facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 5, 2005, 11:14 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Hadith about a mujahid commiting suicide (A Must Read)

a hadith from Sahih Bukhari (the most authentic book of ahadith) against suicides. In islam a martyr is rewarded with paradise. but in this hadith, a fighter fighting on behalf of muslims gets injured severely and takes his own life. Prophet(pbuh) calls him a dweller of the hell. just imagine if our prophet(pbuh) calls a person dweller of hellfire becasue he commited suicide regardless of the fact that he was fighting on islam's side, what's the fate of these fanatics commiting suicide in the name of islam these days.

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 500:
Narrated Sa'd bin Sahl As-Sa'idi:

The Prophet looked at a man fighting against the pagans and he was one of the most competent persons fighting on behalf of the Muslims. The Prophet said, "Let him who wants to look at a man from the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire, look at this (man)." Another man followed him and kept on following him till he (the fighter) was injured and, seeking to die quickly, he placed the blade tip of his sword between his breasts and leaned over it till it passed through his shoulders (i.e., committed suicide)." The Prophet added, "A person may do deeds that seem to the people as the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact, he is from the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire: and similarly a person may do deeds that seem to the people as the deeds of the people of the (Hell) Fire while in fact, he is from the dwellers of Paradise. Verily, the (results of) deeds done, depend upon the last actions."

source: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/searchhadith.html

Edited on, December 6, 2005, 4:15 AM GMT, by howzatt!.

Old December 5, 2005, 11:42 PM
Test Cricketer

I kind of feel sorry for these suicide bombers. For it is as clear as day. What part of these words do they not understand? From a secularists point of view, if there really is an Allah, these are guys will not only not get the douzen virgins and whatever else they were promised by their lying extremists leaders, but they will continuously keep blowing up over and over again for eternety. Wow. Ouch.
Old December 5, 2005, 11:52 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Saeed Anwar

howzatt! , thank you. But, we need a Bangla copy of this and send it to JMB.
Old December 6, 2005, 12:36 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

As Dawah said, we need a Bangla copy for JMB and an Arabic copy for Al Qaida.
Old December 6, 2005, 12:38 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

The problem is, the leadership in both group are probably fully aware of this hadith but keeps that info to themselves.
Old December 6, 2005, 12:47 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Tehsin
The problem is, the leadership in both group are probably fully aware of this hadith but keeps that info to themselves.
WHy blame the leaders only? It is Fardh on Muslims to learn Islam. Why is the 99% Muslims of our country are ignorant about the basics of Islam?

Quiz the JMB bombers, if they know how many Fardh for salat to be valid, how many Fardh are in Wadhu (woju?) for Wadhu to be valid. Even fun question will be, do they know who many type of Jihad there are in Islam? I bet, they only know one type of Jihad, ie. Jihad-u-Kital (Jihad to kill)

As I have said on my other post, unless Muslim Mass is educated about the true Islam, "leaders" could always find way to recruit them for "blowing themselves" in market place.

Oh, Did I ask who are the only onces in BD and in the whole world going out and trying to reach the Muslims to educated them and bring them back on right track?

Edited on, December 6, 2005, 5:49 AM GMT, by Dawah.
Old December 6, 2005, 12:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Dawah
Oh, Did I ask who are the only onces in BD and in the whole world going out and trying to reach the Muslims to educated them and bring them back on right track?

Oh, let me take a WAG ... Tabligi Jamat?
Old December 6, 2005, 01:12 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Quote:
I did not get that part.

Here's how I see the world running. The true religious beliefs are not 'hip' or not 'suitable' for the propaganda that the major religious groups want to advocate. The religious war has been silent for the longest time but the fundamentalists from all sides are in reprise. Unfortunately, Islamic fundamentalists are recruiting from uneducated (both Islamic and Academic sense) and affected (If your family were blown away by an US airplane, wouldn't it be much easier to recruit you?) population. Their counterparts on the other hand don't have to work hard as the Islamic Fundies are making it easy for them and getting blamed for everything (anyone wanna bet that some of these attacks weren't really carried out by these fools?). The other Fundies are patient and they are watching with glee as the Islamic Fundies are destroying the name of Islam while the moderate Islamists are gunless and powerless against these rougue lunatics.

Evil is everywhere, Islam has it's misinformed and lunatic suicide bombers, Christianity has it's child rape scandals that the Church has been ignoring and hiding under the rug for the last few decades.
Old December 6, 2005, 01:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
... The other Fundies are patient and they are watching with glee as the Islamic Fundies are destroying the name of Islam while the moderate Islamists are gunless and powerless against these rougue lunatics.
Example at hand ... just look how many of BC members it takes to even get some sense through to Dawah and the likes. Not easy I tell you.

I some times even think that the creator will let Dawah have a pass on judgement day rather than get into a vain argument with him (j/k)
Old December 6, 2005, 01:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Sauron
Quote:

Oh, let me take a WAG ... Tabligi Jamat?
Just FYI for Dawah - WAG is Wild @ss guess.
Old December 6, 2005, 05:30 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Quote:
[Their counterparts on the other hand don't have to work hard as the Islamic Fundies are making it easy for them and getting blamed for everything (anyone wanna bet that some of these attacks weren't really carried out by these fools?).
Old December 6, 2005, 05:38 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Quote:
Evil is everywhere, Islam has it's misinformed and lunatic suicide bombers, Christianity has it's child rape scandals that the Church has been ignoring and hiding under the rug for the last few decades.
Muslim has its misinformed and lunitics not ISLAM!... Although the reign of evil is inreasingly getting widespread EVERYWHERE we must have hope in "good"! Darkness vanishes with the comming of light, as we all know.
Old December 6, 2005, 05:42 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
[i]

Example at hand ... just look how many of BC members it takes to even get some sense through to Dawah and the likes. Not easy I tell you.

I some times even think that the creator will let Dawah have a pass on judgement day rather than get into a vain argument with him (j/k)
hahaha
Old December 6, 2005, 02:49 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

My point of view:
The way to spread the true knowledge is to first incorporate it into ones life. Automatically (with the will of Allah) people around the person will see the beauty of Islam and come rushing from every corner. Not forcefully trying to teach others that they are in the wrong path. No force on this earth can spread the knowledge unless Allah wishes. May it be Tabligh Jamat or anything else. But I must add Tabligh Jamat does try to teach good basic things of Islam. At least their (Tabligh followers) necks will not be on the line in the Judgement day in oppose to ours.

Knowledge: not the knowledge from the books of physics, chemistry etc. Knowledge of life, purpose and way to live.
Old December 6, 2005, 08:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Another relevant hadith:

Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded." Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38
Old December 6, 2005, 10:15 PM
Street Cricketer

Good job imtiaz!!! But there is one mistake in it. That is, you didn't fully state the hadith. You cut it. You better consult your skillful ghataghati again with bukhary or hujurs to find out not to cut the ayas of quran or hadiths of Rasulullah (Sm.). You're trying to be too moderate here, this is not modernation. Thanks!!! Here's the full hadith:

The Prophet said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the nights." (See Fath-ul-Bari, Page 102, Vol 1).

Edited on, December 7, 2005, 3:17 AM GMT, by Hujur.
Old December 6, 2005, 11:09 PM
First Class Cricketer

lol @ imtiaj bhai!!

thanks hujur for the correction!!

and thanks to howzat for the original hadith

Edited on, December 7, 2005, 4:10 AM GMT, by dosadeel.
Old December 7, 2005, 12:22 AM
Cricket Legend

I just copy pasted the hadith from:

http://www.islamonline.com/cgi-bin/n...service_id=785

This website does not include the last line. Maybe they are 2 different hadith talking about the same thing? or maybe the website intentionally removed it to reflect a more "moderate" side. allahualam!
Old December 7, 2005, 01:28 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by imtiaz82
I just copy pasted the hadith from:

http://www.islamonline.com/cgi-bin/n...service_id=785

This website does not include the last line. Maybe they are 2 different hadith talking about the same thing? or maybe the website intentionally removed it to reflect a more "moderate" side. allahualam!
This is the reason we need to go to the Ulimas and verify the hadith. If we are too lazy to do that, then spend $$ and by the hadith books. Copy+paste from anysite online is just not safe.
Old December 7, 2005, 01:45 AM
ODI Cricketer

If any people thinking they have chance in hell to get to heaven using suicide bombings [ funny irony aint it he he hell in heaven get it ] then the best target should have been the terrorists and their godfathers not innocent [ innocent to the context not wholly ] bystanders.

Man I do not know how the hell these people think, I guess they are followers not leaders, at least they should have thinkers.

PS : 99% of the Bangladeshi Muslims are not ignorant cuz if they were, they would believe u.s.-backed Pakistani regime as an Islamist one and we would never achieve independence [though I wonder how much of it do we really have!]
Old December 7, 2005, 01:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
This is the reason we need to go to the Ulimas and verify the hadith. If we are too lazy to do that, then spend $$ and by the hadith books. Copy+paste from anysite online is just not safe.
True, was my bad
Old December 7, 2005, 01:48 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by imtiaz82
Quote:
This is the reason we need to go to the Ulimas and verify the hadith. If we are too lazy to do that, then spend $$ and buy the hadith books. Copy+paste from anysite online is just not safe.
True, was my bad
I have learned it in the hard way also bro So you are not alone.