facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old January 29, 2015, 09:03 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Man! I can't handle this! Ugh whatever, I think I'd be ok with it. But now that I want him to win there's a good chance he'll be 3-4 in the SB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
My priorities:
1. As long as the Seahawks don't win.
2. As long as the Cowboys don't win and get past our SB tally.
3. As long as Brady doesn't tie Montana's ring tally.
4. As long as the overrated choke master, regular season bully Panning don't get anywhere near another SN.

But it seems like only way to stop No. 1 is to let No. 3 happen.

Old January 31, 2015, 02:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

I've been a 49er fan ever since "the catch". Montana to Clark and adios Cowgirls. Stopped following the NFL when the team sucked. So I don't have a lot invested in the Seattle rivalry at all. In fact, I'm huge fan of Wilson and Oakland/Berkeley's own, Marshawn Lynch. And I like the city of Hendrix and Pearl Jam and other great things. I support the Seahawks unless they're playing the Niners. Looking forward to a tight contest tomorrow. Go Hawks Go!
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old January 31, 2015, 07:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Sherman's injury looked pretty bad during the NFC finals. If he hasn't made significant progress and if Thomas and Chancellor are also banged up, Gronk could have a big night. Still confused about who to root for. Tom and Bill's arrogance is a turn off.
Old February 1, 2015, 03:06 PM
Cricket Savant

Lol what's up with the gay presenter in nbc

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old February 1, 2015, 03:11 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel
I've been a 49er fan ever since "the catch". Montana to Clark and adios Cowgirls. Stopped following the NFL when the team sucked. So I don't have a lot invested in the Seattle rivalry at all. In fact, I'm huge fan of Wilson and Oakland/Berkeley's own, Marshawn Lynch. And I like the city of Hendrix and Pearl Jam and other great things. I support the Seahawks unless they're playing the Niners. Looking forward to a tight contest tomorrow. Go Hawks Go!
i lyk patriots

Old February 1, 2015, 03:12 PM
Cricket Savant

hey sohel bhai, you know we were supposed to analyze a game together...let's do it...teach me master

Old February 1, 2015, 03:24 PM
Cricket Savant

see hawx ra kemon jani

Old February 1, 2015, 08:49 PM
Cricket Savant

Brady just lost us the cup methinks.

Old February 1, 2015, 08:56 PM
Cricket Savant

Brilliant play by Lynch. Go Seahawks!!!

Old February 1, 2015, 09:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Yeah with 10 mins remaining a 10 point deficit is too much to overcome against such a great defense even for the great Tom Brady
Old February 1, 2015, 09:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Saw an interview of Wilson during the pregame show which kinda sealed the deal for me. I'm rooting for the Hawks. They asked Russell when he started thinking he was a great player. His response was, I still don't think that! The guy seems really humble, and the way the Hawks operate they've got blue collar written all over them. Can't help but give them respect for that.

As I type Patriots just scored a touchdown, Hawks lead Patriots 24 - 21. Whatever the outcome of this match this Seahawks team has a few more trips to the SB in store for them.
Old February 1, 2015, 09:44 PM
Cricket Legend

$hit...Brady is just too good!
Old February 1, 2015, 10:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Damn! What a way to lose the super bowl...how could they not give the ball to Marshawn Lynch!
Old February 1, 2015, 10:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Now there's gonna be so much talk about Brady being arguably the greatest QB ever and all
Old February 1, 2015, 10:53 PM
Cricket Savant

I stopped watching after 24-14 Seahawks. Must be some amazing fightback.

Old February 1, 2015, 11:16 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
Now there's gonna be so much talk about Brady being arguably the greatest QB ever and all
Well he is certainly in the conversation. Came back from a 10 point deficit in the 4th quarter against the number 1 defense. His 4th quarter stats was something around 13/15, 125 yards, 2 TDs. He's got 4 superbowl game winning drive. He should certainly be in the conversation.

What a game. I lost my voice. After that super lucky catch by Kearse everyone in my house was talking about here we go its David Tyree all over again. I don't think Brady deserved the MVP. It should have been Butler. He doesnt make that play, its a different scenario. Seattle is such a good team. They will be in contention again next year. I'm just glad we dont have to hear Richard Sherman talk trash for a while.
Old February 1, 2015, 11:40 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

This just makes me so damn happy! After all the crap we've gone through this season, this image is a great way to end season!

As for Brady being the greatest QB. I'm more okay with him being called that over Panning. He's two Giant fluke catches away from being the most winningest super bowl QB ever. He has all the luck in the World, but he couldn't prevent another one of those catches today. But luckily Seahawks OC showed up.
Old February 1, 2015, 11:48 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
I stopped watching after 24-14 Seahawks. Must be some amazing fightback.
Umm, Why? This isn't cricket. At that point it wasn't even close to being over. And even if it seems over you don't stop until clock turns 00:00! And this wasn't a fightback, just everyday NFL game. Fightback was what Seahawks did vs GB to get here. If they call Cricket a funny game, Football is a... HILARIOUS game.
Old February 2, 2015, 12:20 AM
Cricket Legend

^ LOL...good point
Old February 2, 2015, 12:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Well he is certainly in the conversation. Came back from a 10 point deficit in the 4th quarter against the number 1 defense. His 4th quarter stats was something around 13/15, 125 yards, 2 TDs. He's got 4 superbowl game winning drive. He should certainly be in the conversation.

What a game. I lost my voice. After that super lucky catch by Kearse everyone in my house was talking about here we go its David Tyree all over again. I don't think Brady deserved the MVP. It should have been Butler. He doesnt make that play, its a different scenario. Seattle is such a good team. They will be in contention again next year. I'm just glad we dont have to hear Richard Sherman talk trash for a while.
Dude what are you talking about! That's like saying Shafiul should win MOM for coming in with one ball remaining and hitting the winning six while Mushfiq scored 120 and kept the team in the hunt the whole time before getting out at the last minute.

Regarding Brady's legacy, of course he should be in that conversation, I'm just butthurt that NE drafts Tom Brady with their 6th round pick while my Jets draft butt fumbler and Geno Smith with their 1st round picks

Anyway, congrats to the Patriots and their fans on winning their 4th title! One of the most exciting superbowls for sure and after those bad breaks against the Giants, about time they caught a lucky break!
Old February 2, 2015, 12:45 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ I wouldn't say that was a lucky break. Yes, it was a mistake on the Seahawk's part, but this random rookie, made a hell of a play for making them pay for that mistake. He read the play well before Wilson threw it.

If anything, they were headed for another heartbreak after this catch

Old February 2, 2015, 05:13 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

A Mohammad Ashraful moment for Seattle's OC and Wilson literally snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. That was definitely *THE* worst play call in SB history! I mean you've got BEASTMODE in the backfield for GOD's sake. Great game though, and congrats to New England.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old February 2, 2015, 11:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
^ I wouldn't say that was a lucky break. Yes, it was a mistake on the Seahawk's part, but this random rookie, made a hell of a play for making them pay for that mistake. He read the play well before Wilson threw it.
Yes that play call was a serious mistake by Seattle OC. With one yard to gain in three tries you go with Beast mode every time, no exception. If beast mode doesn't make it which in and of itself is almost an impossibility you can live with the results but if you're Seattle and you go for a risky play like that, throwing the ball into a crowded area, and lose the game I don't know how you live with that. This is worse than the Packers loss to the Hawks. After the loss Pete Caroll said the play was designed to tick time off the clock!
Old February 2, 2015, 11:45 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Umm, Why? This isn't cricket. At that point it wasn't even close to being over. And even if it seems over you don't stop until clock turns 00:00! And this wasn't a fightback, just everyday NFL game. Fightback was what Seahawks did vs GB to get here. If they call Cricket a funny game, Football is a... HILARIOUS game.
Haha good one.

Honestly didn't feel like rooting for either one. I mean at one end we have the GREATEST QB OF ALL TIME and at the other end BEST DEFENSE IN NFL. Hobson's choice.

Old February 2, 2015, 01:16 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Even if the Seahawks had scored, the game wouldn't have been over. 30 sec w/ 2 timeouts. Brady vs Best D showdown. Brady's SB margins: 3 pts, 3 pts, 3 pts, 3 pts, 4 pts, 4 pts. Every single one of them came down to 00:00

But how boring was the halftime. No one's going to be talking about it today. It's a very forgettable one.