facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 11, 2019, 08:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Bernie Sanders went to Joe Rogan Experience podcast - mainstream media chided him for doing that.

They said it is not befitting that a presidential candidate sits down on such a podcast.

Which is PURE BS and PREPOSTEROUS. Mainstream media despised this interview of Bernie because his Joe Rogan Experience was a tremendous success. 7.4 million view on youtube alone and counting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O-iLk1G_ng

Imagine what Trump would have done if he had achieved that kind of rating.

BTW, when someone speaks for an hour or so, the real self comes out. Bernie being the real deal has nothing to hide. He is not afraid to sit for any interview at any platform. But Crooked Co(p)mala D. (Demon) Harris or Hair Sniffer Joe or Pesky Pete would NEVER do that. Because they are FAKE and with their FAKE talking points, they can max survive ten minutes. Any duration beyond that will bring out the skeletons. This is also a reason why main stream media prefers soundbite generating Trumpesque reality show debate.

Main stream media = FAKE NEWS and ENEMY OF PEOPLE.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.

Old August 11, 2019, 08:41 AM
Cricket Legend

This is not gaffe. This is how Hair Sniffer Biden thinks. He is a racist. If not outright racist, he definitely has racist blind spots.

Remember, his pal Barack particularly chose him as his VP to allay the fears of American Whites. FACT.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/jo...-latest-gaffe/
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old August 14, 2019, 01:53 PM
Cricket Sage

National Democratic Primary:

Biden 21 (-1 in a week)
Warren 20 (+4)
Sanders 16 (+3)

Harris 8 (-)
O'Rourke 5 (+3)
Buttigieg 5 (-3)

Booker 2 (+1)
Gabbard 2 (-1)

Bennet 1
Castro 1
Gillibrand 1
Klobuchar 1
Steyer 1
Williamson 1
Yang 1

@TheEconomist /@YouGov
Old August 15, 2019, 02:42 AM
Cricket Legend

The Economist/YouGov poll has consistently Warren ahead of Bernie. Hardly any other poll finds Warren ahead of Bernie. And Economist/YouGov never publishes the demographics of their sample size.

These polls are trying to build and push a particular narrative - and they have been successful to a large extent in this regard, especially in making people believe that Biden is the most electable and Bernie is a fringe far left candidate.

When America was at cross roads and needed an FDR 2.0, Bernie begged Warren to run but she chose politics over people and hoping a VP post, also refused to be a leader and endorse Bernie over crooked Hillary.

And this shameless power hungry lady now comes back, plagiarizes all the policies of Bernie, and tries to steal the progressive mantle and presents herself as a more pragmatic choice because she is a woman?

LYIN' LIZ - through and through. If she is elected POTUS, she will also fold like Obama when push comes to shove.

Bernie won't. He has a history of five decades of not backing down. LYIN' LIZ? Folded, waffled, and surrendered about US foreign policy, interventionism or soft imperialism, bloated military budget, standing rock, medicare for all and so on.
Old August 15, 2019, 06:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

TobeFair, amar proshner uttorta dilen na ?
Old August 15, 2019, 08:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
TobeFair, amar proshner uttorta dilen na ?
What was the question? Why am I addicted to US politics?

To survive in life/pass through depression when your faith is not very high/strong, you need some sort of drugs. Politics is a sort of not haram drug
Old August 15, 2019, 02:06 PM
Cricket Sage

2020 Democrat Andrew Yang says Trump is 'so fat' and that the only thing Trump could beat him at is an 'eating contest'

Source: link

I am highly disappointed on Yang. I thought he is bringing new ideas (whether I like it or not) in the discussion. Now he is acting like Kamala and Booker basically saying anything if that gives the media some attention.

Is this is the type of leaders we are going to get from Democratic party to replace Trump? Then good luck....

btw Is Trump that fat? If he is fat, what was Bill Clinton during his time in White House?

U.S. presidential candidate Cory Booker proposes office to fight white supremacy

source: link

You want to shut down ICE and open a office to control "white supremacy"? Make you priority right Booker. another guy who, if elected, will screw up the country.
Old August 16, 2019, 09:27 PM
Cricket Sage

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/epstei...site%20buttons

Old August 18, 2019, 12:12 AM
Cricket Legend

^ A picture is worth a thousand words. Not sure what to add
Old August 18, 2019, 12:26 AM
Cricket Legend

BTW, look at how many pieces of the puzzle had to fall together for Epstein to commit 'apparent' suicide.

- Epstein attempts suicide - marks found around his neck. No explanation given how he induced those marks - given that in the prison cell there are no tools

- He is put on suicide watch

- He is provided a companion

- Within a week, he is taken off suicide watch. He room companion is also gone.

- A day after deposition documents are unsealed and Epstein was preparing to testify, he commits suicide

- Epstein hangs himself, even though according to people who lived in that jail testified in mainstream media articles that it is impossible to commit suicide in those cells, irrespective of suicide watch or not

- Guards were supposed to monitor him every 30 mins but they work overtime and fall asleep

- Guards were later found to lie about their work in their timesheet

- Video record is unavailable, even of the hallway because camera malfunctions that day

- Before Epstein, only one suicide happened in that NY jail in last 21 years.

And yet, establishment media aka elite class mouthpiece want us to believe whatever narrative they put forth and dismiss any deviation from their narrative as conspiratorial.

God bless America. God bless Trump, Clinton, MBS, Prince Andrew et el.
Old August 18, 2019, 10:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFair
^ A picture is worth a thousand words. Not sure what to add
how? What are the thousand words. Per article an oil painting like that exists and it was sold. I guess it ended up with Epstein. You would think someone with money who knows Clinton would buy a painting like that.

But his death is suspicious and obviously due to his well connection guy got away with some great plea bargain for the crimes he committed earlier.

While it's suspicious - you can not also deny that a billionaire with the life that he lived would not do well in a jail cell. There is more to life than just breathing.
Old August 19, 2019, 12:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
While it's suspicious - you can not also deny that a billionaire with the life that he lived would not do well in a jail cell. There is more to life than just breathing.
Regarding Epstein case, I have seen two sides of Occam’s Razor argument (simplest explanation is the best explanation).

Occam’s Razor that suicide is the most logical outcome - the article below explains this perfectly.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...ver-close.html

Occam’s Razor that homicide is the most logical outcome - this is explained by the improbable scenario where many pieces of puzzle fell into the right place at the right time and in correct sequence. Also why should a guy worth billion dollars, who could have spent millions in his defense and had a very high probability of getting another 'sweetheart' deal kill himself?

And now his defense lawyers have rejected the coroner's ruling that his death was a suicide - and Epstein himself was very optimistic about his case with his lawyers.

Anyway, we will never know the truth. In my opinion, it is either a suicide or a murder, and given the available pieces of information and facts, I am inclined to believe that it was a murder. I don't buy other alternatives like Epstein is still alive and a body double was killed instead Whatever, God knows best!
Old August 19, 2019, 12:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
how? What are the thousand words. Per article an oil painting like that exists and it was sold.
I have a very bland sense when it comes to understanding art. If I were Bill Clinton, I would find this oil painting very offensive and demeaning. This painting in my opinion exposes all the ills Clintons represent and stand for.

So
Old August 19, 2019, 02:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Total fraud Crooked KamalaSutra, who is for People Corporations, skips climate change debate to attend big dollar fundraising.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-the-hamptons

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/19/p...all/index.html
Old August 20, 2019, 02:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Sleepy Joe Biden needs more sleep - thus he will skip the following major event:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...eeting-1467177
Old August 20, 2019, 03:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Crooked KamalaSutra is spewing more confusion about Medicare for All. Because she does not believe in Medicare for All. Like Hillary Clinton, this devil has sold her soul to her corporate overlords and groveling at their feet is her only way (like Barack) to have a shot at nomination and presidency.

Quote:
It's still a little unclear exactly where Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) stands on Medicare-for-all.

At a fundraiser in the Hamptons this weekend, Harris told a crowd of wealthy donors that she isn't "comfortable" with the health care plan espoused by her Democratic presidential primary opponent Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), which Harris once co-sponsored. She did maintain, however, that she is still supportive of Medicare-for-all at large, adding a little more confusion to her policy position.

"I think almost every member of the United States Senate who's running for president and many others, have signed on to a variety of plans in the Senate," she reportedly said at the fundraiser. "And I have done the same. [A]ll of them are good ideas, which is why I support them. And I support for Medicare-for-all. But as you may have noticed, over the course, I've not been comfortable with Bernie's plan, the Medicare-for-all plan."
I am glad that America's Dad Bernie Sanders has called her out

Quote:
I don't go to the Hamptons to raise money from billionaires. If I ever visited there, I would tell them the same thing I have said for the last 30 years: We must pass a Medicare for All system to guarantee affordable health care for all, not just for those who can afford it.
— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) August 19, 2019
Old August 20, 2019, 03:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Lovely Susan Sarandon, a great Bernie supporter, who also keeps it real, takes a shot at FAKE POCAHONTAS WAFFLING WARREN

Quote:
“When people know and when they hear the senator’s policies, when they see his track record, when they know how authentic he is and how he has been fighting for these issues for so long, he is the only one who has that reputation,” Sarandon said from the stage. “He is not someone who used to be a Republican. He is not someone who used to take money—or still takes money—from Wall Street. He is the real deal.”
Quote:
Earlier in her introductory speech on Monday, Sarandon called 2020 the “make it or break it election” and accused the “mainstream media” of “either suppressing or corrupting or misrepresenting” information about Sanders’ candidacy.

As many suggested, Bernie's campaign slogan should have been this: Bernie - the Real Deal.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/photo-...ims?ref=scroll
Old August 20, 2019, 03:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Why Hair Sniffer Biden will fail against Trump:

Quote:
Biden is a politician of the 1970s. By habit he thinks in those terms. In one sense that’s his greatest strength: he can appeal to voters who are repulsed by the Democrats’ turn toward the lunatic left. But Biden is no Trump, prepared to run against his own party. He will have to lead the party of Ocasio-Cortez and ‘The Squad’ even as he continues to defend his record on busing and the 1994 Crime Bill. That requires mental agility that many a politician half his age doesn’t possess. It’s a time bomb waiting to explode.
https://spectator.us/joe-biden-wont-win/
Old August 21, 2019, 11:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Flip flop nuisance queen Crooked KamalaSutra now decided to participate in CNN climate townhall.

What a farce!

Link
Old August 21, 2019, 11:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Crooked KamalaSutra is going down in polls, and she is going down FAST!

https://news.yahoo.com/why-kamala-ha...103042714.html
Old August 21, 2019, 11:31 PM
Cricket Legend

BTW, Crooked Kamala and Pesky Pete- none of these frauds are good choice for VP picks either - because both of them are polling in single digits with black voters.

Last edited by ToBeFair; August 22, 2019 at 02:11 AM..
Old August 24, 2019, 03:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Elizabeth Warren has plan for everything.

Am I the only one to find FAKE POCAHONTAS LYIN' LIZ's "I have a plan" statement corny?
Old August 24, 2019, 03:32 AM
Cricket Legend

BTW, anyone can have plans. Hire a bunch of policy advisors and they will churn out plans after plans for you.

What you really need to have aside from plans is leadership and courage of conviction, which Bernie has and Liz doesn't. At critical junctures, at pressure situations, Liz waffled, folded, and surrendered, whereas Bernie stood tall and did not bow down. The sooner progressives understand this and consolidate behind Bernie, the better.
Old August 24, 2019, 08:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Does it fall under the category of gaffe?

Quote:
"My two political heroes were MLK and Bobby Kennedy. My senior semester, they were both shot and killed," Biden said during a health care town hall at Dartmouth College. "Imagine if, God forbid, Barack Obama had been assassinated after becoming the de facto nominee. What would have happened in America?"
Clear signs of glaring cognitive decline.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/23/p...cal/index.html
Old August 24, 2019, 08:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Barack Obama did not become president for change or for people. He became president to serve his corporate overlords of Wall Street, Big Pharma, Military Industrial Complex, and insurance companies. He did a great job and he is now reaping rewards. DEPLORABLE!

Barack and Michelle Obama are buying a $15M estate in Martha’s Vineyard