facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 29, 2007, 01:41 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: PRINCE OF KOLKATA!!!
Default Taslima Nasreen

i know their has already been a thread on her, so could the mods plz merge this, as i cant find it.

Recent Updates

She's caused a huge stir in India, particularly in WB and Kolkata espeically now her Visa has expired. The Muslims in Kolkata orgainsed a protest and set fire to many cars and beat up people in protest of the WB government for allowing her to stay. Noone was killed, as they were organised to protest without too much violence (??). Arms and explosives were found in one of the main mosques near one of my relatives houses, and once the army was called in and a curfew imposed, things finally settled down. Apprently these were ready against the police and the givernment if any protestors were shot, thankfully no one was hurt.

From what ive heard shes in Jaipur at the moment, but she has caused a huge problem in Kolkata, as a curfew had to be called for the first time since independence, though no communal riots had actually happened.

Old November 29, 2007, 01:54 PM
Cricket Sage

Whats new?

You live by the sword ...you die by the sword ....

Taslima is now India's problem not ours. Now its our turn to just watch the Tamasha...
Old November 29, 2007, 02:33 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

This nastik woman will never find peace in her life again.

Allah er sathe jei napormani korbe shei kokhono shanti pabe na. Allah taake sashti ditei thakbe.
Old November 29, 2007, 06:42 PM
Banned

Sins of India's past BJP government and of the West Bengal commies come full circle. Taslima is a poor writer at best. They gave her a bunch of bogus award in an effort to give us a black eye. This is indeed the irony of doing things with evil intentions. It will come right back and bite you in the a$$.
Old November 29, 2007, 07:28 PM
First Class Cricketer

Here is a heated interview with Taslima Nasrin, possibly taken in India:

Old November 29, 2007, 07:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Her speaking skills or whatever you call it sucks, just like her writing skills.
Old November 29, 2007, 09:17 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

It seems the reason she really wants to eradicate religion from society is so she can sleep around with 10 men. I'm surprised she even thinks she would be accepted in India when she has no respect whatsoever for any faith.
Old November 29, 2007, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Come on now guys, let's go easy on Orpheus' girlfriend.
Old November 29, 2007, 10:19 PM
Cricket Sage

my mom hatess that ladyy...
Old November 29, 2007, 10:19 PM
Cricket Legend

There was another news a week ago that some BJP leader wanted to adopt her as daughter.
Source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
I'm surprised she even thinks she would be accepted in India when she has no respect whatsoever for any faith.
She admits she has issues with all religion but there is only one religion that she goes hard on and that's Islam. She collectively denounces all of them but singles out Islam when it comes to refining her criticism. Else she would have created fire storm in India had she gone after hindus.
Old November 29, 2007, 10:49 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
There was another news a week ago that some BJP leader wanted to adopt her as daughter.
Source

She admits she has issues with all religion but there is only one religion that she goes hard on and that's Islam. She collectively denounces all of them but singles out Islam when it comes to refining her criticism. Else she would have created fire storm in India had she gone after hindus.
She's obviously a hypocrite. I wouldn't be surprised if some fundementalists are using her to propagate hatred in Muslims. I just hope the decent people in India see her for what a lying snake she is and throw her a$$ out.
Old November 30, 2007, 12:41 AM
First Class Cricketer

She is just a pathetic attention seeker. however, some early writings did have some message. but obviously she ran out of ideas to write about. so it occured to her that the best way to get attention from the west is to attack islam and write ever comes to her mind. Being athiest is not a problem at all in BD. there are other athiest writers like Zafor Iqbal and few others who are highly respected. if you storngly believe Islam is an evil religion then you should prove it with proper logic and scintific explaination rather then talk rubbish about the faith of the majority. Just look at her Interview you could see how much she knows about islam. If you want to criticise a view you should at least know it preaches.
Old November 30, 2007, 01:00 AM
Cricket Legend

There goes a common saying, play with fire and sooner or later you'll get burnt.
Old November 30, 2007, 06:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib/Anamul

This woman is so stupid she writes things in her book but she cant seem to rightly justify those points in the interview. Stupid Attention Seeker
Old November 30, 2007, 12:31 PM
First Class Cricketer

We are solely responsible for making the Taslima that she is today.
She wants people to get irritated, lose cool, jump around, shout and make chaos.
The more you get irritated, jump around and keep shouting- the more money she makes.
The more chaos we make, the more books she sells irrespective of the quality.

Sometimes the "skill to ignore" can become a lethal weapon.
If we had ignored her since the beginning, she would have made a living just as an ill-tempered doctor writing prescription for diarrhea somewhere in Mymenshing today.
Old November 30, 2007, 12:34 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: PRINCE OF KOLKATA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupantor
She wants people to get irritated, lose cool, jump around, shout and make chaos.
The more you get irritated, jump around and keep shouting- the more money she makes.
The more chaos we make, they more books she sells irrespective of the quality.

Sometimes the "skill to ignore" can become a lethal weapon.
If we had ignored her since the beginning, she would have made a living just as an ill-tempered doctor writing prescription for diarrhea somewhere in Mymenshing today.

i liked that last bit bruv!! can the mods plz merge this thread, as im still a little unsure what she has written and why she's pissed off so many people.
Old November 30, 2007, 01:08 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Who me?
Couldn't be.
Then who?
Bengaliprince176 stole the cookie from the ....
Old November 30, 2007, 05:47 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

may peace be upon her. Lets just hope one day she will see the wrongs she has done.
Old November 30, 2007, 07:03 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

its the attention that she really wanted
Old November 30, 2007, 07:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Whats new?

You live by the sword ...you die by the sword ....

Taslima is now India's problem not ours. Now its our turn to just watch the Tamasha...
Cant agree bro. She was born in Bangladesh and also the rightful citizen of bangladesh by birth...definately our problem.

Secondly Islam is a great religion, a religion that asks people to be tolerant of others views.

Her views of Islam are extremely radical but so are the views of countless other people in our world. I know a lot of you are residents of States and Australia. There they have people with more radical views, if we can tolerate them than y cant we tolerate her.

Thirdly she was successful in her motive which was to gain atention. I mean this is a trend of lot of below par writers to seek attention by fuming the fundamentalists. This is how Mr Rushdie sold his books.

Our intolerance provides a dim view abt Bangladesh to the wider world. I like to believe that we are a moderate muslim country. Slowly I am being proved wrong.

Lastly recently Christopher Hitchens published a book called "God is not great" Over there he writes a lot of things against three most popular religion (islam Christianity and Jew). However i don see any church protesting and advertising for his work as a result. Or throwing him out of US. Just sad what happened with her in Bangladesh. She deserves to be punished by the court of law (which she was) and may be on the day of judgement ( to be decided by the allmighty), But not scared out bangladesh by some religious extremist. Don expect u guys to support that either.
Old December 1, 2007, 04:32 AM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

She is just a **** writer for psycho minded scum ...seeking attention by attacking heart's and mind of people follow religion specially islam. She is bangladeshi unfortunately. Bangladesh banned her books. She continue to write shitty language. She was warned. She continue to annoy. Bring her in. Hang. After few month's lafalafi of those **** reader and in dream taslima seeker continue to rely on regular **** book. Case closed.

Last edited by Anher; December 1, 2007 at 06:41 PM..
Old December 1, 2007, 09:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Let me add to it, most anti-islamic writers are famous this way. Rushdie, this one, those Dutch freaks (forgot their names). Fan the fire more and it will burn and engulf more than it will when u didn't do it.
Old December 1, 2007, 01:58 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
Let me add to it, most anti-islamic writers are famous this way. Rushdie, this one, those Dutch freaks (forgot their names). Fan the fire more and it will burn and engulf more than it will when u didn't do it.
There are many anti-religion writers in the world.
But anti-Islamic writer are most famous because the Islamic religious groups lose their cool and create chaos far too quick. Most other religious groups have either the skill to ignore or other political ways to tackle these writers. So we, the Muslims, make anti-Islamic writer famous and thus are the dumbest among the religious groups, I suppose.
Old December 1, 2007, 04:47 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

she shouldnt have said it in the first place, simple.
Old December 2, 2007, 06:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshin_31
she shouldnt have said it in the first place, simple.
True, but we can't control her actions can we? Especially we can't control our own tempers.