facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 25, 2009, 09:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Bhias and apas, been waiting for this Maharashtra tour of our A-Team!
2 more days to go before the 3 day match begins...Bismillah! Allah Malik!
Match thread koi bhais?
Who has Live score...ball by ball update...cricinfo?

I am looking forward to our boys excel and do some majik....
A bit worried about these 5, Nafees Iqbal, Hannan Sarkar, Dolar Mahmud, Rajin Saleh, Imran Ahmed...let's see what happens, I want them to shine, Allah's grace and blessings be with them!
Looking forward to these others to do well, Shamsur Rahman, Ziaur Rahman, Nazmul Hossain, Talha Jubair, Imrul Kayes, Sahagir Hossain, Shahadat Hossain, Mohammed Sohrawordi, Faisal Hossain.
Allah be praised! Go Tigers!

Please please let my brother Nadim out of the jail bhais! He loves Bangladesh cricket and Banglacricket with all his heart and he is extremely respectful to the elders and the community here. Nadim is a gem of a member for this wonderful forum! He is dedicated and he is a genuine loyal fan of the Tigers! We love you Nadim! Long live a beautiful BC! Allah be praised!

Old September 26, 2009, 08:55 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello
Default Proud to be in SMG's company, but feel bad about the record, says Bangladesh A skipper

Proud to be in SMG's company, but feel bad about the record, says Bangladesh A skipper

BIPIN DANI
Tigercricket.com
26-September-2009

Not many contemporary openers can boast of sharing a world record with the legendary little master Sunil Gavaskar. But, discarded Bangladeshi opener Hannan Sarkar is the “unlucky” one, for he shares the unwanted record of being dismissed on the first ball of a Test match thrice along with the original little master and the out of favour Wasim Jaffer.

Speaking to this correspondent at Mumbai’s Santacruz Airport, where the Bangladesh A team skippered by him arrived via Delhi from Dhaka, he said, “I feel proud to be in SMG’s illustrious company, but feel bad about the record I share with the legendary opener. I want people to remember me but surely not for this.”

Interestingly, no media presence was noticed at the domestic terminal inspite of the Bangladesh’s 2nd best side coming to play Ranji team Maharashtra in a series of ODIs and T20s as a part of the Maharashtra Cricket Association’s endeavor to send its Ranji team to Australia and Bangladesh and host their “A” sides year after year.

Lamenting the absence of mediapersons on his arrival, Sarkar said, “The reason there are no media persons here may be because of the lack of matches played by Bangladesh in India and vice versa.”

Admitting that his woeful form was the reason for his sacking as the national team’s opener, Sarkar still harbours great ambitions of donning the national colours and is expecting a call from the national selectors after performing well in this “tour” of India.

Queried whether he had met the contemporary “little master” for some well heeded advice, Sarkar replied, “ Yeah, I have met him once at the 2003 WC in South Africa, but could only say “Hi” to him and couldn’t take any advice for him.”

Sarkar’s boys are slated to play the Maharashtra Cricket Association (MCA) under 22 team in Nashik and their Ranji team in Pune in a series of ODIs and T20s and they directly headed to Nashik after their arrival in Mumbai where they were received by the MCA selector Riyaz Bhagwan and liaison officer Qaiser Fakir.

Link: http://tigercricket.com/newnewsviews.aspx?Columnid=317
Tigercricket.com
Old September 28, 2009, 05:58 PM
BC Editorial Team

Apparently we are batting on a mine-field. 147 all out
Old October 5, 2009, 10:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Any one can make the match thread for ODI on the 8th and 9th of this month against MCA XI please?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old October 7, 2009, 11:45 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

BD A lost the 20/20 game

BD A 149/6 (Imrul Kayes 51, Shamsur Rahman 21, Faisal Hossain 13; T. Sing 4/18)
MCA 51/1 (Rohan Bhosle 26*; Shuvo 1/7)

MCA won by 12 runs (D/L)

http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/ind...&editionID=816
Old October 7, 2009, 11:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Was it a official 20/20 match? Or practice match?I did not find any schedule for the match.

Old October 7, 2009, 12:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H.Rubel
Was it a official 20/20 match? Or practice match?I did not find any schedule for the match.

I don't know. But they were supposed to play 3 T20s. I think they changed the fixture. They are playing less games to come back home early for the DPL.
Old October 7, 2009, 01:37 PM
Cricket Legend

It was the maiden 50 by any bangladeshi for the whole toure.Then congrats to IMRUL