jurgensen not being able to control the dressing room environment. And Shakib is leading the charge as usual. This team is dysfunctional. It's Siddons all over again. Please read:

অশোভন

২০১১ বিশ্বকাপ ম্যাচের পর একবার এ অভব্যতা করেছিলেন সাকিব আল হাসান। কাল বাংলাদেশ-শ্রীলঙ্কা সিরিজের দ্বিতীয় ম্যাচের পর আবারও সাকিবের অশালীন আচরণে বিমূঢ় সবাই! আউট হয়ে ফিরে যাওয়ার পর তোয়ালে গায়ে ড্রেসিংরুমের ভিউইং এরিয়ায় বসেছিলেন তিনি, যা বারদুয়েক টিভি ক্যামেরার মাধ্যমে মাঠের জায়ান্ট স্ক্রিন থেকে শুরু করে ভেসে ওঠে দেশ-বিদেশের টিভি সেটগুলোতেও। কিন্তু তৃতীয়বার ক্যামেরার লেন্স ঘুরতে দেখে বিরক্তি থেকে যে অশালীন ভঙ্গিটি করেন সাকিব, তা বিস্ময়কর এবং হৃদয়বিদারক কিংবা তার চেয়েও বেশি কিছু। ছবি দেখে সে ভাবনাটা নিজেই ভেবে নিন দর্শক। ছবি : টিভি থেকে নেওয়া

http://www.kalerkantho.com/print-edi...14/02/21/54568
Old February 20, 2014, 08:43 PM
Test Cricketer

I was fine after the 1st ODI, kintu ei game-ta amaar mood akabare noshto kore dilo. Shudhu Shudhu bhorbela ghoom theke uthechilam to watch most of them panic, play unnecessary shots, and just throw their wickets away for no reason. The batsmen regressed mentally and are back to the Jamie-Siddons era. Horrible fielding again (regression here too). Dropped catches and overall poor fielding aside, they would have done a much better job getting to the balls if they were fit like your average athlete and not fatasses with bhuries. Sakib's *** is the size of Mt Rushmore now, wtf.

Somebody had mentioned that Mushfiq needs a tactician to consult with ala Imran Khan - Miandad. That's a brilliant idea. Make Sakib/Tamim (or whoever is the best tactician / has the best cricketing brain) the VC-tactical consultant. Someone else needs to be in charge of on-field decision-making. And the team mgmt needs to relinquish more control to the captain(s). It seems Mushfiq is instructed to carry out the pregame instructions word for word. Probably, the more tactical mistakes are made, the more controlling the team mgmt gets.
Old February 20, 2014, 09:20 PM
Test Cricketer

What an innings by Sangakkara btw. Hats off. Excellent batting (where he showed an abundance of technical ability and intelligence) aside, he also kept Priyanjal alive by constantly talking to and leading him (somethinh I wish Mushfiq would have done with his new partners). Had he not done so, Priyanjal would have been out a long time ago (ditto if Nasir had taken the catch), and Sri Lanka wouldn't have scored anywhere near 289. Sangakkara's innings was worth much more than 128 runs off of 115 balls even though that's impressive in and of itself.
Old February 21, 2014, 12:09 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

In the future inshAllah, I want to be able to watch cricket with my kids and say, "You know there used to be a time when our team used to be so terrible, we once had Sri Lanka at 67 for 8 and we still somehow managed to lose that game. And now look at us, winner of the ICC CWC..."
Old February 21, 2014, 05:06 AM
Test Cricketer

oops! arekta series harsi.
jak bepar na.
Asia Cup e dekhai dibo.
Old February 21, 2014, 06:22 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by naim519
In the future inshAllah, I want to be able to watch cricket with my kids and say, "You know there used to be a time when our team used to be so terrible, we once had Sri Lanka at 67 for 8 and we still somehow managed to lose that game. And now look at us, winner of the ICC CWC..."
if you are over 20 that dream will remain a dream