facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old January 11, 2015, 09:19 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ I think Bucs are dumb enoug to trade away their no 1 pick for Panning and then Broncos could end up with Mariota.

Last edited by Dilscoop; January 11, 2015 at 10:14 PM..

Old January 11, 2015, 09:37 PM
Cricket Sage

^ haha they are not gonna fall for that again. They are still banging their head from the Revis trade couple years ago. I can see Jets falling for it. They did give Brett Favre a shot toward the end of his career. But they are going through a coaching change so maybe not. Maybe the Browns.

We should do a Fantasy league next year. I wanted to do one this year in BC, but I got really busy with school. That won't be a problem next year. I think we have enough people to do a 8 team league.
Old January 12, 2015, 11:06 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
I'm all team Luck from here on out. He played cricket England, he knows the rules and everything. Except his hobo beard and looking like in need of a shower, he's the least dislikable QB's left in the playoffs.

My priorities:
As long as the Seahawks don't win.
As long as the Cowboys don't win and get past our SB tally.
As long as Brady doesn't tie Montana's ring tally.
As long as the overrated choke master, regular season bully Panning don't get anywhere near another SN.

But it seems like only way to stop No. 1 is to let No. 3 happen.
I am on the Packers bandwagon. 1 and 3 won't happen then.
Old January 12, 2015, 11:23 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ Tough to see a limping Rodgers do anything against that fast D to even get to AZ. His O-line also had trouble, at home vs a no-rush defense. Seattle will eat him apart if he can't escape. Cam's line was great but too bad he couldn't do anything with that.

Brady vs Rodgers, which is what everyone wants to see, will be the most 49er-hatred SB ever lol. They were both Niner fans but hate the Niners equally for not drafting them. IDK what Niner fans did to deserve this, we didn't fire Harbaugh, but these scenarios are eating me apart. c'mon Andrew Luck!
Old January 14, 2015, 09:19 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Wow! They got rid of Jim Harbaugh to hire this guy! He's a great position coach, players love his personality, but not a HC material. You have the best person for the job and best DC in the house! Vic Fangio will now be gone since his subordinate got promoted ahead of him. Our defense will suck! He made our D top 3 with leftover players last season.

And they didn't even interview the hire but interviewed everyone else just for show. What a BCB type move! Like I said, lot of similarities between BD and 49ers
Old January 18, 2015, 06:18 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Green Bay! Wtf are you doing!?

- Make a game INT and slide with an open field with in front of you with five min on the clock!
- Can't stop the 2 pt conversion when the balls right there floating around.
- Can't recover the on side kick. This game shouldn't even in get to that situation in the first place.

EDIT: oh completely forgot about how they got faked out by a kicker and gave up that TD.

Can't lose a game where the opposition QB threw 4 INT! And ZERO TD!
Old January 18, 2015, 06:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Packers coach is an idiot...he got miserably outcoached and this loss is on him and Bostich. They got two chances at the one yard line and didn't go for it even once while Seahawks were taking risk after risk and eventually they started paying off. They deserve the win.
Old January 18, 2015, 06:35 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

This is just ****king bull!! Dominated the whole game just to blow it like this!! Why didn't they go for it on those early goal line drives!
Old January 18, 2015, 06:41 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
Packers coach is an idiot...he got miserably outcoached and this loss is on him and Bostich. They got two chances at the one yard line and didn't go for it even once while Seahawks were taking risk after risk and eventually they started paying off. They deserve the win.
Agree. But it was looking like they had the game in the bag even with playing it so safe. Their kicker had more completions and TD than their QB in the first half.

I think they lost this game when the guy picked off Wilson for the 4th time and just slid down as if they won the game with 5 min on the clock. He had an open field.
Old January 18, 2015, 06:48 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Old January 18, 2015, 06:50 PM
Cricket Sage

They lost the match when they couldn't recover the onside click. With SuperBowl on the line how do you not come up with that catch. That is unacceptable. I hope that guy gets cut tomorrow.
Old January 18, 2015, 07:18 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ That's like the last part. It shouldn't have gone to that to begin with. It's what the Packs did to get there that hurt them more. They played like puss. They were playing not to lose. Frankly, they just played like 2014 Bangladesh, playing too defensively, no balls. I mean Seahawks had the ball for 4 min in the first half and in that 4 min they had 4 turnovers! Packs only put up 2 FG's. They should've gone for it from one yard line. Worst thing they don't get any points but they'd have had a shaky QB in the end-zone. In the end they gave up 15 points in less than a min!!

Now we have to sit here and watch this BS AFC puppy bowl
Old January 18, 2015, 07:39 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
I'm all team Luck from here on out. He played cricket England, he knows the rules and everything. Except his hobo beard and looking like in need of a shower, he's the least dislikable QB's left in the playoffs.

My priorities:
As long as the Seahawks don't win.
As long as the Cowboys don't win and get past our SB tally.
As long as Brady doesn't tie Montana's ring tally.
As long as the overrated choke master, regular season bully Panning don't get anywhere near another SN.

But it seems like only way to stop No. 1 is to let No. 3 happen.
This is why I wanted the Cowboys there instead of GB. If it wasn't for that bull rap call, Cowboys would be there RN and would've played them more aggressively.

I want to see Andrew Luck give it a shot but he won't even make it past the Pats. Pats aren't fast enough to beat the Seahawks. But it'd be hilarious if they did and made Panning look like a fool.
Old January 19, 2015, 12:32 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Two teams that got their @$$ kicked by Chiefs are in final...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old January 19, 2015, 01:13 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ Funny you mention that. Because it was a turning point of both of these teams. After their loses to KC they caught a 2nd wind and stayed undefeated.
Old January 19, 2015, 11:25 PM
Cricket Sage

Why are the Seahawks players so upset and talking about all this everyone counted us out? I didn't see any media personnel come out during the half time and claim that this match was over. They were the favorite to win the whole thing all year long. Doug Baldwin's rant against D. Sanders was embarrassing to watch. Richard Sherman can act like a clown cause he is Richard Sherman. Doug Baldwin should look at their overall passing stats for the entire season before calling Sanders a hater.
Old January 20, 2015, 10:41 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

I hope Seahawks puts the hoodie at his place. Grrrr!!!!! Out of 32 teams these two had to be in Superbowl? I am not watching it.
Old January 20, 2015, 12:16 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ The game won't be as good as NFCC game either way. But I'm back to my no. 1 priority. I hope the hoodie buries that gum chewing scum. I hope Brady rips this defense apart. I doubt it'll happen.

Funny, everything I wanted happen to them happened to us. I wanted Kaepernick to use his SB defeat to better himself. Never happened, he got worse. I wanted Wilson to go into a slump after winning the SB, didn't happened. I wanted them to overpay Wilson after SB win to bust their cap, never happened. Instead we signed Kap to a weird deal. I wanted them to fall apart after their SB win, instead WE fell apart! Literally. Our coaches are gone and everything! I thought finally, FINALLY things are going according to my wish last game. Freaking Green Bay!

As they say not to wish bad upon others. I feel it's partially my fault. At least we had Beyonce and they got Bruno Mars and Katy Perry. Can't take that away from us!
Old January 20, 2015, 01:00 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

It should be a good game. Both teams are strong on both sides of the ball. Should be an interesting outcome
Old January 20, 2015, 11:01 PM
Cricket Sage

I just bought 2 wrist band from Richard Sherman's website, so I can enter his 2 SuperBowl ticket giveaway raffle draw. Come on luck I need this!!
Old January 20, 2015, 11:12 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ I hate you bro! I hope you don't win!
Old January 21, 2015, 05:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

WTF is wrong with the Patriots? Why does Belichick always get embroiled in these controversies. This guy just can't help but cheat! I feel sorry for the fans and myself cuz I'll have to watch two teams i loathe play in the superbowl
Old January 21, 2015, 08:32 PM
Cricket Sage

^ He has serious issues. Its not like they needed that advantage. Its like breaking rules for the sake of breaking them. Dude is paranoid. I hope Kraft fires him. It can't be a coincidence that 11 footballs were deflated. If the investigation finds Belichick guilty I think NFL will do what they did they with Sean Peyton, suspended for one season. Specially after the Ray Rice scandal, NFL will not want any kind of finger pointing toward Goddell. Plus NE will probably lose 1st round draft picks, at a time we need as much help as we can get cause Brady doesn't have much time left.
Old January 21, 2015, 08:43 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Cheater Bowl XLIX! Just awesome! Still 150 mil will tune in. NFL wins regardless.
Old January 22, 2015, 09:27 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

This year's Bad Lip Readings are out!! Not as good as the first 2 though.