facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 27, 2012, 08:42 AM
Street Cricketer

Default Where is my thread?

I can't find the tread I started. Where did it go?

Old April 27, 2012, 08:46 AM
Cricket Legend

That was my question as well in the suggestion box:
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...&postcount=604
I think it was abducted and murdered in the middle of the night. Mods and Administrators have not responded yet... and taking to the streets would be counter-productive. Let us see if BC has more tolerance than RAB.

I did a search for it at 730 AM Eastern and it was gone. When I checked at 11:30 PM Eastern last night it was there. So it did happen in the middle of the night. Last thing I saw was a post saying that the poster needs to be careful who he prays behind. Prior to that someone posted a video which I did not watch as I am not interested in Mullahs giving Tafsir or Dogma.

If it was a post then the post should have been removed. I saw no bigotry or intolerance in the Opening Post! The thread was good. Religious intolerance seems to be rife - even among the so-called worldly liberals here.
Old April 27, 2012, 09:04 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koranist
I can't find the tread I started. Where did it go?
I think they took down your post because this is not a place to bash the true sunnah and sunni muslim and 99% people in forum. I saw a post about what is koranist and nothing is called by that name. Islam is personal matte, so not good to talk in open because question will shake your believe because so many things have no answer.
Old April 27, 2012, 09:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Let me see if I can "Inspire" Action:

The most certain test by which we judge whether a country is really free is the amount of security enjoyed by minorities.

-The Right Honorable Lord Acton

He has also said: Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Old April 27, 2012, 09:12 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09hotmail
I think they took down your post because this is not a place to bash the true sunnah and sunni muslim and 99% people in forum. I saw a post about what is koranist and nothing is called by that name. Islam is personal matte, so not good to talk in open because question will shake your believe because so many things have no answer.
We have discussed such issues here as well. And no one was bashing anyone.
So precedence dictates a discussion is valid: There are no intermediaries between you and Allah. NONE!

Please Go back to Lord Acton on top.
Old April 27, 2012, 09:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

whichever mod decided to make the thread disappear is using personal bias ! There was nothing wrong in that thread. This is utter BS !! I was quite liking the thread discussion. And as mentioned earlier if a post was offending that post should have been removed not the entire thread.
Old April 27, 2012, 09:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Please read this post that was meant for the original thread. See, now people cannot talk on topic in that thread.
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...&postcount=136
Old April 27, 2012, 09:21 AM
Administrator

Guys. Hold it. It may have been removed by mistake. Don't attribute malice when there might be simpler explanations. The thread was fine and did not violate forum norms. I personally found it interesting. It's late for me, otherwise I could do something right now.
Old April 27, 2012, 09:34 AM
Administrator

The thread is back. As I thought - no malice. No bias. Just an inadvertent mistake. No, not a forum glitch that caused us to lose Roey's thread. So let the storm in this teacup settle and let me go back to sleep.
Old April 27, 2012, 09:59 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

As Myself:
Before accusing BC of bias, browse through hundreds of threads in Forget Cricket and see how freedom of speech has always been protected as long as it didn't violate forum rules (including religious posts, even I have a quite bit of those). You will have hard time finding a more open and unbiased platform to express yourself; and the probability of finding one will reach 0 if you look for a Bangladeshi forum.

I might make a few posts on that thread when I get some time
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.