facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old November 8, 2017, 11:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

When will Kane Williamson be coming yo
Old November 15, 2017, 07:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

So whats the big deal??
Old November 8, 2017, 07:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna
Off topic
Stupid work really this by Roy. Unnecessary completely.
Already Subhasis Roy is public enemy no.1 now. He had a issue with all loved Mash Vai. Also His surname does it worse for him (and many others too). I won't dare to open cricket related comment section for few days at least perheps Only BC, cadet of bd social media sites where you can't express 'those' words that people using around Subhasis.

Damn it !!

It’s always the junior/younger one st fault against the senior/elder person?

If you watch the footage again. Mashrafe said whatever he said, after Roy bowled at him then stared, first with his hand signaling Suba to F off or somesort. Roy being the firing Guy that he is, didn’t like it, hence asked why you reacting like this then himself lost it too and both went for a faceoff. Both at fault, stop blaming Roy. Mash started it, but obviously in BD culture the older one will be at no faulth whatsoever even if he punched him first. Masrafe has been showing dadadgiri in bpl, last bpl in the field he was so aggressive in his language and that the fielders which is unheared of at national colours, throughout his BD national career. I think age and injuries catching up on the him.

I’m with Suba on this. And I’m a big mash fan, he was the reason why I got into liking BD cricket back in early 2000s, I remember England going to BD for their firsr tour and I saw it on sky/cable, and Mash stood out by a mile from the rest of BD players.

Anyway. Let’s just let this be gone like a dust. It can happen in the heat of moment. Gambir and Kohli had one in IPL, and many others. Some were more hand/finger pointing stuffs close to the face.

Allow it. Subah tried to apologise but mash didnt even look at him. Which tells me, as long Mash players, subasish roy won’t be playing ODI cricket again for some time.
Old November 8, 2017, 07:25 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna
Off topic
Stupid work really this by Roy. Unnecessary completely.
Already Subhasis Roy is public enemy no.1 now. He had a issue with all loved Mash Vai. Also His surname does it worse for him (and many others too). I won't dare to open cricket related comment section for few days at least perheps Only BC, cadet of bd social media sites where you can't express 'those' words that people using around Subhasis.

Damn it !!
You should have added "& Garbage" to the off topic disclaimer