facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 1, 2017, 04:06 PM
Street Cricketer

all the world on one side and Pakistan on one side you are all trying to vanish cricket from Pakistan but you can't do because Pakistani people are love cricket they support cricket so some Pakistan against elements wants to demolish cricket in Pakistan.

Old February 2, 2017, 05:08 AM
Test Cricketer

^No one wants to vanish Pakistan from cricket. There are lot of fans of Pakistan cricket worldwide. People remember and respect Pak cricket legends. Cricket fans want to see a strong Pakistan team. It's just that no one wants to go there until the security situation is normal.
Old February 2, 2017, 06:05 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shabbir and Taskin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonne
^No one wants to vanish Pakistan from cricket. There are lot of fans of Pakistan cricket worldwide. People remember and respect Pak cricket legends. Cricket fans want to see a strong Pakistan team. It's just that no one wants to go there until the security situation is normal.
Old February 2, 2017, 06:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul wegas
all the world on one side and Pakistan on one side you are all trying to vanish cricket from Pakistan but you can't do because Pakistani people are love cricket they support cricket so some Pakistan against elements wants to demolish cricket in Pakistan.
Yet Pakistan players like Misbah and YK as test batsman are respected and people appreciate the likes of Babar and Amir.

Pakistan players are popular in BPL and CPL even when better players are available. Many has played in BBL too.

Boards apart from BCCI wants to play series with Pakistan. Heck BD has regular matches with Pakistan almost every year.

Nobody wants to eradicate Pakistan cricket from the map. Cricket is played by a handful of teams, cricket cannot afford to lose Pakistani cricketers, its facilities, its fans and the money that Pakistan churns out for the administrators and all involved
Old February 2, 2017, 06:43 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

i want to see Pakistan in world cricket. So that there are more controversies, hypocrisy and drama, especialy from that Dr. Nauman guy

But jokes apart, no matter how much I dislike Pakistan, I wouldnt want them to be kicked out of World cricket
Old February 2, 2017, 09:03 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shabbir and Taskin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
i want to see Pakistan in world cricket. So that there are more controversies, hypocrisy and drama, especialy from that Dr. Nauman guy

But jokes apart, no matter how much I dislike Pakistan, I wouldnt want them to be kicked out of World cricket
Love is better than hate. I every team in every sports. (excluding IND in cricket and ARG in football)

Old February 2, 2017, 09:28 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anik SH
Love is better than hate. I every team in every sports. (excluding IND in cricket and ARG in football)

If your love has conditions "(excluding IND in cricket and ARG in football)" so does my dislikes for team for every sport!