facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old June 6, 2019, 01:15 PM
Test Cricketer

Old June 6, 2019, 01:16 PM
Test Cricketer

Old June 6, 2019, 01:18 PM
Test Cricketer

Old June 6, 2019, 01:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Vixen, do u have a day job?
Old June 6, 2019, 01:40 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Vixen, do u have a day job?
NO, i am Jobless.
Old June 6, 2019, 01:40 PM
Test Cricketer

Old June 7, 2019, 02:23 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Hi Vixen bro. Thanks for posting. Please excuse some immature comments in here.

I would rather like to know more about Afghanistan culture and food.
Old June 7, 2019, 05:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Keeping in mind the genocide of 71, I have no interest in knowing about Pakistani culture , food or travelling there! It's a matter of principle. May that country rot away.
Old June 7, 2019, 06:25 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Hi Vixen bro. Thanks for posting. Please excuse some immature comments in here.

I would rather like to know more about Afghanistan culture and food.
Its fine bro,
well the thread is about pakistan, but thre are some Vlogers who traveled Afghanistan. you can find it on Youtube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Keeping in mind the genocide of 71, I have no interest in knowing about Pakistani culture , food or travelling there! It's a matter of principle. May that country rot away.
i respect your opinion. its your choice to move forward or live in the past.
Pakistan and India have fought 2 wars and 3 battles, yet they travel and do the trade with each other.
Old June 7, 2019, 06:37 AM
Test Cricketer

Old June 7, 2019, 06:43 AM
Test Cricketer

Old June 7, 2019, 07:23 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Its fine bro,
well the thread is about pakistan, but thre are some Vlogers who traveled Afghanistan. you can find it on Youtube.

Pakistan and India have fought 2 wars and 3 battles, yet they travel and do the trade with each other.
Sorry bro but I have to strongly disagree here. We have moved forward but some of us will NEVER forget the past. This is a past of Pakistan many Pakistanis want to ignore. Its easy for a Pakistani to use this line as the Pakistanis were not the victim.

I dont think you like the most of your countrymen have any idea how much Bangladeshis had suffered due to the torture of the Pakistani army.

Bangladesh and Pakistan do trade as well despite our independence and Pakistanis also visit our country too. If I am not mistaken India and Pakistanis armies fought against each other during the wars. The Pakistanis fought, murdered, raped, killed and looted from innocent people who at that time were their own citizens.

Have you been affected by the war in any way?? Was your family victims? If not it is easy to move forward!!!
Old June 7, 2019, 07:28 AM
Cricket Guru

A part of Pakistani culture while thinking of Bangladeshis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0HBdDw_aa8
Old June 7, 2019, 07:38 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
I share alot of your sentiment bro on the 1971 issues and I used to want to see their country rot away. But I recently have changed my stance on that.
Old June 7, 2019, 07:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Its fine bro,

Bro have you ever tried to get an Indian visa? Chances are u won't get one in this lifetime. What trade and travel happens is nothing given the size of these two countries.

Anyways, would much rather see how Pakistanis live and travel instead of videos of what white people think of Pakistan. And ignore the other guy, not sure why he's bringing AFG into this. He's a sensitive little guy, everything is rude to him.
Old June 7, 2019, 07:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Shabash! 👍👍
Old June 7, 2019, 08:05 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Sorry bro but I have to strongly disagree here. We have moved forward but some of us will NEVER forget the past. This is a past of Pakistan many Pakistanis want to ignore. Its easy for a Pakistani to use this line as the Pakistanis were not the victim.

I dont think you like the most of your countrymen have any idea how much Bangladeshis had suffered due to the torture of the Pakistani army.

Bangladesh and Pakistan do trade as well despite our independence and Pakistanis also visit our country too. If I am not mistaken India and Pakistanis armies fought against each other during the wars. The Pakistanis fought, murdered, raped, killed and looted from innocent people who at that time were their own citizens.

Have you been affected by the war in any way?? Was your family victims? If not it is easy to move forward!!!
i wasnt even born in 71. but what i do know is about partition in 47. becoz my grandparents were the part of migration from india. the scars of 47 is still thre, but my generation cant do anything about it. have to move on.

Quote:
A part of Pakistani culture while thinking of Bangladeshis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0HBdDw_aa8
i am sorry if you offended by this. but the actor and the writer both have done same things with sindhis, punjabis and other casts living in pakistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Bro have you ever tried to get an Indian visa? Chances are u won't get one in this lifetime. What trade and travel happens is nothing given the size of these two countries.

Anyways, would much rather see how Pakistanis live and travel instead of videos of what white people think of Pakistan. And ignore the other guy, not sure why he's bringing AFG into this. He's a sensitive little guy, everything is rude to him.
my both parents have travel twice since partition. i as kid also traveled india. our grandparents family lives thre.

the trade is not as much as it should be. but they are still trading despite every issues.

i would like to share some of pakistani youtubers travel logs, but i wasnt sure that some of BC members wont understand Hindi/Urdu, and will take it as offensive. so i had to upload foreigners travel Vlogers becoz of the language. but i have posted 2/3 Vlogs in Hindi/Urdu on 1st page.
Old June 7, 2019, 08:13 AM
Test Cricketer

I dont know, its a cultural Gap thing or something else. i as pakistani, born after 71 (had nothing to do with it), whenever i post something, cant understand whats rude/offensive for Bangladeshi posters over here. i dont understand do's and donts.

some BC members said something and another says something else. i think people to people contact should start in positive manner.

i have never that careful when talking/posting something with Indians. i talk with them freely.
but here i have to be careful in choosing my words and even videos or articles etc.

I am most of the time positive and aggressive ( in a good way) person in general.
Old June 7, 2019, 09:18 AM
Test Cricketer

Old June 7, 2019, 09:22 AM
Test Cricketer

Old June 7, 2019, 09:28 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:

i am sorry if you offended by this. but the actor and the writer both have done same things with sindhis, punjabis and other casts living in pakistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMP-vdcTlxM

The Pakistani stero type of Bangladeshis is common: Banglios are short and dark skinned and a bunch of fish eaters.
Old June 7, 2019, 09:32 AM
Cricket Guru

On the topic

This was suggested on my youtube searches and they are nice to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNlHO2SBtik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRV5R3_dv5k
Old June 7, 2019, 09:42 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
I dont know, its a cultural Gap thing or something else. i as pakistani, born after 71 (had nothing to do with it), whenever i post something, cant understand whats rude/offensive for Bangladeshi posters over here. i dont understand do's and donts.

some BC members said something and another says something else. i think people to people contact should start in positive manner.

i have never that careful when talking/posting something with Indians. i talk with them freely.
but here i have to be careful in choosing my words and even videos or articles etc.

I am most of the time positive and aggressive ( in a good way) person in general.
Let me dissect the reason gently:-

1. You rarely post here and whenever you post you rarely post anything other than post related to Pakistan

2. Since you do not post that much in other stuff it feels like you are trying to shove Pakistan down our throat.

3. History between BD and Pakistan--you may say living in the past but I suggest to please read the history of the genocide that happened, the cruelty knew no bound. So its not easy to forget. I was also born after 1971. but the stories I heard from my parents, the Pictures I saw its not easy to forget. if you are interested visit this site http://www.genocidebangladesh.org/

4. Because of the history many Bangladeshis don't like Pakistan shove down their throat. And for some it brings back old wounds. also Pak refusing to apologize doesn't help either

5. If you participated more in the forum in other topics specially in Bangladesh cricket section and then advertised Pakistan here you would have gotten more friendly response
Old June 7, 2019, 09:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:

Really?? which Indian forum is this?? It would be interesting to see the reactions there from your posts assuming you post the same things that you do in here
Old June 7, 2019, 10:40 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

One cannot be judged for someone else's mistake. My humble request to the esteemed BC members of BC, try to give Vixen equal platform as you give it to me.