facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 17, 2015, 07:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger1000
Nope

Abul is a Bum, we have better players than him, that 'Hack' is even better than him, hell Sarkar is probably better than him.

Abul can't ball, He Can't Bat (although better than his bowling).

If Abul's role is not to take wickets, what is it? To keep it tight?

With a Career Economy of about 7 and some terrible Sh1t In List A..Nope He won't keep it tight, Nor will He take wickets, nor can he bat well enough, to get into the team as a batsman. Now can he become a good player? Yes, Maybe, Should he be in the Squad and forget about in the Team...Hell No...He's no Way near good enough

Who is your option to take the third place after mash retires?

Nazmul Hossain
Al Amin
That Hack
M Shahid
Muktar Ali
Mustafizur If he Develops like the Hype
Agree with you a million percent.

Old April 17, 2015, 10:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

It's simple. We need more pacers. We need more Taskins and Mashrafes to be precise. And we need them soon if we are to be a top 8 team.
Old April 17, 2015, 11:13 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
Sigh, our selectors, coaches, shobai gadha and have been taken in. Only the fans know best!
Yes!

Razab bhai I have high respect about your cricketing knowledge and wisdom. But I fail to see the reasons for backing up Abul. Unless he starts delivering regularly, I won't be happy to see him in the squad. We have heard enough about potentials in Bangladesh cricket. I want to see some solid performances backing up the potentials.

IMHO Al Amin should have played in Abul's place.
Old April 17, 2015, 11:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Most of the fans are delusional. Not going to explain anymore because it's not worth. Serve me a bowl of rice. I see only plain rice and not even for a single time I wont look for anything underneath that bowl. Cause I know its just rice. Thats the thinking by the abul haters now. No one is saying this guy is a better bowler than mash or anything (although mash is way below his peak, he is now probably par with mash, i dont know) but the point is not that. Neither it is that al amin or mustafizur or whoever is a better bowler than him. The point is team combination. In limited overs now, team combination plays a huge part. Abul gives the team enough flexibility.
Old April 17, 2015, 11:21 PM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohli_Sox
Most of the fans are delusional. Not going to explain anymore because it's not worth. Serve me a bowl of rice. I see only plain rice and not even for a single time I wont look for anything underneath that bowl. Cause I know its just rice. Thats the thinking by the abul haters now. No one is saying this guy is a better bowler than mash or anything (although mash is way below his peak, he is now probably par with mash, i dont know) but the point is not that. Neither it is that al amin or mustafizur or whoever is a better bowler than him. The point is team combination. In limited overs now, team combination plays a huge part. Abul gives the team enough flexibility.
LOL moja pailam
Old April 17, 2015, 11:29 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
He is better than mash
Old April 17, 2015, 11:40 PM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:
lol. I rest my case
Old April 17, 2015, 11:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Really par with mash?

I never, I repeat never saw him bowl well at any stage anywhere. I know why we picked some people like Zia, Farhad or even Ashraful. They have potential. Abul has no potential, no pace and his line and length falters every other delivery and even a newcomer scores three boundaries back to back against him to get off the mark
Old April 18, 2015, 02:14 AM
Cricket Legend

http://www.espncricinfo.com/banglade...er/373439.html

His profile says it all, end of story, his presence in the squad is an insult to all The other pacers in Bangladesh domestics who work hard day in and day out and give a zillion times better performance.
Old April 18, 2015, 03:13 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
I think the debate here is that .......... If there is potential, then Heath Streak can transform him into the good bowler that he can be but at this time let him improve his game while Mash does the job at that slot.
i don't think, even a single fan of Bangladesh will disagree to that. That's what the number 4 pacer is supposed to be doing in the team.
Old April 18, 2015, 03:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Oh my good lord. Only in Bd. Only in Bd. Only in Bd can you select such a poor performing bowler. He almost cost us the match. Thank God Shakib had the common sense to pull him out. Phew! Liability doesn't even begin to describe his place in the team.
only 2 more over from abul yesterday would end the game for us.

Man I seen some blind individual fan in this forum, not only this case other case aswell such as Shahadat and so on.

No interest overall Bangladesh team more concern about individual players.
Old April 18, 2015, 04:46 AM
Cricket Legend

'he is now probably par with mash, i dont know) but the point is not that. Neither it is that al amin or mustafizur or whoever is a better bowler than him. The point is team combination. In limited overs now, team combination plays a huge part. Abul gives the team enough flexibility.'

He's as good as mash...

Team combination... Because he can score 10 extra runs..

You know what am not replying to this stupidity...
Old April 18, 2015, 05:25 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

Six matches and no wicket. This is getting real silly now. I don't care if he is the reincarnation of Macko Marshall. The national team is not the place to find out. At the moment Al-Amin or Shahid are the best choices for fourth pacer. Zia too is not a bad option. Mustafizur is the long-term successor to Mash and will fit in to Mash's role beautifully as he offers control and can keep things tight at the start while Taskin and Rubel attack.
Old April 18, 2015, 05:34 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur R & Nasir H

I haven't really been keeping loop with domestics, but where is Nazmul Hossain. Last time I remember him playing was in that Asia cup, and he was definitely someone who could keep it tight. I remember most of the times he played, the team played well. Is he injured?
Old April 18, 2015, 06:02 AM
Banned

Yeah needs full season at domestic to learn the art of taking wickets. He fails to understand how to take wickets when batsmen are attacking him or looking to be aggressive.
Old April 18, 2015, 06:20 AM
Cricket Legend

There are players who win you matches, then there are players who lose matches, then there are player who gift matches to the opposition- and Mr Abul Hasan falls here in this third category.

And for some reason the selectors have some love at a first sight for him which clouds their judgement.
Old April 18, 2015, 06:57 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox
Six matches and no wicket. This is getting real silly now. I don't care if he is the reincarnation of Macko Marshall. The national team is not the place to find out. At the moment Al-Amin or Shahid are the best choices for fourth pacer. Zia too is not a bad option. Mustafizur is the long-term successor to Mash and will fit in to Mash's role beautifully as he offers control and can keep things tight at the start while Taskin and Rubel attack.
I second that!
Old April 18, 2015, 08:43 AM
Cricket Legend

This whole thing about Abul is just a joke, just wake up and face the reality. I don't even know why we are discussing about him. Just get a replacement period.
Old April 18, 2015, 09:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

I would select Abul in place of current Mash 10 out of 10 times.
Old April 18, 2015, 09:44 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Thanks Allah that you are not in the selection team.
Old April 18, 2015, 10:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Old April 18, 2015, 10:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
lol bro your indeed Abul Hasan's number one fan on BC. IMO!

But, Mash is the captain he has been influential, his early spells more than anything are vital for the team, and even because Rubel doesn't ball well with the new ball, so we need Mash's early opening spell.

Maybe Abul is an opening bowler type pacer, who would be better off opening than coming later. Time will tell. But, as long as Mash is fit, he walks in IMHO
Old April 18, 2015, 10:20 AM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz

Quote:
And you were calling others delusional
Old April 18, 2015, 10:22 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Porterfield,Mushy,Rogers

This guy is the Bangladeshi Binny except even worse.

6 ODI's, zero wickets and an ER around 7. Averages 2 with bat.

Terrible player, i'm going to go off on a hunch and guess his father in law is selector or something
Old April 18, 2015, 10:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donal C
This guy is the Bangladeshi Binny except even worse.

6 ODI's, zero wickets and an ER around 7. Averages 2 with bat.

Terrible player, i'm going to go off on a hunch and guess his father in law is selector or something
Except the fact, Abul can bowl high 80 mph's, and Binny bowls low -high 70 mph's stuff.

I wouldnt write Abul off completely. He has just came back from a back injury. He has test ton at 10. He can offer allot especially in the test side.