facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old July 12, 2010, 01:44 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: MashTamimFiqur al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayeed Haque
The game was lost before we even started our batting. Whatever flimsy chance there was, evaporated when Tamim was out. So, doesn't really matter whether we took the power paly or not or at what stage.
it may not matter that much but damn they should have taken it much earlier to show some intent and to more likely, put a bit more runs and also atleast to entertain the crowds a bit more!

Old July 12, 2010, 01:56 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycpro96
The only Bangladeshi player who looked somewhat promising this series was Mash. Junaid was pretty good with the bat but nobody else really shined.
u can also add Jahurul's name,he was impressive with the bat & gloves.

Anyway,ashol kotha holo if we reasonably ball well we can make it a close match ,if we ball very well like the 2nd Odi we can even defend 236.
According to me we r not far away from becoming a good side,we just need our bwlrs to work harder & I blve under the inform Mash,Rubel & Shafi will get better.
Old July 12, 2010, 02:21 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

This is the video highlights and the scorecard of the 3rd ODI match between Bangladesh and England on July 12 2010

Toss: Bangladesh
England: 347/7 (50 overs)
Bangladesh: 203/10 (45 overs)

Result: England won by 144 runs
Man of the Match: AJ Strauss

England's Innings: It was a while till i saw Shakib's bowling figure shattered like this. Congratulations to Mashrafe. He was excellent. So this series against England cricket team marks the comeback of Mashrafe?

Fall of Wickets: 1-1 (Kieswetter, 0.4 ov), 2-251 (Trott, 40.4 ov), 3-251 (Wright, 40.5 ov), 4-272 (Collingwood, 43.3 ov), 5-280 (Morgan, 44.5 ov), 6-283 (Strauss, 45.3 ov), 7-297 (Bresnan, 46.6 ov)

Bangladesh's Innings: Inability to form lasting partnerships resulted in today's huge defeat for Bangladesh.

Fall of Wickets: 1-20 (Tamim Iqbal, 2.4 ov), 2-24 (Imrul Kayes, 4.6 ov), 3-64 (Junaid Siddique, 10.3 ov), 4-77 (Jahurul Islam, 15.4 ov), 5-86 (Shakib Al Hasan, 18.4 ov), 6-102 (Mohammad Ashraful, 21.3 ov), 7-124 (Mashrafe Mortaza, 25.6 ov), 8-180 (Mahmudullah, 41.3 ov), 9-190 (Abdur Razzak, 42.2 ov), 10-203 (Shafiul Islam, 44.6 ov)

[center]Video Highlights of Bangladesh vs England, 3rd ODI (Full highlights will be uploaded in couple of hours)

Bangladesh's Squad: Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Junaid Siddique, Shakib Al Hasan*, Jahurul Islam, Mahmudullah Riad, Rubel Hossain, Mashrafe Mortaza, Shafiul Islam, Abdur Razzak, Mohammad Ashraful (Mushfiq and Raqibul are in injury)

Positive factors of this match:
1. Mashrafe's superb bowling figure.
2. Tailenders' effort to DO SOMETHING.

Negative factors of this match:
1. Poor batting.
2. Inability to form long lasting partnerships.
3. Poor bowling.

Source: BangladeshTalks Community
Old July 13, 2010, 02:22 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Pre Match JS: "I've said before there were a few chinks in the armour of this England team and I guess them leaving a few players out of their side weakened them a bit.
I wish he didn't look at those chinks. He definitely was looking at the wrong one, Such a great strategist, as he is.
Old July 13, 2010, 05:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Asoon, amra ekta group hug kori aar ekjon arek joner bookey mookh lookiye ajhor dharai kandi aar simultaniously BCB, LOtus, Siddons, Ashraful, Mahmudullah aar BD team-er chouddo gushthi uddhar kori, ektu mild gali-galaj kori, ki bolen?
cholen gala-gali kore shobar chouddo gushti uddhar kori ar moderator-ra amader 14 gushti uddhar koruk!
Old July 13, 2010, 05:47 AM
Cricket Legend

hats off to all of u who watched the entire match.i watched till 131-7 and then went off,it was too much for me to bear!actually i also didn't watch the final 4 overs of eng batting and thank God i didn't see bopara's innings.i hate to watch shafi especially getting slaughtered,he's my favourite bowler ar or ball jokhon mair khay,amar mone hoy je mairgula amar gaye portese!
Old July 13, 2010, 06:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

Straus and Trott came out with the intention to score centuries and they did, they manipulated the bowling and the field placements, Trott was batting more aggressively here, and he put pressure on the bowlers, who was clueless how to handle him.Shafi lost his confidence by getting thrashed, he is only 20 yrs old, has to learn how to bowl accurately in pressure situations. I am so sad that all their brilliance on Saturday was wiped out yesterday by demonstrating once again that they cannot handle pressure. 347 runs was too much to chase, even the Aussies would not have been able to chase that against England. This has to play on the minds of the batsmen.Do we hit like madmen or play soberly?
Tamim as an emerging batsman should know that an opener dont use use the slash and burn technique, play soberly and then hit the bad balls. i admired the way Strauss and Trott batted and no wonder they made their centuries. I know that they are in their late 20's and as such has more maturity and it showed. I wish the BD batsmen have at least learnt something and do not make the same mistakes over and over again.
Old July 14, 2010, 04:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: MASHRAFE MORTAZA

the only thing that was anything in this match was the way mash bowled... other than that... the entire thing was crap.....

n as for the series.... i like the way jahurul plays... he seems quite good..... junaid is also playing well..

now tamim n junaid just need to get sum runs on the board...i just hope they do it against ireland.....
Old July 14, 2010, 06:12 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Asoon, amra ekta group hug kori aar ekjon arek joner bookey mookh lookiye ajhor dharai kandi aar simultaniously BCB, LOtus, Siddons, Ashraful, Mahmudullah aar BD team-er chouddo gushthi uddhar kori, ektu mild gali-galaj kori, ki bolen?
lotus ke ami dekhsi ei matche....balcony te relax korchilo....i tired showing him some hand signals (do i need to say which one?) but he didnt see me....plus i couldnt do it for too long coz mushi was there too and i didnt want mushi to think it was directed to him :|
Old July 15, 2010, 02:51 AM
Cricket Legend

^^^^^go girl!