facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old February 3, 2017, 06:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

^This way Trump will lose more friends than gain. Trust me the world has seen stupidity but this dude is making American look like a country with no sense and education. I saw a video where trump basically bullying a reporting into submission, telling the reporter to sit down, in a tone that most people in the room were like wtf. And his guards took thw reporter away, and even told him to "leave my country"

Old February 3, 2017, 06:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
Well he showed this week he doesn't need Australia,won't take a measely 1000 refugees,and hung up on our Prome minister.
**** him,let someone else fight America's battles.
Mal Turnbull IMO, will not be a very good PM for Australia, Australia were screwed over when they let Tony Abbott, get elected over K Rudd,

Bob Hawke and K rudd were the best prime minister Australia ever had, followed by Howard
Old February 3, 2017, 06:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Turnbull is like the guy in school,sits at the back never participates in class
Old February 3, 2017, 12:02 PM
Test Cricketer

https://twitter.com/pastpunditry/sta...14905565741056

As I already said, there is no difference between Trump and a lot of us.
Old February 3, 2017, 06:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Our PM not impressive,its true.The other guy who is opposition leader is a moron,speaks without thinking.
Rudd was the worst pm we ever had,put us in massive debt and made it impossible now to get a surplus,from ppl that knew him personally he was a c***.
All I want from Trump is the economy doesn't tank,that it blooms,we don't have a depression.And if we ar ever invaded America comes to our aid.
You never know what China will do or Russia.
Old February 3, 2017, 08:34 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

listen, mira, mira....my dear pus and Dulabhais...

Trump grabbed me by my crotch...\now I am with him, will go whether he says left or right...I even got rid of my 'Tupi' and go a 'yamaca' from the diamond district on 29th street...
Old February 3, 2017, 08:37 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Hoi Brockley and Gowza, who is the boss now? ...hehehe Trump is gonna fire the whole world...and grab'em by the cajonas....he is one bad hess Hombre!

Trump is the real Slim Shady....Ai Papi Ai....!
Old February 4, 2017, 12:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Buijee i am no a fan of Trump,not a fan of any politician.

On Trudeax he is charismatic,looks good etc etc,lets see how his record stacks up after time.
I don't like when ppl get messianical about a leader.
They did with Obama,and their were no miracles there,yes things got better,but in some ways things got worse.

I am the same with the new pope,people rave about him,but whats he actually done,I mean the catholic church still covers up child sexual abuse.
Just the same with Trump people are running round like chickens saying he is the next anti christ,he is going to drop the bomb etc etc.

Lets see the first protest was women,and what was it about,clear and simple abortion and abortion rights.
Don't see anyone religious saying here we should abort foetuses. And Hilary Clintin wanted late term abortions,for goodness sakes.

Do people look at peoples policies.
Yes i looked at Trumps policies,some were real ****.

Me myself I just want him to simulate the world economy,thats all period.
The world including the likes of the Eu have been flatlining,Japan not so good and China is using a lot of debt to stimulate its economy.World wise the world economy not in a strong shape.
If America benefits then all the world will benefit from a booming US economy.
Old February 5, 2017, 04:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
Anyways to get back to the real matter in hand. Trump will make it hard to attain H1B visa, that will probably spell doom for the indian IT industry. Not to mention the tech industry in US would suffer too.
On the contrary this is a loophole/problem that should've been addressed by lawmakers long time ago. There's a whole lot of confusion surrounding H1B visas. I read the executive order that was allegedly leaked by the press. It only asks lawmakers/industry experts to evaluate the current system to determine if it requires amendment and seeks recommendations in the case of amendment.

The H1B visa was created to allow US employers to employ foreign workers under special circumstances when they could not find suitable local candidates. The minimum salary for these highly skilled workers was set to $60,000 almost two decades ago. Adjusted for inflation and increased demand, two decades later these jobs should easily pay $100k+, but the minimum salary requirement for H1B visas was never changed. In recent years they found that some of the largest Indian IT firms were gaming the system and exploiting this loophole at the expense of American workers. In many cases American workers with real experience are being overlooked for foreign workers who have little to no experience. Recently Disney fired 400 US workers only to replace them with H1B visa holders at much cheaper salaries. Unfortunately this has become a broader trend.

According to bills that are being proposed by lawmakers, what will likely happen is the minimum salary of H1B workers will be raised to $100K-$130K, which will provide companies better incentive to try and fill the positions with US workers. If they can't find US workers they can always sponsor foreign workers as all other Software companies are doing anyway. This is a very fair proposition.
Old February 5, 2017, 04:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

I think a very reasonable question asked by Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi, he tweets..

"Can a judge overrule a president's order in the Muslim World? It happened in Caliph Omar's time. Justice is the foundation of power."

https://twitter.com/Shaykhabulhuda
Old February 7, 2017, 11:24 AM
Cricket Sage

... so is he good or bad?

btw why does he use scotch tape in the tie?
Old February 7, 2017, 02:14 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
On the contrary this is a loophole/problem that should've been addressed by lawmakers long time ago. There's a whole lot of confusion surrounding H1B visas. I read the executive order that was allegedly leaked by the press. It only asks lawmakers/industry experts to evaluate the current system to determine if it requires amendment and seeks recommendations in the case of amendment.

The H1B visa was created to allow US employers to employ foreign workers under special circumstances when they could not find suitable local candidates. The minimum salary for these highly skilled workers was set to $60,000 almost two decades ago. Adjusted for inflation and increased demand, two decades later these jobs should easily pay $100k+, but the minimum salary requirement for H1B visas was never changed. In recent years they found that some of the largest Indian IT firms were gaming the system and exploiting this loophole at the expense of American workers. In many cases American workers with real experience are being overlooked for foreign workers who have little to no experience. Recently Disney fired 400 US workers only to replace them with H1B visa holders at much cheaper salaries. Unfortunately this has become a broader trend.

According to bills that are being proposed by lawmakers, what will likely happen is the minimum salary of H1B workers will be raised to $100K-$130K, which will provide companies better incentive to try and fill the positions with US workers. If they can't find US workers they can always sponsor foreign workers as all other Software companies are doing anyway. This is a very fair proposition.

Understood... I do not think anyone should feel aggrieved if USA prioritizes their own interest.
Old February 7, 2017, 06:27 PM
Cricket Legend

I didn't know that he was cancelling dual passports bit extreme.
I know we cancel Isis warriors that have a dual passport,but they are actual terrorists.
Old February 9, 2017, 11:03 AM
Test Cricketer

'Trump Will Destroy Iran!' Saudis Cheer on Anti-Muslim President

Saudis love Trump because of his Anti Iran stance.

Of course the two devils love each other. No surprise there.....
I wish someone taught saudis the thousand years of Persian history and culture and compare that to their own history and culture which is probably 1 page long consisting of his Horniness King Saud.
Old February 10, 2017, 03:46 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Le Fizz

Quote:
The H1B visa was created to allow US employers to employ foreign workers under special circumstances when they could not find suitable local candidates. The minimum salary for these highly skilled workers was set to $60,000 almost two decades ago. Adjusted for inflation and increased demand, two decades later these jobs should easily pay $100k+, but the minimum salary requirement for H1B visas was never changed.
Quote:
Accurate assessment all jingoism aside this is portrayed as bad by the organisations who were exploiting this loophole. All these organisations wanted was to exploit the system and the H1B employee by spending less than the market rate.

Consulting organisations charge end clients 1.5-2 times(approx) the salary paid to the H1B employees with this model. They get fat at the expense of the H1B employee and the state.
Old February 15, 2017, 03:00 AM
Cricket Guru

What a mess this sorry excuse of an administration
Old February 16, 2017, 02:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Did anyone see Donald Trumps presser today?

Box Office Entertainment! this guy is hilariously funny and awkward
Old February 16, 2017, 02:57 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
listen, mira, mira....my dear pus and Dulabhais...

Trump grabbed me by my crotch...\now I am with him, will go whether he says left or right...I even got rid of my 'Tupi' and go a 'yamaca' from the diamond district on 29th street...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Hoi Brockley and Gowza, who is the boss now? ...hehehe Trump is gonna fire the whole world...and grab'em by the cajonas....he is one bad hess Hombre!

Trump is the real Slim Shady....Ai Papi Ai....!
LMAO, this guy!

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old February 16, 2017, 03:43 PM
Cricket Guru

The way Donald bluntly told BiBi to stop settlements and BiBi with such a dumbfounded look
Old February 17, 2017, 12:05 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Did anyone see Donald Trumps presser today?

Box Office Entertainment! this guy is hilariously funny and awkward
This would have been comedy gold if was not the the president...but this, this is very scary.
Old February 24, 2017, 06:10 PM
Cricket Legend

White House blocks CNN, BBC, New York Times, LA Times from media briefing: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7598641.html.
Old February 25, 2017, 01:04 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Indian hindu killed in Kansas after white guy yells "get out of my country" and its not labelled a hate crime so far. Not surprising.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old February 25, 2017, 06:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Texas hunters who accidentally shot each other blamed undocumented immigrants
Old February 26, 2017, 03:20 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Muhammad Ali's son stopped and harassed at the border. Guy doesn't even have a criminal record.

I wonder if one of the worst combo in the USA is Black and Muslim?
Old February 28, 2017, 10:39 PM
Cricket Legend

wow that was a pretty good speech by Trump! Well done commander in chief!