facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Old February 22, 2009, 06:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
Hahaha, BTW your avatar is looking really cool.
you know I wasn't playing my best team.If you don't believe me then check my other match ratings.

Old February 22, 2009, 06:15 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunda
LoL you guys are taking this to a new interlectual concept, this has been talked about many a times in the FTP forums. I agree with dawah he is right, If all of us invest the average then it will make the average investment come down, thus making it possible for everyone to invest in the academy and you still will get your academy improving. If someone invests like 40-50k above average it highers the average investment for everyone and thus everyone suffers.
Again wrong concept. Like now the avg is around 20k. Even If I invest this week 28k then my academy will be decline. My academy prospect will be demoted. For "improve" my academy to next level my min invest for this week has to be 30k. If avg goes up then I've to invest extra more to improve. Invest less than 30k for this week will be just waste of money for me.After "Satisfactory" level there is no avg amount to invest. Then you must hav to invest more than the avg. Avg amount only for the below satisfactory academy.

Last edited by parvez; February 22, 2009 at 06:21 PM..
Old February 22, 2009, 06:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

But this issue touches on a bigger topic. To even consider or make a suggestion you need to have a authority and make your presence seen.
The problem is hardly any1 from BC posts in FTP forum specialy in the "bangladesh community" thread. Its only 2-3 of us.
No one hardly knows us over there.
The main guys in bangladesh league is EGGY,CYNIC,TURBZ, ASTERIUS etc.
If only some of us make half the effort to post over there like we do here then it would make our presence known. And do and implement things i.e make average investments.
Thats the problem with us, we dont post over there. If you go and suggest something they wont take you seriously cuz they dont know you.
Think about it. If we wanted we could rule the bangladesh league, and our opionions and suggestions would be important and heard to,
Old February 22, 2009, 06:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by parvez
Again wrong concept. Like now the ave. is around 20k. Even If I invest this week 28k then my academy will be decline. My academy prospect will be demoted. For "improve" my academy to next level my min invest for this week has to be 30k. If ave. goes up I've to invest extra more to improve. Invest less than 30k for this week will be just waste of money for me.After "Satisfactory" level there is no ave. amount to invest. Then you must hav to invest more than the ave.
It wont decline thats a fact and thats why everyone has suggested this idea but nobody trusts eachother.
Let me give you a example,
If we all invest just say like 10k the average from 20k will c0me down to 10k and that would be the average in BD 10K. It doesnt decline your academy it brings your average down. Thats all it does.
Old February 22, 2009, 06:25 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

hey Gunda at least we got the Bangladeshi names Alhamdulillah(btw, i came up with this idea to begin with at this thread not to sound to arrogant but it is true!) .i even have a player named "Aqib Ali" in my team

i agree with Parvez on the investment issue, maybe Da'wah and Gunda are correct too but after you get to a a certain level, you need to spend more to get it to the next level!
Old February 22, 2009, 06:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
hey Gunda at least we got the Bangladeshi names Alhamdulillah(btw, i came up with this idea to begin with at this thread not to sound to arrogant but it is true!) .i even have a player named "Aqib Ali" in my team

i agree with Parvez on the investment issue, maybe Da'wah and Gunda are correct to but after you get to a acertain level, you need to spend more to get it to the next level!
WOOT Go Aqib Ali.
Old February 22, 2009, 06:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
WOOT Go Aqib Ali.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/playe...layerId=245279 he is not too bad, but could improve! only 3 weeks into the academy...
Old February 22, 2009, 06:29 PM
Cricket Legend

That way you can get "delux" academy by just investing a mere 50k. Otherwise with average investment 20k it would c0st you somewhere 100k to get a "delux" academy which is the highest you can get.
Old February 22, 2009, 06:34 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
It wont decline thats a fact and thats why everyone has suggested this idea but nobody trusts eachother.
Let me give you a example,
If we all invest just say like say 10k the the average from 20k will c0me down to 10k and that would be the average in BD 10K. It doesnt decline your academy it brings your average down. Thats all it does.
Whatever the avg amount I've to invest min 50% of more for "improve" my academy to next level. Cuz my academy is not in satisfactory level anymore. The country which has more avg, there actually most of the user has upper level academies. Most of them has to invest more than the avg amount to keep their academies in upper level. Bangladesh Avg is lower just because most of us hav below satisfactory level academy.
Old February 22, 2009, 06:34 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Whatever the avg amount I've to invest min 50% of more for "improve" my academy to next level. Cuz my academy is not in satisfactory level anymore. The country which has more avg, there actually most of the user has upper level academies. Most of them has to invest more than the avg amount to keep their academies in upper level. Bangladesh Avg is lower just because most of us hav below satisfactory level academy.
Exactly, Spot ON
Old February 22, 2009, 06:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat

i agree with Parvez on the investment issue, maybe Da'wah and Gunda are correct too but after you get to a a certain level, you need to spend more to get it to the next level!
Rifat you missing the point, i know you and parvez are thinking if you lower the average then your academy would be lowerd or decline right?
But heres the thing, whats the average investment in BD? 20k right?
So all this does is lowers the average NOT your academy.
Let me give you another example plain so you both can understand what am trying to say.
Ok so say to get a "average" academy you are investing 20k.
If we do what dawah and i say then.
To get a "average" academy you would invest 10k.
See it will improve your academy faster.
Old February 22, 2009, 06:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I know that, what would you prefer?
To get a excellent academy investing 50k or 100k?
Thats the thing it makes your academy improve faster while investing little m0ney.
If 10k was average then we all could invest 30k more to improve+
Now the average is 20k so we have to invest 40k to improve+
Old February 22, 2009, 06:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Dont know why am argueing about this cuz,regardless it wont happen. None of us will agree to invest certain amount. Ppl will just take advantage. Anyways what nationality youths you guys gona pull tonight?
Old February 22, 2009, 06:47 PM
Cricket Legend

I might go for newzealand. Havent got any newzealanders in my squad.
Old February 22, 2009, 06:52 PM
Test Cricketer

I always go for bangladeshi player.
Old February 22, 2009, 06:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I always go for bangladeshi player.
They just waste of your pulls. I have been pulling BD for past 3 weeks. And always get useless players. So gona try different.
Old February 22, 2009, 06:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Plus i got so many BD players in my team. I want all nationalities in my team. variety is the spice of life LOL
Old February 22, 2009, 07:00 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Dont know why am argueing about this cuz,regardless it wont happen. None of us will agree to invest certain amount. Ppl will just take advantage. Anyways what nationality youths you guys gona pull tonight?
I dont care whats the avg amount. Even the avg is 40k, I'll go for "improving+". I already invest 1.7+ mil in my academies. And my min target is "lavish" academy.
Old February 22, 2009, 07:03 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
They just waste of your pulls. I have been pulling BD for past 3 weeks. And always get useless players. So gona try different.
Yah last couple of weeks I got very bad players but I got couple of good bangladeshies too. That depends on luck I think.
Old February 22, 2009, 07:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I dont care whats the avg amount. Even the avg is 40k, I'll go for "improving+". I already invest 1.7+ mil in my academies. And my min target is "lavish" academy.

I go with improving. Next season when I'll actually have money, I'm making my youth one improving +
Old February 22, 2009, 07:07 PM
Test Cricketer

Its from the FTP Rules
"Having a higher youth academy level will increase the chances of recruiting a star of the future."
Old February 22, 2009, 07:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Its from the FTP Rules
"Having a higher youth academy level will increase the chances of recruiting a star of the future."
It does but not THAT much. Its mostly based on luck.
Old February 22, 2009, 07:17 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
It does but not THAT much. Its mostly based on luck.
But I think there will be a minimum standard. I don't think the person who has deluxe academy get a 13-15k rating player.
Old February 22, 2009, 07:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
But I think there will be a minimum standard. I don't think the person who has deluxe academy get a 13-15k rating player.
No its still possible. A deluxe academy increases ure chances of superstar, and decreases it for crappy guy, BUT its not like ull never get crappy players.
Old February 22, 2009, 07:25 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
No its still possible. A deluxe academy increases ure chances of superstar, and decreases it for crappy guy, BUT its not like ull never get crappy players.
Maybe I'm wrong. Will gonna be sure when I'll own a deluxe academy.