facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 24, 2019, 11:36 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
HahHahaah
I like many of trumps piliciies because of this ... USA need a tougher immigration policies . any family of any jodu moduu ppl enter this country . Such a drag in the system. Anyone who can not contribute to the nation or love the nation they are emigrating to should not be allowed in.
Are minimum wage jobs necessary for this nation (Any nation)?

If no, then I have no problem with you. Have a great day.

If yes, then, you, I or our next generations will not work for minimum wage. Agreed? Without these "jodu, moduu ppl" how will you fill the jobs?

Old July 24, 2019, 02:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
He might have been an exception. all those islands of the Caribbean sea largely run on tourism money. Usually the people are nonchalant because they are used to so many tourists. But this guy probably been watching too much right wing TV news of important countries and thought it would be apt to throw one at someone without understanding how this whole thing works hearing me speak Bangla.

There is however increased level of annoyance of local people in many countries on high level of tourism (as they have exploded with cheaper travel these days). Also some countries do not like tourist from one region only. For example in Russia, they are trying very hard to increased the number of tourists in their country. Most tourists however are from neighboring China. And all these old chinese ppl travel in big tourist groups and I have heard of annoyed Russians.
Maybe the guy had too much Malibu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cl9...A2ABF0B5553FBB
Old July 25, 2019, 06:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Old December 9, 2019, 09:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Time to wake up this thread again.
Our PM went to the EU with a potential deal, the EU agreed to his deal. He came back and because the Conservatives don't have a majority govt ( i.e. don't have majority of seats and the Parliament incl. opposition vote on everything ), Parliament voted and accepted his deal. But, then they screwed up the govt. by not agreeing to WHEN the deal will be implemented.

So, our PM challenged the opposition to an election and they eventually agreed. Our election is taking place on 12th.
Old December 9, 2019, 09:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Some more problems caused by EE's that I have seen recently :
-They go from shop to shop begging
-Hear 'There are pickpockets operating on this train' announcements by the Train driver
-They sell roses on the train and ask for money
-Started having street games in order to trick you and leave you out of pocket ( e.g. find the ball under the cup )
-Busking illegally on various streets
-They have set up tents on various green areas and live there
-They occupy part of supermarket car parks with their caravans and start living there!
- If you go to the Met Police website, you will see that most are EE criminals.
http://news.met.police.uk/latest_news
-EE's have started modern day slavery here by employing fellow EE's as slaves at various hand car washes.

Amazon employs these EE drivers on zero hour contracts. This causes someone local to be without a permanent job. Many dodgy students who after frustrating the legal system are meant to go back end up marrying or contract-marrying EE girls to stay here.

The salary requirement for anyone to get a visa in the UK is around £18,000 i.e. you must have a job offer before coming here. A supermarket cashier earns £14,000. Many of us Asians who could not meet this salary requirement ended up living in other countries of Europe after first trying to come here. They have also moved in en masse. The UK is an expensive place. If you can't afford to live here, why are these people coming here? - For 10 families to live in a house meant for 3 ?

Road congestion has also increased as EE's each have a car ( used manual cars can be had for dirt cheap or leased latest cars can also be obtained ) and I find myself driving at 5mph on a 50mph road these days! The other day, I was driving on a motorway at 70mph and the EE in front of me kept braking every 10 seconds. I kept back but had to drive at 50 to have a smooth drive. Once there was space in the slow lorry lane, I changed lanes and overtook and then found out the harami had no one in front of him and he even had the audacity to laugh at us as we raced past him. Racist mofo - should have totalled him.
Old December 13, 2019, 05:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Conservatives have won decisively.

"Let's get Brexit done"

Old December 13, 2019, 05:44 PM
Cricket Legend

The actual result was Consv - 365, Labour - 203
Old January 13, 2021, 03:40 PM
Cricket Legend

So, we have now officially had Brexit on 31st Dec.

Too many deshi kamlas have come over from Italy. There are Italian coffee shops and stale vegetable shops run by them popping up in a lot of places. Some also have started work as taxi drivers but can't effing drive. I was hooting at one the other day for driving in between two lanes. Some are now the cheap labour used by Pakistani run chicken and chips shops. Well, it's a nice change from their flower-selling days in Italy.

We are already labelled as cleaners and miskins in GCC. Looks like we will be getting the same label because of them soon over here as well.

Last edited by Shingara; January 14, 2021 at 07:55 PM..