facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 11, 2004, 10:38 PM
Club Cricketer

Default On Request : Multinational Combined Task Force One Five Zero

Ships assigned to Combined Task Force One Five Zero (CTF-150) assemble in a formation for a photo exercise. The multinational Combined Task Force One Five Zero (CTF-150) was established to monitor, inspect, board, and stop suspect shipping to pursue the war on terrorism and includes operations currently taking place in the North Arabia Sea to support Operation IF. Countries contributing to CTF-150 currently include Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Pakistan, New Zealand, Spain, United Kingdom and the United States.

Old September 11, 2004, 10:38 PM
Club Cricketer

These pictures are here on request, from a forum member, Tigerfan.

Enjoy.
Old September 11, 2004, 10:40 PM
Test Cricketer

ok I hope the pictures are at the right size.

Edited on, September 12, 2004, 3:41 AM GMT, by TigerFan.
Old September 11, 2004, 10:43 PM
Club Cricketer

Now why are you acting like this ?

You requested for it, and now your saying your not ?

are you all Bengalis like this ... ? two faced.... ?

Quote:
Member Is Online

Mood: No Mood
posted on 12-9-2004 at 08:26 AM

Quote:
Why don't you just post it here, Tigerfan ?

No u found the info so u should post it and I don't have the time either.
Edited on, September 12, 2004, 3:44 AM GMT, by Sultanzz.
Old September 11, 2004, 10:44 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

wow! man! these must SOME terrorists?! Look at all the Hardware the forces of Good are using to fight the forces of Evil.

Edited on, September 12, 2004, 3:44 AM GMT, by pompous.
Old September 11, 2004, 10:46 PM
Test Cricketer

ok Sultan, I forgot that i requested u, don't u see that I edited my post later on.

by the way man, ur being crazy ok, don't take it personally.

Edited on, September 12, 2004, 3:47 AM GMT, by TigerFan.
Old September 11, 2004, 10:50 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by Sultanzz

Watch it dude. You are on very dangerous territory. Replace the Bengalis with Pakistanis...and tell me if you like the sound of this generalization that you just made.

This is an official warning. Avoid personal attacks and insults. Such statements will not be tolerated. Thank you for your understanding

[Moderator]
Old September 11, 2004, 10:57 PM
ODI Cricketer

I am surprised the warning went out so late.
Old September 11, 2004, 11:03 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by TigerFan
ok Sultan, I forgot that i requested u, don't u see that I edited my post later on.

by the way man, ur being crazy ok, don't take it personally.

Edited on, September 12, 2004, 3:47 AM GMT, by TigerFan.
I really dont care whether you edited your post or not, if you requested it.. i think your the one whoz crazy..
Old September 11, 2004, 11:06 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by pompous
Quote:

Watch it dude. You are on very dangerous territory. Replace the Bengalis with Pakistanis...and tell me if you like the sound of this generalization that you just made.

This is an official warning. Avoid personal attacks and insults. Such statements will not be tolerated. Thank you for your understanding

[Moderator]
Listen MOD,

If i requested for something, and later on, i start denying that i was requesting for the thing, that means i'm being two-faced, and in that certain situation, you can call me a "two-faced Paki", i really wouldn't mind, cause i would know that i'm wrong, and that i deserve that.. !

I hope you understand this !

So this Tigerfan, was being two-faced !
Old September 11, 2004, 11:16 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿

Sultanzz .... you are welcome to call Tigerfan two faced but that's not what you wrote, was it ?

You wrote: "are you all Bengalis like this ... ? two faced.... ?"

Also, your tone - you may want to check it. When you start with - "listen MOD", it does not sound too friendly.

By the way, you should really think carefully before you respond to my post.
Old September 11, 2004, 11:25 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Sultanzz! fair enough. except if you carefully read my post you will see I used a key word "generalization". It referred in particular to your use of the word "all" in your question that you posed.

As for us, we don't tolerate our members to make fun of or put down any nationality whatsoever. It is not the style of our forum, so calling you a two-faced paki under any cricumstances will not be tolerated. Likewise the other way round. Just look at the time we are taking just to reason with you as gently we can.

[Moderator]

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by pompous
Quote:

[Moderator]
Listen MOD,

If i requested for something, and later on, i start denying that i was requesting for the thing, that means i'm being two-faced, and in that certain situation, you can call me a "two-faced Paki", i really wouldn't mind, cause i would know that i'm wrong, and that i deserve that.. !

I hope you understand this !

So this Tigerfan, was being two-faced !
Edited on, September 12, 2004, 4:27 AM GMT, by pompous.
Old September 11, 2004, 11:40 PM
Club Cricketer

haha...... MOD .. what do you want me to call you then ..

Dear MOD .. actually.. I'm a MOD too on Pakistani forums, I know how people talk, and how you feel to be treated, cause your a "MOD" ..

But its all good, if your other members don't want to read about Pakistan, then why do they open up the Pakistani threads then ?? I don't understand!!
Old September 11, 2004, 11:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Giggs, Gower, and Wasim!

Is it possible to ignore a thread permanently?
Old September 12, 2004, 12:02 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Dear Sultanzz,

Bro you are just taking things too personally, I am sure you don't wanna become a pakistani verison of our ["beloved" :p ] amit. No body here is Anti-pak nor anti-indian. We all love cricket and our precious country Bangladesh and thats why we are here.

I suggest you take Pompous bhai's advice and don't make any generalization. No body would tolerate if you call us "two-faced", I don't mind if you call TigerFan two-faced, thats your and his business, don't invlove a whole nation here.
Old September 12, 2004, 12:06 AM
Club Cricketer

Alrite !
Old September 12, 2004, 12:06 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

On another note, I visited you pakimillitary forum, I really liked it there. Pak is doing some great improvements in arms. And I also liked how you guys had "South Asian Strategic Issues".
Old September 12, 2004, 12:11 AM
Club Cricketer

Thanks Ehsan bhai,

we need more Bangladeshi members on that forum, so we can create a Bangladesh sub forum and talk about arms, and other stuff, that would be great!

if you can help me out, it would be great. its a new forum.
Old September 12, 2004, 12:20 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿

Sultanzz ... Dude, I'm going to drop this subject (it's kinda useless) but you probably don't see how LISTEN sounds a little edgy. You could have easily replaced LISTED mod with Pompous - would have sounded much better.

Anyways, what's your take on the negative potrayal of Pakistan in prety much every other Indian movies nowadays ? From a neutral (mine) perspective, it's shameless propaganda but wanted to hear it from a pakistani.
Old September 12, 2004, 01:13 AM
Cricket Legend

OK this is nonsense. We don't need any pakistani threads here. just like we don't need indonesian or chinese threads. if you have something to post of interest to the different sections of this board, then just post. no need to single out "pakistani threads" because frankly most of us are not that hot for them, ie demand here is pretty low. but if you want to keep posting and talking to yourself, knock yourself out.

I was doing business in lahore in 2000-2001. The infrastructure sucked, I hope it is better now.
Old September 12, 2004, 07:19 AM
Club Cricketer

Sultanzz has started quite a few thread in this forum showing us the greatness of Pakistan such as 40 story building in Lahore, Waterfront development in Karachi,Combined task force etc. I wonder whether this forum is the right forum for such types of posts. If these posts are approprite, then I am sure we should welcome similar posts from India as well.
Old September 12, 2004, 12:40 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Anyways, what's your take on the negative potrayal of Pakistan in prety much every other Indian movies nowadays ? From a neutral (mine) perspective, it's shameless propaganda but wanted to hear it from a pakistani.
Well, interesting Question, the Indians talk about "PEACE", there can be NO PEACE without KASHMIR ! All these CBM's, and other Indo-Pak Mela's, Lollywood Bollywood movies, Indians visiting Pakistan in big numbers, that'll all be useless if Kashmir is not solved!

Plus, talking about Indian movies, i really don't watch Indian movies cause frankly, they're all copies of what Hollywood does, there is no originiality in there movies, Bollywood is like a translator, whatever Hollywood does, Bollywood translates the movie into Hindi, with an Indian cast, thats about it.

And here, we are trying to make peace, and its really dissapointing, to see Bollywood still talk shyt about Pakistan, i think Bollywood needs to grow up, be mature, and stop showing Pakistan as an enemy, if they want peace, if they don't, we really don't care.

And if you understand Urdu, you need to watch Lollywood movies like "Daira, Raat Chali Zara Jhoom Kay, etc." then you'll know what quality is, these movies have won International Oscars.

Anyways, India needs to stop its propaganda..