facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old February 18, 2016, 04:35 AM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Type jebbush.com. It redirects to Trump’s official website.

Old February 18, 2016, 04:38 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Was that a joke or for realz bro?
Real Jadukor he is least interested in wars and his main focus will be reviving US economy and rebuilding infrastructure. If you have followed him closely, he's not interested to enter into wars, talking of partnering with regional powers to solve regional problems instead of direct US intervention. Not ready to be the major financier for NATO activities, good relation with Russia alone solves half of the wars, will make middle eastern alliance more costly so Saudis and Turkey will get less ambitious, he's even trying to have an unbiased position in Palestine conflict to broker a deal, he didn't want to get partial on the issue even been pushed by Joe today on msnbc. But he said clearly, I don't want to blame either party Coz that will hurt my position as a neutral broker in any peace deal. Etc etc ......

While he has a very loud agenda at home on economy, infrastructure and security etc .. I think that helps both US and the world at large. World is unstable due to too many US interventions.
Old February 18, 2016, 03:05 PM
Cricket Savant

banfan ki lude tude kachen naki

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old February 18, 2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
So trump and sanders projected to win ...

Man this sucks big time .... trump presidency is becoming reality ...he will become very "centric/liberal" in general election and will make more sense than Sanders ... Trump was a democrat most of his.life actually ....

Sanders win ....market will take a nose dive
Trump wins .... there will be newly opened concentration camps for Muslims ..

Not a single good candidate this election ... kasich is the only normal one so far I feel ...
You might be lucky to see End of The World->
Old February 18, 2016, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse_swing
Type jebbush.com. It redirects to Trump’s official website.
That's how politics work, eh!!!
Old February 18, 2016, 03:55 PM
Cricket Savant

That was gold. Didn't know you are funny like that Ob bhai. @Post54

Old February 18, 2016, 08:50 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Bhai plz add an extra "c" next time.
Old February 18, 2016, 09:20 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Real Jadukor he is least interested in wars and his main focus will be reviving US economy and rebuilding infrastructure. If you have followed him closely, he's not interested to enter into wars, talking of partnering with regional powers to solve regional problems instead of direct US intervention. Not ready to be the major financier for NATO activities, good relation with Russia alone solves half of the wars, will make middle eastern alliance more costly so Saudis and Turkey will get less ambitious, he's even trying to have an unbiased position in Palestine conflict to broker a deal, he didn't want to get partial on the issue even been pushed by Joe today on msnbc. But he said clearly, I don't want to blame either party Coz that will hurt my position as a neutral broker in any peace deal. Etc etc ......

While he has a very loud agenda at home on economy, infrastructure and security etc .. I think that helps both US and the world at large. World is unstable due to too many US interventions.
ekebare intelligent kotha. plus, all Muslims in USA will get another ID. So beside my driver's license and other IDs, I will have a brand new iD. Maybe can use that for discounts at movies or theaters. bhalo idea kintu.
Old February 19, 2016, 01:39 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Nothing, that's probably the reason I don't see what you see. LoL
Old February 19, 2016, 02:18 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
ekebare intelligent kotha. plus, all Muslims in USA will get another ID. So beside my driver's license and other IDs, I will have a brand new iD. Maybe can use that for discounts at movies or theaters. bhalo idea kintu.
I know he has had some tough talks to obtain some segments of voters. But if you see the current US policies with Muslims for last 25+ years! they kept fooling the Muslims population by Pepe talks with an underhand unholy alliance with the tyrants of the Islamic world. How authentic is it that they say, "Oh It's not against Islam or Muslims" and destroying Muslims and the very fabric of Islam by implanting Shia-Sunni non sense all over the world, using you as merely vote bank. How are they doing so good service that got you so devoted to them? Are you or Muslim world at this point bcoz of Trunp ?? No but their dirty politics of politicians effectively for last 25 yrs or more.

Although Trunp said certain things to emphasize on his intentions of providing security to the people against terrorism. But he's the only person who's also openly saying and condemning Iraq war, blaming all the politicians for war mongering all over the world and making them responsible for the current situation of alienating Muslims into terrorism. He's the one to turnover current pattern of creating & fighting terror by the same party, for political gains, forget about millions being killed.

Many things he can't say now openly, but he will do to make that change and that makes politicians all over the western world uncomfortable. Like he lately demanded release of 28 pages of 9/11 commission that has been withheld. He will unearth the truth of this mysterious situation around terrorism. Which is basically meant for the benefit of military industries.

What ever is the reason of such Islamic terrorism, you can't deny there is a problem of radicalization/terrorism, the current political machines won't solve it, keeping it going like this benefits them, he has given a step forward to solve it, I think you need to stop for a while, dig into the situation why this is happening and then solve it. I'm sure he knows & we all know this Fxxing terrorism is a creation of US and its allies in EU & Middke East. All their Middle eastern allies fund terror organizations, and US turns a blind eye, then use these thugs through their allies to topple governments and create chaos. Iraq, Libya. Syria, AFG etc name a country where the story isn't the same. But if he tells it now openly without hard evidence, he will be executed. But I can feel, he understands that and he's going to destroy that nexus, that makes the establishment on both side to panic. Even the pope. It's all about money & power. All the big arses are knotted together.

The guy has business in most of the Islamic countries, don't think he will destroy his family business by segregating Muslims. He will become extremely popular with Muslims when he will dismantle these Islamic dictators and their unholy alliance with the politicians in the west. He will expose, but he can't say many things directly now in the middle of an election. Wait for him to be elected. Get his msg, he keeps saying "I'm an unifier"

I have followed his every speach and msg for close to 8 months since he declared running for the office and I can see how disturbed the political & media establishment is with the idea of a Trunp presidency. Bcoz that's an unholy alliance to continue politics as usual. We all know media lies, then why trust them? We all know politicians lie & cheat and they are doing very dirty politics with terrorism, then why trust them ?? Have we been enslaved by them intellectually too? That even if you know they are lying and playing dirty, still you are forced to believe them?

There will be a massive change in the world order and in the political world, if Trunp is elected & an over haul is more than due.

He's a business man and after 50 years of business, be sure he won't do things that doesn't make financial sense in short or long term. He can't do things that financially doesn't make any sense, but politicians can, because they are pawns of the interest group. That's why they need non venomous safe characters to be the president who can be dictated. Like first time senators.

A trump presidency will probably see a few powerful US and EU politicians humiliated or even behind the bars. This indiscriminate killings, artificial creation of millions of refugees, must stop. Anyone who breaks the status quo in international politics, disrupts this viscous cycle of inhuman politics, must be welcome by everyone, who's not a direct beneficiary of the status quo.

He's fighting against a gigantic machine alone. Politicians on either side, corrupt intellectuals, interest groups, media etc every element of the system. Even the Europeans, arab and religious partners/beneficiaries of this corrupt system is trying to butt into US presidential election in an unpresidented manner. Because everyone feels threatened by Trump, who's not controlled by anyone. this guy isn't stupid, no stupid person can ever make 10bn $ business and as a private company not enlisted in Wall Street. He's doing what he needs to do, to fight & win against this vicious system. It's in the interest of the common people to end this corrupt system. So don't buy the media narratives, listen to trump's speeches to find out that 90% of his comments have been taken out of context by the media. There are traps and dishonesty of this corrupt media in his every step, trying to bring him down. So if you seriously want to have a opinion on him, listen to him and make your own assessment, don't listen to one sided media narratives.

I'm not saying, he's Saint, he has his limitations, and his inexperience in politics makes him even more vulnerable to mistakes, but have an honest look at him, he's the best bet for Americans and the world. He's brutally honest and that gets him into more troubles in the political world. But that honesty is benificial to common people.

Edit: Sorry for too many terrible typos, just corrected almost all. :-)

Last edited by BANFAN; February 21, 2016 at 02:18 PM..
Old February 19, 2016, 05:21 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: TaMotu, GoBoy, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
If Trump becomes president, you will not get any new ID. All his talks about Moslems are trash talks. He does this trash talking to please certain segments, but I am assured he will not do what he is saying now. After all, he has so much businesses with Muslims and Muslim lands, and he even knows that Moslems are not terrorists.
Old February 19, 2016, 09:20 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

you guys can't be serious.. I would agree if he is running an honest campaign but he will smear anyone and any group to gain votes. What about the claims that he saw Muslims cheering across the Hudson in NJ after the towers fell. A claim that has no truth or evidence and debunked by all media, eyewitness, and even governor of NJ Chris Christie. When a leading candidate from a major party makes such false claims or through people of a certain faith from his rallies, it is very easy to see his hostility.

He is throwing political correctness out of the window and giving voice to a group that is bigoted and full of hatred against anything that is non-white whether be it Mexicans, other Hispanics, Asians, and Muslims. He might be soaring in Republican primaries where very few minorities participate but come general election, he will have no support.

As idumb said, there are no decent candidates this time around. There is Trump on one side and Sanders on the others. Sanders will tax the hell out of everyone but the lower class. Now I pay around 25% tax in both federal and state tax. It might go around 40% tax. So almost half of my income will go to fund the social welfare programs.
Old February 20, 2016, 03:34 PM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

@Mufi, on Sander's proposed tax hike - is that so bad? If it is reflected in better social welfare programmes?

I currently teach and do research at a University in the Netherlands and pay roughly 35% tax + monthly fees for mandatory health insurance, which adds up to quite a bit of my salary. But at the end of the day I know that if I end up living here for the long term, the school system, public infrastructure, etc. is uniformly good and I will get the benefit of that taxation. Maybe your "investment" in social welfare programmes through your tax contributions will also benefit you (and your close ones) eventually?

I should add that it also helps that the government has kept prices prices under control so what you have left after taxes can go far.
Old February 20, 2016, 10:01 PM
Cricket Savant

So for a guy who wants to dip bullets in pigs blood and shoot muslims is probably not the best candidate. Jus sayin.

Old February 21, 2016, 10:02 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
@Mufi, on Sander's proposed tax hike - is that so bad? If it is reflected in better social welfare programmes?

I currently teach and do research at a University in the Netherlands and pay roughly 35% tax + monthly fees for mandatory health insurance, which adds up to quite a bit of my salary. But at the end of the day I know that if I end up living here for the long term, the school system, public infrastructure, etc. is uniformly good and I will get the benefit of that taxation. Maybe your "investment" in social welfare programmes through your tax contributions will also benefit you (and your close ones) eventually?

I should add that it also helps that the government has kept prices prices under control so what you have left after taxes can go far.
As you live in a Scandinavian country, you will enjoy many state sponsored benefits. But that will not be necessarily true for USA. We don't have universal health care like Canada/UK etc. I get health coverage through my employer and it is not that cheap. Maybe the current tax rate justifies the benefits that I receive from state and federal government but any further increase will be very discouraging.

Sanders will make a) $15 min wage, b) free college education for all. Both of which is just not feasible. Paul Krugman is a very progressive economist and syndicated columnist for NYTimes and even he questioned Sander's economic policy as not realistic http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/19/op...ype=collection

I agree that social benefits are absolutely necessary for the old, disabled, and poor needy families. But the system is not perfect.
Old February 22, 2016, 03:37 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Jeb! Is history now...one of the saner of the lot in the GOP field.

Now Kasich and the Jigglypuff Carson needs to step down....then it'll be Trump versus the two Latinos, Cruz and Rubio...what a triple threat that would be.

Meanwhile on the Democratic side, it's Sanders trying to pick up momentum before Super Tuesday.

Some riveting and unprecedented drama awaits the USA
Old February 23, 2016, 08:41 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Trump wants to punch a protestor in the face...and brought up about what would happen to that protestor in the 'old' Days where he would be leaving on a stretcher.

I'm sure and positive that his poll numbers will spike up by at least 10 points.

Thejudgement his supporters should go under the microscope.

Link : http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...ch-him-n524011
Old February 23, 2016, 01:30 PM
Cricket Legend

I am sure Trump could do a major shooting and his numbers go up.
Old February 23, 2016, 02:52 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: TaMotu, GoBoy, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Jeb! Is history now...one of the saner of the lot in the GOP field.

Now Kasich and the Jigglypuff Carson needs to step down....then it'll be Trump versus the two Latinos, Cruz and Rubio...what a triple threat that would be.

Meanwhile on the Democratic side, it's Sanders trying to pick up momentum before Super Tuesday.

Some riveting and unprecedented drama awaits the USA
There was nothing wrong with Jeb's ambition, but he should have understood that after having two war mongering presidents from his family, it was almost close to impossible to convince voters to send another Bush to the White House.

He refused to understand this simple fact, and he therefore rightly went down as LOW ENERGY (not a Trump supporter, but there should be no mercy for war mongers. George W Bush is the stupidest president America has ever had in their history.It is a wonder that his guy was elected twice, of course he stole the first election)
Old February 23, 2016, 03:30 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrul
There was nothing wrong with Jeb's ambition, but he should have understood that after having two war mongering presidents from his family, it was almost close to impossible to convince voters to send another Bush to the White House.

He refused to understand this simple fact, and he therefore rightly went down as LOW ENERGY (not a Trump supporter, but there should be no mercy for war mongers. George W Bush is the stupidest president America has ever had in their history.It is a wonder that his guy was elected twice, of course he stole the first election)
If sanity was the magic word than Trump would never be in contention... Also to be honest Jeb is probably the best of the Bush.... Also I know I would be crucified for saying this, but despite the many flaws of George W, he actually made a massive difference in the fight against AIDS in Africa, I hope people remember him for that.
Old February 23, 2016, 03:49 PM
Cricket Legend

I felt a lot safer when he was in, than Obama now.I think Americans mostly would feel the same way.
Old February 23, 2016, 04:41 PM
Cricket Guru

Yeh, Sander's $15 minimum wage is crazy. In Canada we get taxed a lot and our minimum wage is only hovering between $10-$11 (depending on the province). Not to mention the hilariously low value of our dollar due to cheap oil prices
Old February 24, 2016, 12:20 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
I felt a lot safer when he was in, than Obama now.I think Americans mostly would feel the same way.
How so? Trump was absolutely correct when he said the 9/11 happened on Bush's watch, despite various warnings that a major terrorist attack was imminent on US soil. Under Obama's watch Americans had a higher chance of being shot at school. Its a myth that Bush kept the US safe, when in reality he made the US a more attractive target due to starting two wars in the ME.
Old February 24, 2016, 01:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Russia playing up,China playing up,Nth Korea playing up,Turkey playing up,Israel building in West Banks,Isis started up under Obama,what more of a list do you want.How many triggers do you want for WW3.
Old February 24, 2016, 01:31 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
...isis started up under Obama,...
You need to read up more on this. The intelligence you got is similar to Bush.