facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 19, 2013, 01:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones
Default "Glass half full" thread

We are all down and looking to find solace in this shocking performance of our beloved countrymen, pussies in tigers disguise. But let's try to find some positivity in this whole debacle.

I can't think of any bowlers, needless to say a pacer, from our team to be so lethal when all chips were down. I salute Robiul for his heart warming performance and keeping the fight still alive. He single handedly took the attack on the Zim team. It may end up not meaning anything but he surely didn't let the opponent dictate while they were batting in the 2nd inning. Now lets just hope the batsmen turn the heat on and create history. Anything's possible!!!!

Please share other positivity...................

Old April 19, 2013, 01:08 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

We won't lose by an innings.

YAY!!
Old April 19, 2013, 01:25 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

I can't think of anything that would make me feel good about. I know Bangladesh is a much better team than Zimbabwe and they will bounce back but it is just so painful to watch a team who competed so well against the Lankans and Windies but giving themselves up so easily against the only team that they are better than. The approach of both teams is different here. The Zimbabweans clearly see this tour as an opportunity to play and beat a fragile team like us while we are under pressure of being the favorites and does not have the same confidence in our abilities like the Zimbabweans.
Old April 19, 2013, 01:29 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22Yards
I can't think of anything that would make me feel good about. I know Bangladesh is a much better team than Zimbabwe and they will bounce back
I still believe that. Not because I am a die-hard fan but in theory and recent performances, we are a better team. But this sort of epic collapses puts doubt in me. The critics can just point to this innings and really all our hard work will go in vain. The rest of the world will still consider Zim to be much better than us.
Old April 19, 2013, 05:01 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
I still believe that. Not because I am a die-hard fan but in theory and recent performances, we are a better team. But this sort of epic collapses puts doubt in me. The critics can just point to this innings and really all our hard work will go in vain. The rest of the world will still consider Zim to be much better than us.
yup definitely without sounding biased. They do have wayyy better seamers but the quality of our team overall is still better. I wouldn't boast on it much longer if they cannot translate that on the field though which they are clearly not doing at the moment.
Old April 19, 2013, 05:44 PM
Cricket Savant

robiul...

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles