facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 7, 2016, 01:03 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Default Bomb Blast in kishorgonj Eid prayer

Indian news outlets are reporting 2 to 4 dead.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/breaking-bo...injured-685731

http://www.abplive.in/world-news/bom...-killed-376320

Old July 7, 2016, 01:05 AM
Cricket Savant

Gun fighting going on. What is going on?
Old July 7, 2016, 03:22 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

I am numb. I am speechless
Old July 7, 2016, 09:17 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Despicable...smh. Too afraid to sit down and have a conversation. Cowards.
Old July 7, 2016, 10:39 AM
Cricket Savant

This is the largest Eid congregration. somewhere between 200,000 to 300,000 people gathering.

So no regards of life.

It is our LORD who gives life and take life. Not JMB, ISIL, or any other miscreants. That is a straight ticket to hell-fire no matter how much false is being said to these individuals.
Old July 7, 2016, 03:43 PM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

They captured 2 of them. One of the attackers is dead along with 2 of our police officer so far.

শোলাকিয়ায় সন্ত্রাসী হামলার পর অস্ত্রসহ গ্রেপ্তার দিনাজপুরের এক মাদ্রাসা ছাত্র র্যাবকে বলেছে, ‘ওস্তাদের নির্দেশে অ্যাসাইনমেন্ট নিয়ে’ সে কিশোরগঞ্জে আসে

http://m.bdnews24.com/bn/detail/bangladesh/1180142
Old July 7, 2016, 04:13 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

They need to capture the mastermind ASAP and ask him a series of questions then prosecute him under the law...
Old July 7, 2016, 05:52 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnaf
They captured 2 of them. One of the attackers is dead along with 2 of our police officer so far.

শোলাকিয়ায় সন্ত্রাসী হামলার পর অস্ত্রসহ গ্রেপ্তার দিনাজপুরের এক মাদ্রাসা ছাত্র র্যাবকে বলেছে, ‘ওস্তাদের নির্দেশে অ্যাসাইনমেন্ট নিয়ে’ সে কিশোরগঞ্জে আসে

http://m.bdnews24.com/bn/detail/bangladesh/1180142
My request to our PM and to the security officials is to get all the info out of this captured scumbag and then capture all the "Ostaads" and their Shango pangos. Then after making them "talk" any way possible, the scumbag terrorists should be either,
a. Publicly beheaded or
b. Hand them over to the families and relatives of their terroristic victims.

It is prime time for a nationwide operation terrorist hunt. And there must be an operation terrorist sympathizer hunt as well.

I agree with Tonmoy, we cannot fight savages with logic. These scums are using weapons as their source of power against innocent victims. Only way to "destroy" them is to use weapons. These terrorists are soulless and weak, they will only be afraid of merciless extinction.
Old July 7, 2016, 06:39 PM
Test Cricketer

Bujhee kom bhai, this is such a sad time for Bangladesh... I tried to be happy during eid but it is impossible.... I cannot even work properly..... I feel like going to the family of everyone who lost their lives and say sorry on behalf of Bangladeshis.

The only decent news today comes from India where Zakir Naik is in for some serious trouble.

I feel like discussing this story about Zakir Naik.

Few years back, I heard of this man, my cousin was telling me that "watch this guy (Zakir Naik), he is a human computer... he is so amazing... watch his debates.. blah blah " ... So I decided to go ahead and check him out. On one of his video's someone asked him about his opinion about "Osama bin Laden", to which Mr Naik replied " I do not know Mr Laden, I dont know if he is good or bad, I never had coffee/tea with him" (not the exact wording but similar).... I think on the same video he was constantly criticising George W Bush at the time.
I am pretty sure he never had coffee with Mr Bush either..... I knew the same day, he is a apologist for the terrorist.... Till last week, no one agreed with me. Now I am glad that most people do.
Old July 7, 2016, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
My request to our PM and to the security officials is to get all the info out of this captured scumbag and then capture all the "Ostaads" and their Shango pangos. Then after making them "talk" any way possible, the scumbag terrorists should be either,
a. Publicly beheaded or
b. Hand them over to the families and relatives of their terroristic victims.

It is prime time for a nationwide operation terrorist hunt. And there must be an operation terrorist sympathizer hunt as well.

I agree with Tonmoy, we cannot fight savages with logic. These scums are using weapons as their source of power against innocent victims. Only way to "destroy" them is to use weapons. These terrorists are soulless and weak, they will only be afraid of merciless extinction.
I'm not a big fan of our current pm. But right now I'm glad she is head of our country when we are dealing with this particular problem (sooner or later we had to). Whatever happened in the past,now she is best possible leader to take us out of this imo.
Old July 8, 2016, 08:52 AM

কিশোরগঞ্জের শোলাকিয়ায় ঈদ জামাতের মাঠের কাছে পুলিশ ও হামলাকারীদের গোলাগুলির মধ্যে নিহত সন্দেহভাজন যুবক নর্থ সাউথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের একজন ছাত্র, যে চার মাস ধরে নিখোঁজ ছিল বলে জানিয়েছে পুলিশ।
http://m.bdnews24.com/bn/detail/bangladesh/1180370
Old July 8, 2016, 09:17 AM
Test Cricketer

I really think Government should make it a criminal offence if parents/family fails to report missing child to the cops.

In the year 2004 I did do 1 semester in NSU before moving to Canada. There were groups under the banner of hijbut tahrir openly operating near the banani campus...... not sure if the same group is engaging the youth but this is scary.
Old July 8, 2016, 09:38 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnaf
I'm not a big fan of our current pm. But right now I'm glad she is head of our country when we are dealing with this particular problem (sooner or later we had to). Whatever happened in the past,now she is best possible leader to take us out of this imo.
I agree as well. Not really fond of Hasina but she is the best one now to handle this situation. At the same time she needs to respond to BNP/Ershad's call and form a national unity. Time to move beyond the petty partisan politics.

I fear Hasina might use this to consolidate more power and make BNP obsolete. While BNP may favor this unstable situation and seize this excuse to make AL gov't look inept. While Ershad will just be Ershad.
Old July 8, 2016, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
I agree as well. Not really fond of Hasina but she is the best one now to handle this situation. At the same time she needs to respond to BNP/Ershad's call and form a national unity. Time to move beyond the petty partisan politics.

I fear Hasina might use this to consolidate more power and make BNP obsolete. While BNP may favor this unstable situation and seize this excuse to make AL gov't look inept. While Ershad will just be Ershad.
we will just have to wait and see. But what i liked that she didn't blame any opposition party in the last two speech she has made so far since the attack.