facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old March 5, 2010, 09:42 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Lara & Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananna
Culprits who are responsible for our loss today are:
- Riyad + Naeem (60%)
- Moni (30%)
- Mushi (10%) (for getting aftab out and for his own irrespobsible shot at that time)
Rubel Hussain (25%)
Riyad (30%)
Naeem (20%)
Shuvo (25%)

These are useless players. Sometime they are toxic to the team.

Old March 5, 2010, 09:53 AM
BD-SL Test Fantasy Winner 2017

Favorite Player: Suhrawadi Shuvo

How is Shuvo useless?
Old March 5, 2010, 09:54 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynman
I went to bed after the first 35 overs.

What did Riad and Naeem do that was so bad?
They sucked up many dot balls, playing like they are in test match. Did not call for batting power player bit earlier that caused Naeem's wicket as he attempted to accelerate and other hand Riyad did not make any attempt until in 44th over, by then asking run rate 13+ / over and got out in same over, leaving behind mountain to climb for the rest.
They probbly forgot about our target?
I just don't get it, why they play like they are in test match when they are in OD and in test match they play like they are in T20. As someone said earlier in this thread, they need brain soup.
Old March 5, 2010, 10:05 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Manc
How is Shuvo useless?
He faced 17 ball and 9 of them are dot balls (SR 64%) at the crunch time. What type of all rounder you are. Abdur Razzak faced 18 and scored 17, and he is not an all rounder.
They way he was batting like he was saving his skin.
Old March 5, 2010, 10:10 AM
BD-SL Test Fantasy Winner 2017

Favorite Player: Suhrawadi Shuvo

Shuvo isn't an allrounder he's a bowler who can bat a bit. He was bought into the team as bowler. He did well in the first match and everyone is singing his praises and he didn't do well in the 3rd match and everyone is having a go at him!? Fans change their views so quickly! I expect him to have an average of around 15 in ODIs. Shuvo did well with the ball so he isn't at fault for this defeat.
Old March 5, 2010, 11:09 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Manc
Shuvo isn't an allrounder he's a bowler who can bat a bit. He was bought into the team as bowler. He did well in the first match and everyone is singing his praises and he didn't do well in the 3rd match and everyone is having a go at him!? Fans change their views so quickly! I expect him to have an average of around 15 in ODIs. Shuvo did well with the ball so he isn't at fault for this defeat.
Now he isn't all rounder. Ok, he did bat like pro in 2nd ODI. What happened to him yesterday? I am not asking to score big. I am asking, after 45th over there is no reason to let pass 9 balls without scoring. There are balls, he let them go through to keeper, some were, he was just poking at it. That's not trying. Come on. You are not playing for your club here. You are playing for your country, this is international game. Your excuse is a laughing matter.
Are you trying to say Ray Price or Nikita Miller would have done the same? People like you are biased/partial to Shuvo. THat's not good for team and not for Shuvo.
Old March 5, 2010, 12:57 PM
Club Cricketer

আমি কিচ্ছু জানি না, আমি শুধু জানি যে আমাদের টীমে এমন ২ জন খেলোয়াড় আছে যারা প্রতি ম্যাচে অন্তত ১টা কইরা ক্যাচ না ফালাইলে তাদের পাতলা পায়খানা হয়। ১ নাম্বার হইলো মুশফিকুর আর ২ নাম্বার হইলো রিয়াদ। আমার কাছে মনে হয় ওদের ২ জনের ক্যাচ ফেলার স্ট্রাইক রেট ওদের ব্যাটিং স্ট্রাইক রেট থাইকা বেশী!!!
Old March 5, 2010, 01:10 PM
Club Cricketer

i think Tamim should be blamed also. though we can't ask him to get runs in every match. but from the very first ball he seemed to hit the ball without watching it. the target was big but he should made a start first. the way he was out today, was really painfull to watch. before the start we lost our most promising batsman. that's gotta hurt really bad. and i think Aftab played really well today. i'm one the biggest haters of ICLers. but should take Aftab's side as he did well until that run out. here we are saying that Riyad and Naeem were selfish to give it a go. but wasn't Mushfiq selfish there too? he ran first then stopped then again went for the run and then finally he came back when he saw that ball was already in the hands of Prior. both aftab and mushy came to the middle of the pitch and from where aftab can't go back. but when the first hesitated and stopped, still if then mushy didn't start to run and asked him to go back then aftab could've been survived. Mushy was more to blame than aftab here. because he responded first and then went back.
Old March 5, 2010, 01:16 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
And Shamim Kufa continues - if he's anywhere patriotic he should stop taking these gigs!
exactly. that []hardly knows more than 263 words(including a, is, the...) of english(also atahar is not so diff) and whenever he was on and said "I wish he won't get the commentator's curse" and immediately after that someone gets out and more pain comes when it only goes for BD. today just before Aftab was run out, he said something good about aftab and very next ball he was run out where both aftab and mushy was so good till then. i think bulbul or akram should try the commentary.

Last edited by Zunaid; March 5, 2010 at 01:26 PM..
Old March 5, 2010, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Akram's English is worse than my Sylheti.
Old March 5, 2010, 01:35 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Akram's English is worse than my Sylheti.
i was just saying. i don't know who can speak in english better. but bulbul stayed in australia for few years and also doing some caoching. so he must be at least better than others in english
Old March 5, 2010, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Bulbul's knowledge of the game is parallel to none among ex and current Bangladeshi cricketers. But he has a cooler job teaching cricket to Chinese kids in Mandarin. Maybe one day...
Old March 5, 2010, 01:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

I want Aleem Dar and Simon Toefl for the test series! Otherwise in the test series it will hurt a lot more ...

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)