facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 31, 2018, 12:06 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

This will be my 15 player squad: Tamim, Imrul, Sarker, Mushfiqur, Mithun, Shakib, Mahmudullah, Mehedi, Mashrafe, Rubel and Fizz...Nurul/Mosaddek, Liton, Saifuddin and Hider.

I chose Abu Hider over Ebadat Hossain because of his ability to swing the ball, and that the tournament will be held in England where swing could be useful otherwise Ebadat for pace. Our spin options are fine. Plenty of batting right at the top. The main worry is our fielding. I also chose Nurul, but I know it's very unlikely he'll be picked, but I would otherwise, if not then Mosaddek.

Old October 31, 2018, 07:50 PM
Cricket Savant

Who the hell is Ebadot?

But I agree 100% with Papon sir that we can't possibly frikkin expect to win the Cup with n00bs. We cannot possibly have someone play NCL only and rope him to play World Cup. We gotta have our best who had experiences.

Soumya, while he may not have a streaky form, but he DOES have plenty of experiences, muscle memory and a recent 100.

Kayes proved himself. Guess Liton also has good experience, as does Taskin and of course Sir Ash.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old November 1, 2018, 11:14 PM
Banned

I’m never leaving this s*** man!..This Banglacricket is some wierd level universe. Where Bangladesh is a world beater side, their cricketers ranks among top 3 all the time and they are inches away from winning their 3rd world cup trophy. 😂😂. Keep em coming folks. Never a dull moment. Whenever i dnt feel like checking into twitter or get bored of everything n anything i come back here. Believe me nothing i mean nothing come close to this day dreamers’ forum level s***. Im not complaining keep em coming Bengali tigers. Joy Bangla🔥🔥
Old November 1, 2018, 11:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeju01
I’m never leaving this s*** man!..This Banglacricket is some wierd level universe. Where Bangladesh is a world beater side, their cricketers ranks among top 3 all the time and they are inches away from winning their 3rd world cup trophy. 😂😂. Keep em coming folks. Never a dull moment. Whenever i dnt feel like checking into twitter or get bored of everything n anything i come back here. Believe me nothing i mean nothing come close to this day dreamers’ forum level s***. Im not complaining keep em coming Bengali tigers. Joy Bangla🔥🔥
Let's all welcome the newest foreign troll to BC. I'm sure he's digging himself a dank little cave to hide in until we lose a game. Of course he'll likely get himself banned soon enough. I give it < 6 months.
Old November 2, 2018, 02:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
What daydream? If Bangladesh wins the first ODI that is played after the revised rankings we instantly become number 1 ODI team, for winning the first ODI ever played since rankings are reset.

Does this logic not compute. I am mean I'm not trying to cram group theory down your throat.
Old November 2, 2018, 08:46 AM
Cricket Savant

The troll does hit the point. Do we unequivocally, without a shadow of doubt 100% believe we can win the World Cup? Absolutely not! I wanted to actually open a poll. Anyway, even if we believe there is 60% chance it is an area of research that will help us highlight and exploit our weakness and how to fill the ullage.

Usually, the team that won the trophies had no question about them that they will win barring the dark horse of 96. Windies was mighty at one time, and so was Australia when they were on crazy winning streak. India became dominant and we had feeling they will go all the way home.

I think England at home can be utter beast. My bet would be them although it aches me to admit that we won't win.

ONLY when we are ALL 100% positive that beyond the shadow of doubt we will jump over the cliff with Keanue Reeves (Riyad?) driving us, then and only then we should take and thus make the jump...lol that was weird.

Old November 2, 2018, 10:30 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:

This is a David Warner-like rant.

Are you that childish?

Chill dude. Just enjoy the ride.
Old November 2, 2018, 11:08 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

It is very clear why fans from other team like to downgrade us every too often. The real reason is our cupboard is empty and it has been a very long time to leave it that way.

Anyways the reason I logged in is to mention that people play BD to get their form back. From ZIM ODI's it seemed like we were playing them to get some form back for some of our players.
Old November 2, 2018, 01:12 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Don’t do drugs, especially the cheap stuff.
Old November 2, 2018, 01:50 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

What is this new guy talking about? Many of us are here(myself first and foremost) are extremely critical of Bangladesh Cricket even when we come up with a thumping win...
Old November 2, 2018, 02:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Congratulations. You have diagnosed the problem yourself.

If you don't respect yourself then no one will.
If you are always hypercritical of yourself, everyone will be hypercritical of yourself.

Self-care and self-love is important.

Guilt.
Shame.
Fear.

Etcetera results in selfcritism and self hate. Self hate and self criticism leads to hate and unnecessary criticism of others.

Constantly belittling oneself is not a virtue but very unhealthy and a form of mental illness.

If you think having healthy dosage of self confidence is misconstrued as "dhombho" and ozynandian arrogance or that God will somehow punish you... as if existence itself is a crime it is better not to play cricket or any sport in chase of that never ending high of self flagellation and self chastisement.

Dignity is a virtue. Self abuse not.

Old November 2, 2018, 02:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
I’m never leaving this s*** man!..This Banglacricket is some wierd level universe. Where Bangladesh is a world beater side, their cricketers ranks among top 3 all the time and they are inches away from winning their 3rd world cup trophy. ������������. Keep em coming folks. Never a dull moment. Whenever i dnt feel like checking into twitter or get bored of everything n anything i come back here. Believe me nothing i mean nothing come close to this day dreamers’ forum level s***. Im not complaining keep em coming Bengali tigers. Joy Bangla������������
Dear fellow members,

Please do not use posts like above to paint all foreign fans with the same brush. This is a false flag. People with too much time on their hands, bored out of their minds, maybe wants to join the army at some point, but can't right now, so will manufacture some artificial inter forum rivalry that never existed in the first place to burn their energy.

Thanks
Old November 3, 2018, 03:16 AM
Banned

Hi again, some of the replies i got for my previous comment prove my points all again. People calling my comment childish and calling me troll, lol. Well i was stating the obvious facts about Bangladesh cricket. A lot of guys here diss Aus, Eng and India in perticular here, but nobody call them troll or their comment childish. So you guys label anybody a troll who doesnt agree with you? What was childish about me telling Bangladesh cricket team is not even in top 5 ranked side in all formats? Or none of their batsman or bowler is in top 10. Even someone says this account would be banned soon..is it? For doing what? For saying the obvious? For not dancing on your tunes? Or for not smoking same stuff as some of you guys before commenting? Well thanks for providing me my daily dose of entertainment..lol, and yes i have better team to support if you want to give us a run for our money prove it on the playground. Banning an account or calling skmeone a troll for speaking the truth won’t help much. Im gonna come here agaian n again to see the ultimate cry babies. Ban me i will come as a guest. You can’t hide. Peace