facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old July 27, 2007, 05:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Default DVD-rom suddenly stopped working(dvd-rom compact disk rewritable

can anyone tell me whats the problem...today i was playing fifa 2007in laptop by using game disk..but all of a sudden it sopped loading from DVD-rom...and after that now nothing is working..not even a single disk is working through dvd-rom...Plz anyone help...

Thanks

Old July 27, 2007, 07:58 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

Restart your computer (I guess you already tried that).
Reload the driver. Go to task manager and remove it from your device list. Then when you restart, it would install itself (if you need the specific driver, download it from the internet)
if it still does not work, do a Bengali style cleaning and clean the lense with a cotton bud (do this as a last option as it can actually break a good one).

if that still does not work, go get a new one as I do not think you can fix a rom drive that is physically broken.
Old July 27, 2007, 10:56 AM
Cricket Legend

thx brother for ur reply...i tried all ur method including bengali one...but it didn't work....the dvd-rom light used to blink but can't read the disk and the same time the dvd-rom is making noise...don't know what happen...
Old July 27, 2007, 01:50 PM

is there *any* light for the dvd-rom? ...I'm thinking it could be a power issue between mobo and dvd rom. If its a laptop, and under warranty, get it sent for repairs. I'd suggest you take it to the authorised distributor (Flora, Dolphin, etc)
Old August 18, 2007, 03:58 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Rasel, Mortaza, Ashraful

You can buy a cd and dvd cleaner which cleans the rom. It's very good. Also check if your cd isn't scratched
Old August 18, 2007, 06:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord AK
You can buy a cd and dvd cleaner which cleans the rom. It's very good. Also check if your cd isn't scratched
Really i once bought a cd cleaner it was faltu instead of cleaning my cd it destroyed it my cd had thousands of scratches.
Old July 17, 2017, 04:08 AM
Street Cricketer

You just tell me did you use any cleaner recently? Because i met a similar problem after i used ccleaner. I think my ROM is deleted and i do not know why.I really regret that i did not prepare a backup. In fact there are some options before you cleaning your OS when using CCLEANER, i did not notice them ( I think it is a safe mode). The only way after my dvd drive got deleted is to copy my DVDs to USB using HandBrake http://www.videoconverterfactory.com...rake-safe.html ( you can see how to do in this article), and insert the usb to my computer, and then watch the video in Windows Media Player (VLC is also okay I think).
So, at last i draw a conclusion, if not necessary do not use ccleaner or any other cleaner. Sometimes they cannot recognize what is okay and what is wrong when cleaning your OS, especially after upgrading your system.

Another possible reason might be that after you reinstall your OS, the disk drive was not installed properly.
In this thread, someone asked a similar question you can refer to :https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...other-programs
Old July 17, 2017, 07:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottacasuns
You just tell me did you use any cleaner recently? Because i met a similar problem after i used ccleaner. I think my ROM is deleted and i do not know why.I really regret that i did not prepare a backup. In fact there are some options before you cleaning your OS when using CCLEANER, i did not notice them ( I think it is a safe mode). The only way after my dvd drive got deleted is to copy my DVDs to USB using HandBrake http://www.videoconverterfactory.com...rake-safe.html ( you can see how to do in this article), and insert the usb to my computer, and then watch the video in Windows Media Player (VLC is also okay I think).
So, at last i draw a conclusion, if not necessary do not use ccleaner or any other cleaner. Sometimes they cannot recognize what is okay and what is wrong when cleaning your OS, especially after upgrading your system.

Another possible reason might be that after you reinstall your OS, the disk drive was not installed properly.
In this thread, someone asked a similar question you can refer to :https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...other-programs
10 Years too late Bruh
Old September 8, 2017, 05:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Amar money hoy na uni ekhono FIFA 2007 khelar jonno opekhkha korsen!