facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old May 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: amla,tendulkar

Edited: Inappropriate/indecent reply.

Last edited by criclife; May 14, 2014 at 11:03 PM..

Old May 14, 2014, 06:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
.when did I say hiring a photographer from dhaka makes ur wedding grand..?? I was talking about pro video grapher !!.you are a sore looser who didn't have a good wedding nor can you arrange one even if u r still single..and probably didn't understand what I meant...so stay away pls !!
Sure.

But Why should I stay away? You created this thread to get opinion here, I am giving it to you. I haven't given 10th of what I think. You can't even take that. Now you don't want it. Make up your mind. You want our opinion or not?

Your wedding at best will be as grand as your mind, which unfortunately is showing here, no one is impressed yet.

Stay classy.... and keep that fake smile for the expensive "video grapher" of yours... in consistent with everything else in your grand gesture.
Old May 14, 2014, 08:13 PM
Cricket Savant

acha apnara chete jachen kan shobai

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old May 14, 2014, 08:56 PM
ODI Cricketer

Edited: I thought it was an Indecent reply. Sorry

Last edited by criclife; May 14, 2014 at 10:54 PM..
Old May 14, 2014, 09:00 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Sure.

But Why should I stay away? You created this thread to get opinion here, I am giving it to you. I haven't given 10th of what I think. You can't even take that. Now you don't want it. Make up your mind. You want our opinion or not?

Your wedding at best will be as grand as your mind, which unfortunately is showing here, no one is impressed yet.

Stay classy.... and keep that fake smile for the expensive "video grapher" of yours... in consistent with everything else in your grand gesture.
The purpose of the thread was get an opinion on planning the wedding and not a judgement on him as a person.
We may not agree with someones life choices and that is ok. There is no need to fight and take the discussion to a personal level.
Old May 14, 2014, 09:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
The purpose of the thread was get an opinion on planning the wedding and not a judgement on him as a person.
We may not agree with someones life choices and that is ok. There is no need to fight and take the discussion to a personal level.
I merely responded to what people shared.... discussion transformed. He even mentioned people will "bash" him for saying certain things... it was just that, a taste of his own meds, nothing much... Why does a guy get mad when I say his ideas of grand wedding is not so grand? Why? He responded by giving me his opinion about me, so i did about him.....simple.

Criclife bro I agree with your last post... I am very classy, I listen to hindi and english remix. Listen my wife calls me class less all the time... and I agree.
Old May 14, 2014, 09:24 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
I merely responded to what people shared.... discussion transformed. He even mentioned people will "bash" him for saying certain things... it was just that, a taste of his own meds, nothing much... Why does a guy get mad when I say his ideas of grand wedding is not so grand? Why?

Criclife bro I agree with your last post... I am very classy, I listen to hindi and english remix. Listen my wife calls me class less all the time... and I agree.
Dude i understand your point of view but i do think that if you want somebody to be receptive of your brutally honest advice, its better not to start the conversation with `i think you are a tool`
I can bet my grand and classy tv that you won't find too many friendly audiuences when you start like that.
Old May 14, 2014, 09:26 PM
ODI Cricketer

^^ idumb bhai I m sorry for over reacting..probably working too hard ...bhai you guys were supposed to encourage me...thats wht I was I was expecting..and now in another twist, I came to know last night that my elder cousin (fufato bhai) just married..of course without the knowledge of my uncle and aunt....he disappeared from the house for a day and next morning he comes in with my bhabi...but everything fine and they have accepted her ! problem is now they want to have the formal wedding function and asking me the whereabouts of everything I have planned. I came to share this with you all but went nuts after reading what you wrote lol POSITIVE: i get to see how it goes Negative: I have to wait for a much longer period as I said mine is a big joint family and its mandatory for all the relatives to attend such a function even if some of my uncle live in Canada,Australia,Japan,UAE eTC...So looks like the match will be delayed due to weather
Old May 14, 2014, 09:30 PM
ODI Cricketer

Jadukor bhai you are truly a jadukor..such an intelligient and level headed person ..apanake tho amader desher prodhan advisor banano uchit ( no pun intended)
Old May 14, 2014, 09:36 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by criclife
Jadukor bhai you are truly a jadukor..such an intelligient and level headed ..apanake tho amader desher prodhan advisor banano uchit ( no pun intended)
The secret to the jadu is not to take internet too seriously. Regardless of what we say, all that really matters is that you and your wife to be, your family and the people of your hometown are able to have a great time partying on your wedding. People have different approaches.. and you should do the things that feels right to you and your family. People on the internet are really just that. Dont take us seriously.
Old May 14, 2014, 09:49 PM
ODI Cricketer

Thank you again for that.. but I also understand that each and everyone who have replied to this topic including you of course are nothing but my well wishers...I also understand/believe whole heartedly that the person with whom I will tie the knot should be the priority here rather than all this ajaira pechals..these all are secondary but ki korbo, family tho shate egulo o chai actually apanader doa-i amader family onek happy go lucky kinda and shobai khub beshi close ekhono..so every event is as jomjomat as this so now I ask noting but for your prayers !! I asked my cousins in Dhaka about all these y'terday and they said in addition to everything else ,they even know the restuarent who does the best catering for wedding in dhaka ..and they were so enthusiastic and excited for the whole thing that looks like I dont have to worry about anything ..

kintu arek bhai tho bujlona...amar case tare atleast 1 yr pichai dilo...

So thats it and thanks all for your inputs.this thread is officially closed as the date of my wedding is quite uncertain..it could be as early as next year or as late as 2017.

Thanks again.
Old May 14, 2014, 09:57 PM
Cricket Savant

crisis! crisis!
O Osiris!
cried the ostrich!

Old May 14, 2014, 10:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
I can bet my grand and classy tv that you won't find too many friendly audiuences when you start like that.
a grand and a classy tv.. you are a riot. Listen bro, how big is your tv i forgot 65 inch?, I am gonna match it soon inshallah.... taka jomaitachi...darao.... I will have the biggest tv among all bc members one day inshallah..... And I will watch cricket on it all day.... and all night.... not adult films like you..

criclife bro, you should think of running for some political group....cool composure bro.. respect.
Old May 14, 2014, 10:28 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
a grand and a classy tv.. you are a riot. Listen bro, how big is your tv i forgot 65 inch?, I am gonna match it soon inshallah.... taka jomaitachi...darao.... I will have the biggest tv among all bc members one day inshallah..... And I will watch cricket on it all day.... and all night.... not adult films like you..

criclife bro, you should think of running for some political group....cool composure bro.. respect.
for a moment i read it as: cool posture bro.. respect

thought ya were coming onto him

Old May 14, 2014, 11:00 PM
ODI Cricketer

^^ Thank you Idumb bhaiya..its rather you who have a cool head and composure.I really thought that reply was very indecent and inappropriate and I went overboard with the whole thing..Sorry again.

@ Zeeshan bhai: bah ki shundor rhyming hoice kobita ta ..
on a different note, I just LOVE your Avatar goes very well with everything that you write.as if you are that person in the pic
Old May 14, 2014, 11:02 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:

naah its not that big.. mine is 55" LED 3D LG LM 6700. By now there should be a lot classier tv out there in the market. Just steal 2k from your wife's purse or start saving on the allowance she gives you. Shouldn't take you too long to buy one. Don't wait and give lame excuses like saving up for sister's wedding gift.... or else i might just switch to 4k
Old May 15, 2014, 05:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

criclife bhai your making a mistake of getting married.
Old May 15, 2014, 01:56 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

so marriage got delayed?

anyway, what is your budget? apnar asha akhanka toh onek kintu shob toh ar possible hobe nah jodi budget kom thake. are you in the range of less than 10 lakh? 10-30 lakh? 30-60 lakh? or 1 koti?
Old May 15, 2014, 02:27 PM
Cricket Savant

cricinfo bhai ki gang affiliated..

amar to money hoy uni reppin east la here

Old May 15, 2014, 07:44 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
criclife bhai your making a mistake of getting married.
Foroz kaj na hole 100 hath dure thaktam re bhai ..bola lagdona....
Old May 15, 2014, 07:46 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
so marriage got delayed?

anyway, what is your budget? apnar asha akhanka toh onek kintu shob toh ar possible hobe nah jodi budget kom thake. are you in the range of less than 10 lakh? 10-30 lakh? 30-60 lakh? or 1 koti?

ahaha 1 koti.....i wish ........my budget for everything from costume-gold-food-decoration..itaadi habi jibi would be 20 lakhs..!!
Old May 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
ODI Cricketer

Zeeshan da...criclife re oi pocha cricinfo banai dilen dukkho pailam
Old May 15, 2014, 08:51 PM
ODI Cricketer

llllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Last edited by criclife; May 15, 2014 at 11:32 PM..
Old May 15, 2014, 09:47 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by criclife
Foroz kaj na hole 100 hath dure thaktam re bhai ..bola lagdona....
Marriage foroz ke bolsey?
Old May 15, 2014, 09:49 PM
ODI Cricketer

ami jotothuk jani eita tho foroj..onekeri kache shunlam..
dharmik bhabe na hole o, amader shomaj/family ra tho foroj banai dise already