facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 27, 2007, 08:37 PM
Cricket Legend

just watched chuck. it was ok, I like the way they keep providing the twists. the episode ended in a great scene where sara has to pick between the 2, although she will pick chuck otherwise the series will drop in ratings without her....

Old November 27, 2007, 08:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialbd
just watched chuck. it was ok, I like the way they keep providing the twists. the episode ended in a great scene where sara has to pick between the 2, although she will pick chuck otherwise the series will drop in ratings without her....

surprisingly i like this quick answer to most suspenses. Heores alone is enough for all the suspense i need. the bryce larkin arc ended in 2 episodes!!
Old November 27, 2007, 10:08 PM
Cricket Legend

House is a genius . Tonites episode was amazing.
Old November 27, 2007, 10:12 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Anyone watch The Office? Retarded show.

I really only get time to watch (or make time to watch) Heroes and Prison Break on a regular basis. I watch other shows on and off too, but it would really help if Aliens In America didn't clash with PB. All episodes are online though.

Btw, Heroes is getting too diverse. Too many things going on. It's gonna take a hell of an effort to make them all converge in one episode, if they plan to do so that is.
Old November 28, 2007, 02:17 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

This Heroes episode was alrite. Not as good as the previous, but still better than ones before that. We know the origins of the virus, and Adam is not a good guy. Sylar is back to doing what he does best. Man I hope he kills that Maya chick, she's getting annoying as hell. The rest were just distractions. The next episode should be good, hopefully not the season finale.
Old November 28, 2007, 09:55 AM
Cricket Legend

it was another so-so heroes episode...

now that peter joined adam (temporarily), its peter/adam/sylar vs the good ones. I dont know where the 'company' stands right now, good or bad?

anyways where the hell was parkman, sylar just walked into their appartment and now holding molly hostage... yea yea I understand......
Old November 28, 2007, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialbd
I dont know where the 'company' stands right now, good or bad?
Yeah. But Suresh is a dumbo nevertheless.
Old November 28, 2007, 12:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

WARNING: DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED OR PLAN TO WATCH IN FUTURE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
This Heroes episode was alrite. Not as good as the previous, but still better than ones before that. We know the origins of the virus, and Adam is not a good guy.
if it took you to watch this episode to figure out what you just wrote, I must admit you are dumber than I thought you were.. just kidding...

I doubt if heroes will be getting any better because they are slowly bringing everything to the virus. What they should have done was develop animosity between the characters and lean toward personal revenge than fight for greater good.

The acting is very bad I must say, hardly any emotions being let out. Take for example the beach scene where claire and family are mourning the death of Noah. She sees Ele (one of the "killers"), she runs toward her and talks to her.. LOL!! There should have been a fight there with someone getting injured...and also claire should be able to develop her power like being able to extend the limbs or something...

Someone killed your father and you gonna go talk to them.. hi good morning...

Sylar calls suresh..

Suresh: Sylar? where are you?
Sylar: w/ molley
Suresh: oh ok.. I will come once I finish giving blood to this lady who is not significant in my life at all then I will come and save the girl who is practically my daughter. Hell I won't even make a call to my fiance parker...

The only thing that was right was Hiro's reaction but still we don't know what actually happened.

Also they killed a character that was not developed, what was her power, why was she out of everything... why was mrs.petrilli bled to hide her identity when parker was forcing her. we supposed to feel bad for a character that wasnt developed at all..come on? this is called trying to tie things off quickly and finish the season fast.

FROM TODAY, I OFFICIALLY STOP WATCHING THIS CRAP because my imaginative life is more exciting than this.
Old November 28, 2007, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

I agree with a lot of what Orpheus has to say. This season has been pretty crappy primarily because the writers have completely misread the audience.
Old November 28, 2007, 05:19 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
if it took you to watch this episode to figure out what you just wrote, I must admit you are dumber than I thought you were.. just kidding...
We didn't know if the company stopping Adam were the good guys or Adam was, or at least which one was the lesser or two evils. Don't act like you know everything, coz you don't.

Quote:
I doubt if heroes will be getting any better because they are slowly bringing everything to the virus. What they should have done was develop animosity between the characters and lean toward personal revenge than fight for greater good.
Wasn't that exactly what Hiro was trying to do, get revenge for his father's death? or did you just miss that part?

Quote:
The acting is very bad I must say, hardly any emotions being let out. Take for example the beach scene where claire and family are mourning the death of Noah. She sees Ele (one of the "killers"), she runs toward her and talks to her.. LOL!! There should have been a fight there with someone getting injured...and also claire should be able to develop her power like being able to extend the limbs or something...

Someone killed your father and you gonna go talk to them.. hi good morning...
Well the acting is bad, but as I said, those parts of the episode were distractions. You bring up Elle, then why didn't Claire's mom kill Bob when he came back with Bennette's frickin urn! He was the one who kidnapped Claire. Besides it's your bf Mohinder who killed Bennette.

Also how can Claire extend limbs if that's not part of her genetic makeup? She's still human and has normal limbs. Man you really are dumber than I thought.

Quote:
Sylar calls suresh..

Suresh: Sylar? where are you?
Sylar: w/ molley
Suresh: oh ok.. I will come once I finish giving blood to this lady who is not significant in my life at all then I will come and save the girl who is practically my daughter. Hell I won't even make a call to my fiance parker...
Now you're just being ridiculous. What is he supposed to say to a guy who disappeared and was probably thought to be dead? *puts on indian accent* "SYLAR YOU KILLED MY FATHER!! I WILL RIP YOUR SKULL OUT MUTHAF***R!"... Yea, that would be totally Mohinder's character.

Quote:
The only thing that was right was Hiro's reaction but still we don't know what actually happened.
So you didn't miss that part. Good, because Hiro seeking answers and revenge, and Peter/Adam looking for location of the virus was the main plot of the episode. The rest, I don't care about. Hiro's reaction in the whole episode was right. He went back in time to find out how Adam was related with the company and why he was thrown in a cell for 30 years. It filled in everything that had to do with the virus and company's involvement in it, why exactly Adam wanted to use it. "We still don't know what happened", well duh! That's it says 'to be continued'. Even if Hiro wasn't seeking revenge, his reaction would still be the same if someone was planning to kill most of the planet's population.

Quote:
Also they killed a character that was not developed, what was her power, why was she out of everything... why was mrs.petrilli bled to hide her identity when parker was forcing her. we supposed to feel bad for a character that wasnt developed at all..come on? this is called trying to tie things off quickly and finish the season fast.
If you're talking about that last woman on the photo, what else did you have to know? She was the doctor who developed the virus (or extrated the 'mutated strain' or whatever). I guess she didn't have a power, nothing useful anyway if she couldn't defend herself without a shotgun. At least she served a purpose in revealing that blowing anyone's head off will kill them off parmanently. That should put an end to all the stupid speculations on how you can kill X character. Were we supposed to feel bad for her? I didn't think her role was even important to be developed. Any more character would have even become more tedious.

Matt and Mrs. Petrelli weren't in the episode, how's that relevant to this episode? In the last season when Matt forced his brain to extract information from Bennette with the Haitian around, his nose was bleeding because he was pushing it to a limit. The same happened with Mrs. Petrelli, instead she was resisting too hard to prevent Matt from extracting any information.

Quote:
FROM TODAY, I OFFICIALLY STOP WATCHING THIS CRAP because my imaginative life is more exciting than this.
Great, I won't have to deal with your moaning.
Old November 28, 2007, 06:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Don't act like you know everything, coz you don't.
lol, are you upset hatebreed? what you wrote above is something a hormonal girl would say...

anyways, why are you arguing with me over a fictional story? Is it because I called you dumb and you wanna prove your intelligence? lol

your arguments, are worse than last episode of heroes... I don't have time to entertain you by quoting every single sentence of yours but since you took the time out to reply me, I took the time out to show you I read your post and laughed my as$ off... thanks.

Quote:
Great, I won't have to deal with your moaning.
But I still have to deal with yours. You woke up the neighbors last night...you animal you!
Old November 28, 2007, 06:34 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
lol, are you upset hatebreed? what you wrote above is something a hormonal girl would say...

anyways, why are you arguing with me over a fictional story? Is it because I called you dumb and you wanna prove your intelligence? lol

your arguments, are worse than last episode of heroes... I don't have time to entertain you by quoting every single sentence of yours but since you took the time out to reply me, I took the time out to show you I read your post and laughed my as$ off... thanks.
Spare me your life story. Not my fault if the nurse dropped you on your head when you were born. You're acting like someone is forcing you to watch a show that you have to put it in caps you are gonna stop watching it. Big f-ing deal. Go back to your happy place with Mohinder.

Quote:
But I still have to deal with yours. You woke up the neighbors last night...you animal you!
Sorry about that, but your gf asked for it since you can't give it to her.
Old November 28, 2007, 06:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
Sorry about that, but your gf asked for it since you can't give it to her.
I guess that makes you Oedipus.
Old November 28, 2007, 08:33 PM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

http://www11.alluc.org --> good one for watching tv shows!
Old November 29, 2007, 03:26 PM
Club Cricketer

"Heroes" is Ok! I suggest all you viewers watch LOST coz I love that show and you will wait every min for the next episode!!!!!

For Orpheus & Hatebreed GET URSELF A ROOM! Are you two going through Hormonal changes?

May be both of u should start watching "DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES" !!!!!!!!!!!
Old December 3, 2007, 10:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Tonites episode was better than last one but still....

Am i the only one who hates it when they kill off fan favorite characters. Nikki was getting boring but still better than that whining poison spreading girl. I was so happy when Sylar "killed" her. His reaction was awesome when he shot her, kinda like FFSSTFU. But shes back. And Nathan, one of my favorite characters. Kennedy style assassination. Really hope he comes back somehow.

Chuck was great tonite. But it was the season finale i think . No Sarah for a while.
Old December 4, 2007, 12:48 AM
Cricket Legend

yeap that was one action packed Heroes episode. No more Ali Larter but it makes sense as her character wasnt going anywhere. Nathan dead (?) umm tough to say. Good to see Peter coming back to the good side. With the virus gone, the rest of the season will probably deal with Sylar (and with Adam gone for a while). Although this was a better mid-season episode, with writer strike thing, I just hope they rest of the season doesnt go to trash....

Chuck was arrite tonight. So the NSA wants to kill off Chuck, and very likely Sarah will be helping Chuck and they'll be on the run across the country.... blah blah blah ... is that where season 2 is heading? meh....
Old December 5, 2007, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

I'd say that was one heck of a "volume finale", but not without loose ends.

Like why would whoever it is that killed Nathan be so sure that Peter and Matt wouldn't disclose the truth? And why would Nathan not consider getting Matt to convince more security guards to be at the press conference seeing that he might get killed for what he was going to say?

No more Nikki => the show's lost all its hotness. Nathan on the other hand is in a very advantageous position being Claire's dad and Claire having a flying boyfriend (can fly her from Cali to NY in a flash) and all (Claire == Her boyfriend's step sister? Eww).

And therein lies another mystery - why was Nathan not shot in the head?

Why is Hiro so dumb? Suffering forever > painless death my butt. He should have shot Adam right in the head. Now he's gonna get out of there somehow and be back on the show. He's like the least powerful villain ever and I don't like to see someone like that terrorizing everyone in the world. It's lame.

So if Bennett's back to the company, is he not allowed to see his family anymore?

Sylar's back! woohoo!
Old December 5, 2007, 12:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

I love 24!!!....cant wait for season 7 to start.....Apparently Tony is alive and 'The Bad Guy' in season 7.......
Old December 6, 2007, 10:28 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Well i think 4rm all the lot, Heroes is truelly the best, because they have the best story lines about all the heroes in the epoisodes which makes it great, Prison Break... in n out really sometimes its boring, sometimes it exciting, but series 3 isnt really better than the others and Lost...well im completely lost with Lost for sure dont have a clue whats going... i mean they are still in the island and not rescued i mean come on already.. someone please save them! and Smallville < boring.
Old December 6, 2007, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

I was still disappointed by Suresh's acting in the last part of the second last episode and the first part of the finale though. The guy had absolutely no sense of urgency to save Molly, who is practically his daughter these days.
Old December 6, 2007, 12:45 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

That was a great (volume) finale of Heroes. I'm just glad the whole virus crap is over and Sylar is back. Now he can kill off all the characters you don't like coz we sure have some critics in the house. I reckon Adam is alive so Sylar can get his healing power, that would certainly be cool. Anyway I hope Nathan survives. Can't wait for volume three!
Old December 15, 2007, 12:13 AM
Cricket Legend

I finally got some time to watch the last episode.. It is adam who killed Nathan I think. Not a bad wrap up...
I wanna see more action but they might not be able to do that with tv series budget...

Asif Sylar is my favorite also.... good that he is back!

Next season will be good heroes vs bad heroes.. finally instead of saving the world
Old December 28, 2007, 01:22 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: PRINCE OF KOLKATA!!!

we need a change of topic!!! and omg just started watchin HEROES!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! woah!!! genetics is so interesting!!! and hatebreed and atmr u 2 are lucky, i nearly saw ur posts so thankfully nothin is spoilt , i am on episode 3!! but i will catch up mark my words!!
Old January 6, 2008, 06:38 PM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Over the christmas weekend, I finally watched Heroes, and with in 7 days, I went through the season one and two. Season one was awesome, very addictive and well done. Season 2 was very slow, at times somewhat boring, I liked the finale.

I recommend all to watch Heroes.