facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Old August 6, 2012, 04:00 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

@ SNR, Hey, you can buy 8 lambo if you want. I didn't put a cap on that. I put a cap on the roster size. 16 roster. /Cap

Now if you wanna go ahead and sign players that are on the official league, outside, then go ahead. But they will have to stay out of your "camp." You can't activate them, or bring them in unless you make room in that 16.

@ Isnaad, aware of it. But I won't rate him like JF, or Mike Young and the other. That's all I was letting you know. But yes he can be applied as fld.

@ F6, would you hurry up. geeesh!

Old August 6, 2012, 04:03 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

{list update....} check for the most recent update

Last edited by Dilscoop; August 6, 2012 at 02:43 PM..
Old August 6, 2012, 04:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
@ Isnaad, aware of it. But I won't rate him like JF, or Mike Young and the other. That's all I was letting you know. But yes he can be applied as fld.
Aware of that too. There were not any quality fielding coaches left anyways. So, it is definitely a better choice than the ones we were left with.
Do update my coach column. You're yet to do that.
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old August 6, 2012, 04:08 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Dude,

MLC is an American League and whenever salary caps are imposed in this country without negotiating with the players, the players go on strike. That's the fact of doing business in the US. It is unreasonable to think that won't happen with the MLC. It is unreasonable to think that Chris Gayle would bypass what he's worth scaled and compared to say, Mohammad Nazimuddin.

I want this league to succeed as much as you do. That's why I'm here trying to provide the type of perspective that can make MLC the most credible league in the world. Putting things in realistic context such as PA involvement in deciding the salary cap adds such credibility.

Don't forget that as GM, I represent my owner and am on your side. Which explains the time I've been spending here. Traditionally owners appoint the Commissioner or CEO.

With the restriction of 16 players, I can only offer my own player with some cash many clubs need. With more than 16 players, everyone has more options. The roster must be 16 when the matches start, but before that, we need to draft more. I see no harm in that as long as we cut players to have that 16 man roster when the time comes. We're willing to pay money for that and less wealthy teams could use a lot of our money too.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old August 6, 2012, 04:17 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Dude,

MLC is an American League and whenever salary caps are imposed in this country without negotiating with the players, the players go on strike. That's the fact of doing business in the US. It is unreasonable to think that won't happen with the MLC. It is unreasonable to think that Chris Gayle would bypass what he's worth scaled and compared to say, Mohammad Nazimuddin.

I want this league to succeed as much as you do. That's why I'm here trying to provide the type of perspective that can make MLC the most credible league in the world. Putting things in realistic contexts such as PA arbitration adds such credibility.

Don't forget that as GM, I represent my owner and am on your side. Which explains the time I've been spending here. Traditionally owners appoint the Commissioner or CEO.
Wait what? No there is no cap on player price. I was talking about the roster size. Like NFL. You have the official squad, and trainer squad. Our official squad is 16 and then you can have other people on practice squad if you want. But you have inactivate someone from the roster to bring them in. That's how it works don't it?
Old August 6, 2012, 04:24 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Wait what? No there is no cap on player price. I was talking about the roster size. Like NFL. You have the official squad, and trainer squad. Our official squad is 16 and then you can have other people on practice squad if you want. But you have inactivate someone from the roster to bring them in. That's how it works don't it?
Right.

MLC should keep track of the inactive players outside the 16 man roster we sign, and should allow us to trade them to other teams. So after the draft, teams must announce their preliminary roster AND list of signed but inactive players.

The final roster, the one we'll play with, will be posted after the trade deadline. I suggest you give us 24 hours after the draft to complete trades.

Other GMs must remember to pay even the cut players the reported base salary and NOT go over budget.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old August 6, 2012, 04:25 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

I only have 12 stadium, plus MLC HQ ground. Who hasn't done their yet?

Det and Stl yet to make a center pitch. Do they have enough time to get ready before the season?
Old August 6, 2012, 04:26 AM
Cricket Savant

BTW guys, this is why many people within my own party in Bangladesh don't want to see me in Parliament
Old August 6, 2012, 04:28 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
BTW guys, this is why many people within my own party in Bangladesh don't want to see me in Parliament
Because you have too many shubidhabadis and moron's in your party - the one's who think that Yunus is a blood sucker ad Abul is as pure as driven snow.
Old August 6, 2012, 04:31 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Because you have too many shubidhabadis and moron's in your party - the one's who think that Yunus is a blood sucker ad Abul is as pure as driven snow.
So true. They also can't deal with the stress I bring on their ADD-infested brains.
Old August 6, 2012, 04:32 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

How should I tweak this and apply to MLC?

Quote:
Eligibility for the Practice Squad
Eligibility requirements for Practice Squad players include: a player has no prior accrued seasons in the National Football League or, the player has one prior accumulated season and was active on the 45-man roster for no more than eight games during the regular season. Finally, the player is eligible if he has been on the Practice Squad with the designated team for no more than two previous seasons.
Old August 6, 2012, 04:32 AM
Cricket Savant

^Yes please!

Last edited by Sohel; August 6, 2012 at 05:24 AM..
Old August 6, 2012, 04:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

One more team left!
Old August 6, 2012, 04:37 AM
Administrator

BTW guys - let's get on with the draft. I don't have as much time as Dilscoop has till school starts or what Sohel has till ..... why does he have so much time on his hands?
Old August 6, 2012, 04:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
BTW guys - let's get on with the draft. I don't have as much time as Dilscoop has till school starts or what Sohel has till ..... why does he have so much time on his hands?
I know right? He happens to have ALL the time in the world! :|
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old August 6, 2012, 04:48 AM
Cricket Legend

List of players?
Old August 6, 2012, 05:31 AM
Cricket Savant

I can multitask which enables me to manufacture slacktime without damaging my business
Old August 6, 2012, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

MSM B2C has PMed me and shown interest in managing Denver. I directed him to Dilscoop.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Old August 6, 2012, 09:14 AM
Cricket Sage

How is the draft going to work? We can't all possibly be online at the same time? It's gonna get really complicated.
Old August 6, 2012, 09:42 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
How is the draft going to work? We can't all possibly be online at the same time? It's gonna get really complicated.
Never mind. Just saw Dillu's post in the last page. So no taker for Denver yet?I told Tiger444 he might be interested.
Old August 6, 2012, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Never mind. Just saw Dillu's post in the last page. So no taker for Denver yet?I told Tiger444 he might be interested.
Two posts up.
Old August 6, 2012, 10:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Think Dilscoop should give a time limit for remaining slots and we can start the draft as soon as possible
Old August 6, 2012, 12:12 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash, mushy

I wish we had people like Dilscoop running the BCB and Mods plz dont ban him in the future. He makes BC an interesting place to visit.
Old August 6, 2012, 12:28 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohli_Sox
Think Dilscoop should give a time limit for remaining slots and we can start the draft as soon as possible
I think he is still working on compiling the list of player, so he might need some time.
Old August 6, 2012, 01:22 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

This is what I have done so far! Please tell me if i need to edit or remove anything. thanks. This is 4 denver!

I don't really know how it should be done exactly, but tried my best!

Owner: John C. Malone
Manager: MSM B2C
Coaches & Staffs: Dev Whatmore (bat) | Vicent Barnes (bwl) | Chris Taylor (field) | Allen King (Fitness) | Daljit Singh(GK)
HG: Mile High Stadium
Sponsors: US Direct TV| PCL Construction

Pitch Speed: 8
Pitch Grip: 7
Pitch Bounce: 6
Pitch Variation: 7
Pitch Deterioration: 8