facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old March 13, 2020, 04:10 PM
Cricket Savant

The last pictures years ago I saw you were a bit bulky but not overweight. So having lost 60 pounds you must be shredded now huh? @Rifat.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old March 13, 2020, 04:31 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
The last pictures years ago I saw you were a bit bulky but not overweight. So having lost 60 pounds you must be shredded now huh? @Rifat.
Thanks Zeeshan for your kind words! I would love to meet you in real life someday and we should hang out...

This is my latest picture with Mahmudullah Riyad and the last time Bangladesh won an ODI against an opponent non titled "Zimbabwe"

Old March 13, 2020, 04:42 PM
Cricket Savant

Looking sharp man. Good fashion sense. @Rifat

I think AF, you and Roey are the ones who are pretty ripped in BC. Probably then Kalpurush with the whole 300 dad-bod-turned-beast.

I am probably 5th. lol

Actually, when I did IF/keto I was pretty lean, but damn it's so hard to maintain. Makes me hangry and cranky AF. Sugar withdrawal is real. And then I rebound like Dennis.

You are on point about protection. I am just doing the basics of washing hands, minimizing contact, avoiding face touch. Not being hydrated though. Very important. Any natural/herbal supplements that are good for immune system is good. Surprisingly elderberry is popping.... Stock up on your Vitamin C folks.

I hear BK has enough tissue paper in his home from lavender to mountain breeze to give Costco run for their money. Bk is weird though. He also stocked up on candle and incense.

Old March 13, 2020, 04:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

@rifat, remarkable transformation!
Old March 13, 2020, 05:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat

This is my latest picture with Mahmudullah Riyad

Rifat how the hell u got pic with mahmuddullah . My dream of taking pics of players never ever materialized.

Btw suit poira cricket khela dekhe ke Bhai ? Bashai aar kono kapor chilo na ?
Old March 13, 2020, 05:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
For me, I always washed my hands before Eating, be is a state of wudu before making Salaah, Always took shower before leaving for work...I Drink Honey with Matcha Tea every morning, Alhamdulillah! I lost 60 pounds in the last 2/3 years through Intermittent Fasting and Keto and Healthy Eating. I try my best to only eat organic food. Every time I go shopping, I always buy in bulk with cheaper price... So for me not too much lifestyle change as of COVID-19 or after it except Working from home due to Company Advice which we are all obliged to follow. I still attend Masjid for Daily Salaah Alhamdulillah.

The reality is we don't know too much about the Covid-19 Virus, so society always panics against something unknown, like Allah's Messenger SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam said, there is cure for every disease, so like I said, give it time, take your precautions and wait for Scientists + Billionaires to work towards a proper cure, inshaAllah things will be back to "normal" soon. just give it some time like a few months maybe.

As RazabQ used to say,

- As Myself!
MashAllah Rifat from da awliya
Old March 13, 2020, 06:03 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Rifat how the hell u got pic with mahmuddullah . My dream of taking pics of players never ever materialized.

I had a flight to catch right after the game. Also, I always was taught from an early age by my parents to "dress up" before flying. it goes without saying, "you gotta look fly before you fly".

I guess it's a British thing. How appropriate, since the world cup took place in Britain
Old March 13, 2020, 06:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:

I was eating at an Afghani restaurant the night before the Australia Bangladesh Game in Nottingham, I overheard two of our Bengali brethren talking trash about Mortaza ...maybe they were BC users who knows...I didn't inquire. All of a sudden a Gentlemen from outside came to the restaurant and ordered some nun and and he saw us and told us I have Bangladeshi national players in my car. I immediately left my food and spoke to Mahmudullah and Saw Mehedi Miraz bhai I took pics. Alhamdulillah, I also spoke to Shakib al Hasan on the phone in England.

There are local responsible Bangladeshi families who always hosts Bangladeshi players...that's how I was able to catch them.

Last edited by Rifat; March 14, 2020 at 02:45 PM..
Old March 13, 2020, 06:09 PM
Cricket Sage

Mehedi Miraz didn't leave the car, so this is the only pic I have of him...

Old March 13, 2020, 06:15 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Thay can't be Mushfiqur on the right, right?
Old March 13, 2020, 06:23 PM
Cricket Sage

I also spoke to and met another legend from Bangladesh:

I know most people don't like him as a selector, but to me He is still a legend. I never forgot how he rescued Bangladesh from the pits of the earth against mighty Scotland in 1999, the first ever World cup victory for Bangladesh. This was taken in Taunton the day before the West Indies game.

Last edited by Rifat; March 13, 2020 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: correction for place
Old March 13, 2020, 10:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I had a flight to catch right after the game. Also, I always was taught from an early age by my parents to "dress up" before flying. it goes without saying, "you gotta look fly before you fly".

I guess it's a British thing. How appropriate, since the world cup took place in Britain
Very good. Ami Ulta. I try to wear the most comfortable clothes possible for flight. Light sweat pants. Or comfortable shorts. Anything that I would wear to go sleep.

Anyways looks like u got some great pics in ur visit . I am jealous. Meanwhile I took selfies in front of tower bridge . I rather take selfies with mahmuddullah ...
Old March 14, 2020, 12:00 AM
Cricket Sage

This is a question for all you Trump supporters out there:

What do you guys think about Trump's response to CoronaVirus. I did like his European travel ban for a month, but who single out U.K.? maybe because of his resorts? Trump is a Narcissist no matter which way you look at it. He is using the presidency to support his own business.
Old March 14, 2020, 07:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Quote:
This is a question for all you Trump supporters out there:

What do you guys think about Trump's response to CoronaVirus. I did like his European travel ban for a month, but who single out U.K.? maybe because of his resorts? Trump is a Narcissist no matter which way you look at it. He is using the presidency to support his own business.
UK is a primary ally.
I welcome how he has told forget animal testing and go staright to human testing phase for the vaccine
Old March 14, 2020, 07:40 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Rifat is ripped and is a very handsome fellow. Nurani chehara. One of the truly genuine human being I have ever met (BC or otherwise).

on topic, man TP is gone from everywhere. Went to costco and walmart last night and both places are out. I only have one roll left at home. ki korbo bujhtasi nah.
Old March 14, 2020, 08:46 AM
Cricket Savant

I like how one guy makes an offbeat comment and suddenly the whole Jackson-5 squad is here lecturing him on what is "inappropriate" or not. This is not the first time a "clique" who meets in real life with "like minded interest and camaraderie" regularly gangs up and attacks a member unbeknownst to them in tandem. Stupid mods are too dumb to see through this and I brought this multiple times.

So someone makes an "inappropriate" comment and he is a corrupt man and what not? Thank God, I did not write and people didn't question me because:

WHO TF ARE YOU TO LECTURE ME ON WHAT IS APPROPRIATE OR NOT? IF I DO THINK WORLD IS GOING TO HELL, THAT IS MY PREROGATIVE. STFU INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE THIS "INNOCENT GOOD GUY". MAKING "INAPPROPRIATE" COMMENT IS NOT FORUM VIOLATION. YOU HAVE YOUR OPINION AND I HAVE MIND AND I A 64 YEAR OLD MAN CERTAINLY DOES NOT NEED TO LEARN IT FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU GUYS.

Just like they say, empaths are worse than narcs.
Yeah who said I was a nice guy?

Old March 14, 2020, 08:47 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
I like how one guy makes an offbeat comment and suddenly the whole Jackson-5 squad is here lecturing on what is "inappropriate" or not. This is not the first time a "clique" who meets in real life with "like minded interest and camaraderie" regularly gangs up and attacks a member unbeknownst to them in tandem. Stupid mods are too dumb to see through this and I brought this multiple times.

So someone makes an "inappropriate" comment and he is a corrupt man and what not? Thank God, I did not write and people didn't question me because:

WHO TF ARE YOU TO LECTURE ME ON WHAT IS APPROPRIATE OR NOT? IF I DO THINK WORLD IS GOING TO HELL, THAT IS MY PREROGATIVE. STFU INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE THIS "INNOCENT GOOD GUY".

Just like they say, empaths are worse than narcs.
It's because of this very reason many members have genuinely stopped posting in this craphouse. Mods simply don't care. And first timers and other people are just too frustrated.

Old March 14, 2020, 08:53 AM
Cricket Savant

It was an innocuous statement. Worse are those who DELIBERATELY spin things around out of a necessity of "paragon of virtue" trying to make the other guy look bad and them we have hanger-ons chiming in. Heh makes you wonder who is really "holier than thou". They are hypocrites and we all know what rung lies for them in the Hereafter in hell or God help me...

And this is not the first time this has happened.

Old March 14, 2020, 08:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Rifat is ripped and is a very handsome fellow. Nurani chehara. One of the truly genuine human being I have ever met (BC or otherwise).

on topic, man TP is gone from everywhere. Went to costco and walmart last night and both places are out. I only have one roll left at home. ki korbo bujhtasi nah.
Ken bhai, eida agey bebohar korten na ? Amerika giya ki vuila gesen ?

Old March 14, 2020, 08:40 PM
Cricket Legend

I am getting worried at how fast the virus is spreading in the UK. Infected count went up by 300 in a single day! Countries in Europe are in lockdown - Italy, Spain, Denmark, Poland, etc.

I bet at the end of this week, UK will close down schools and offices and we will have lockdown from the week after. I am thinking of handing in my resignation at work and flying to BD with my family and staying there for a month or two while Europe stabilizes.

I am still uncertain - kokhon jabo , khono jabo na. Kokhon lockdown korbey, tarpor jaitey parbo to ? Geley Ashokanr campey rakhbey kina ?

Non-Basmati rice and dal has run out. Handwashes, Dettol, hand gels, toilet tissues and kitchen tissues are out of stock everywhere. If we go into lockdown, bashay khabo ki ?
Old March 14, 2020, 08:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Global Dashboard

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6
Old March 14, 2020, 11:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
I am thinking of handing in my resignation at work and flying to BD with my family and staying there for a month or two while Europe stabilizes.

I am still uncertain - kokhon jabo , khono jabo na. Kokhon lockdown korbey, tarpor jaitey parbo to ? Geley Ashokanr campey rakhbey kina ?
if you have work from home option, it may be a good idea to pursue that option for next few months and i guess you can work from Bangladesh. But don't die from Dengue in the process.

this is simply uncontainable. Need to take out pages from China and a more leneint S korea to see what to do.
Old March 15, 2020, 05:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
if you have work from home option, it may be a good idea to pursue that option for next few months and i guess you can work from Bangladesh. But don't die from Dengue in the process.

this is simply uncontainable. Need to take out pages from China and a more leneint S korea to see what to do.
I work as a contractor i.e. if I don't turn up to work, I don't get paid. But, despite this, my employer will be willing to pay me for a week if we shut down.
I can always come back and get a new contract. Decisions, decisions.

BD has currently stopped airlines from any European countries to land. UK is an exception but might be blacklisted in the future.

I blame the global tourism industry for the spread of this virus. Chinese are the top tourists to any tourism country and they are the ones IMO who spread this virus unwittingly. I also blame budget airlines who fly people to Italy and Spain for silly prices. People here keep going there every weekend or during half-terms. As soon as they returned from their holidays after half-term, the numbers shot up.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...0b19484dd4bb14
Old March 15, 2020, 07:58 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

It seems Rifat is ready for next innings of life. That is a huge makeover from when we met in Florida stadium.
Old March 16, 2020, 03:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Glad to see at least we are discussing about that horror virus CoVID 19 here in BC and looking on that from different perspectives.
Allah almighty knows best ! thats what we can say.