facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 30, 2008, 03:44 PM
Banned

Khaleda Zia rejects 'rigged' poll

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7805342.stm

Old December 30, 2008, 04:24 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

My god Khaleda. Instead of humbly accepting defeat, she turns into an extreme sore loser. What about a party reform or revisiting the ideals and philosophy of the party. I believed this was the perfect time for the reformation of BNP.
Old December 30, 2008, 04:44 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
My god Khaleda. Instead of humbly accepting defeat, she turns into an extreme sore loser. What about a party reform or revisiting the ideals and philosophy of the party. I believed this was the perfect time for the reformation of BNP.
What do you expect from a her? Look at this image. This explains her intelligence

Old December 30, 2008, 04:47 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nannu, Mushfique, Liton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire_x86
Staying away from the country is far better than joining in BNP/AL politics. Whom do those first time MPs represent? Their rotten to the core party seniors.

Why don't you try to do something new? Create a third platform..if you think you are better off staying away from your country, then stay put and sont worry abt it. desher lokjon dheshtaake bashjoggo korbe tarpor amra shobai giye bash korbo..bah bah..
Old December 30, 2008, 04:51 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nannu, Mushfique, Liton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_pagol
All these new people have no track record, so we don't what will they do? We can hope for the best... We do know hasina's track record, has she changed at all... Is this new AL rule gonna be the same as 1996-2001. For the sake of our country, we hope that she has learned from her mistakes.

So what? If you dont give the new guys chance then how are you gonna know what their potential are? Atleast we know their background, we know the idiology they stand for. I guess barak obama doesnot have that much of a track record..did it matter much in his winning?

I expect everyone to be optimistic and see the brighter side, no matter how small it is. Change doesnot come overnight, it will come slowly. I wish shobai bhul theke shikkha neebe..both AL and BNP.
Old December 30, 2008, 06:13 PM
Test Cricketer

I think the best thing would be: If Hasina gives up her post of Prime Minister to another person after two years. She can still be the leader of AL and also serve as an elected MP. This would open up chances for new leaders to take charge.

....this one found in my day dreams too.........
Old December 31, 2008, 02:57 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehwar
I think Ershad....I thought that was the deal between Hasina and Him...
i don't think so. AL doesn't need Ershad party to form a gov now. I don't think AL will do that mistake putting ERshad as president.

My personal view, i think Ershad a has all the quality to be a corrupt man although he has done some great work during his regime.
Old December 31, 2008, 03:00 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
I think the best thing would be: If Hasina gives up her post of Prime Minister to another person after two years. She can still be the leader of AL and also serve as an elected MP. This would open up chances for new leaders to take charge.

....this one found in my day dreams too.........
not everybody is Sonia Gandhi.
Old December 31, 2008, 03:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

The first thing Hasina has to do is to control his leaders and workers, who are a bit over-excited at the moment. She needs to stop them before they start thinking that they have bought the country. Already some news of some violence in some ares has come over. Nice thing is that Hasina phoned Dhaka University Chatro-league leader yesterday after the news of violence and cautioned him and asked him to stop or she will break the committee.....Wat to go!!! If she can keep this hardness for 5 years.....i really believe, Din bodol hobei hobe........
Old December 31, 2008, 03:54 AM
Banned

যাঃ, বন্গভবন আবারো পৈত্রিক সম্পত্তি হয়ে গ্যালো !
Old December 31, 2008, 04:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
Wasn't this always case with the ruling party... hold your criticism until they mess up! Judging from khaleda's reaction, she has not changed much...
Old December 31, 2008, 04:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_pagol
Wasn't this always case with the ruling party... hold your criticism until they mess up! Judging from khaleda's reaction, she has not changed much...
Yes...So disappointing to see Khaleda's reaction. Some never learns really. What she is going to achieve by crying like this. She needs to get rid of the losers that surrounding her. At first and most importantly the Jamat 1st.
Old December 31, 2008, 05:59 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Did you mean AL will not make another "HAOA VABAN"..............?

Let them work for a few years....then start lamenting "gelo....gelo...."
Old December 31, 2008, 08:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Jamat gese, rajakar gese, eitatei ami khushi. When Awami League takes over, they should hold a war crimes tribunal and give these war criminals what they are due. If AL and Sheikh Hasina fail to do this in the next five years, they might not get the mandate to run Bangladesh ever again.
Old December 31, 2008, 09:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Khepse - Hasina offerring cabinet ministry to opposition. Khaleda might reject it even before the offer goes over the table. 30 odd MPs will perhaps prefer to stay out of Shangshad to avoid humiliation (something AL did when they were in opposition). If it happens other way around - we could say the political parties have learnt and started behaving finally in Bangladesh.
Old December 31, 2008, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhurr
Jamat gese, rajakar gese, eitatei ami khushi. When Awami League takes over, they should hold a war crimes tribunal and give these war criminals what they are due. If AL and Sheikh Hasina fail to do this in the next five years, they might not get the mandate to run Bangladesh ever again.
Awamis failed to show the proper respect Sheikh Mujib deserves.
Failed to try his murderers.
Shook hands with rajakars for political gains.
Made bedfellows with just about anyone for political gains.

Present Awami leaders are so focused on looting the country, they will never be able to lift their heads up and look a few years ahead. Sheikh Moni's ambitions were so high 37 years ago, that his activities hampered the Mukti Juddho. 3 decades later, we heard his taped confession of stealing the country's money. Money that he shared with Hachina.

Price of purchasing the whole election - Oil in the Bay of Bengal. The Indian ships are already exacting their rights on the new property they have pruchased from Hacheena. India was the first to jump up and congratulate Hacheena bibi.
Old December 31, 2008, 02:54 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

আশাকরি শেখ হাসিনা আবার গনভবন আবার চিরকালের জন্য নেয়ার প্রস্তাব দিবেন না।
Old December 31, 2008, 03:03 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Awamis failed to show the proper respect Sheikh Mujib deserves.
Failed to try his murderers.
Shook hands with rajakars for political gains.
Made bedfellows with just about anyone for political gains.

Present Awami leaders are so focused on looting the country, they will never be able to lift their heads up and look a few years ahead. Sheikh Moni's ambitions were so high 37 years ago, that his activities hampered the Mukti Juddho. 3 decades later, we heard his taped confession of stealing the country's money. Money that he shared with Hachina.

Price of purchasing the whole election - Oil in the Bay of Bengal. The Indian ships are already exacting their rights on the new property they have pruchased from Hacheena. India was the first to jump up and congratulate Hacheena bibi.
"The issue is not whether you are paranoid, the issue is whether you are paranoid enough." - Max, Strange Days

"Paranoia strikes deep .....Into your life it will creep ....It starts when you're
always afraid. You step out ......of line, the man come and ....take you away. "

Get over with your AL paranoia.......

Sunshine for you!!!
Old December 31, 2008, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
"The issue is not whether you are paranoid, the issue is whether you are paranoid enough." - Max, Strange Days

"Paranoia strikes deep .....Into your life it will creep ....It starts when you're
always afraid. You step out ......of line, the man come and ....take you away. "

Get over with your AL paranoia.......

Sunshine for you!!!
You must have forgotten Hacheena's looting of our stock market investment money last time she was in power.

Or, how her two cousins used to tell Biman to park the planes in two gates of the VIP terminal and wait, so they can get in the plane...

Or her, আমি চাই নাই, জনগনে এমনেই আমার নামে বন্গভবন লেইখ্যা দিছে....

I am not paranoid about India, actually I am pretty convinced by means of some sound information that any ideas about an all out aggression by India is a pipe dream. It would be the logistical nightmare of the worst kind for India. I am much more paranoid about Hacheena type looters. When you find out that even the military officials (loyal to her) sell information to the Indians for money, you would be concerned too, looking at this farcical drama they are calling an election.
Old December 31, 2008, 03:17 PM

New thing I heard.... Hasina wants to be President, PM position for Zillur Rahman. Now THAT is going to be absolutism. (She'll be head of the nation - representing all Bangladeshis, and Zillur Rahman will be the head of state). A previous president at least had a conscience to resist signing Black Laws (Badruddoza Chy), if S.H becomes Pres, then I guess I should lose all hope for expecting the last voice to stand up against silly laws.
Old December 31, 2008, 03:41 PM
Banned

Awami record has always been anti-democratic.
মহান মুক্তিযুদ্ধ চলাকালীন সময়ে এরা রাও ফরমান আলীর মতো কুকুরের সাথেও নির্বাচনে গেছে।

ক্ষমতার লোভে জামাতকে পুনর্বাসিত করেছে।

আর স্বৈরাচারী, লম্পট এরশাদের টাকা খেয়ে পুরো জাতির সাথে বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা করেছে।

বাকশাল বানিয়ে গনতণ্ত্রকে হত্যা করতে চেয়েছে।

আজ তিনি যদি রাষট্রপতি হতে চান, আগামীকাল ওই পদটি মহারানীর পদ বলে গণ্য হবে। রাজপুত্র তো তৈরীই আছেন,মদ্যপ অবস্থায় গাড়ী চালানোর অপরাধে যুক্তরাষ্ট্রে যার লাইসেন্স বাজেয়াপ্ত হয়েছিলো....
Old December 31, 2008, 04:03 PM

There are very grave and serious implications if Sheikh Hasina does become President.

All Appointments of the Supreme Court, Army, etc would be by her pen. I have a very bad feeling about this. This could mean the complete politicisation of the Judiciary and Army come true. The level of sycophancy, and the personality cults that could be present is the worst possible outcome that our democracy can produce. Totalitarianism in the 21st century would literally be a pen's stroke away!
Old December 31, 2008, 08:02 PM
Banned

^^ can't you guys be a little more patient? I mean AL will form new administration in just a few more days. Then some of you can criticize AL as much as you want based on their actual actions and not conspiracy theories that you heard from someone else. Just my 2 cents.
Old December 31, 2008, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
You must have forgotten Hacheena's looting of our stock market investment money last time she was in power.
hahahaha nice one!!! but that event was called the Asian Financial crisis; when the stock market of EVERY single Asian nation crashed or was that her fault too?
Old December 31, 2008, 09:41 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
New thing I heard.... Hasina wants to be President, PM position for Zillur Rahman. Now THAT is going to be absolutism. (She'll be head of the nation - representing all Bangladeshis, and Zillur Rahman will be the head of state). A previous president at least had a conscience to resist signing Black Laws (Badruddoza Chy), if S.H becomes Pres, then I guess I should lose all hope for expecting the last voice to stand up against silly laws.
cant understand what is it if the equations are:

PM = S. Hasina and President = Jillur Rahman or
PM = Jillur Rahman and President =S. Hasina

Either way, both the posts would be occupied by AL.
Do you want AL will make someone from BNP as a president?
I am quite sure that AL will not choose another "niropekkho" president like Shahabuddin or someonelike Eiajuddin Sycophant Ahmed!! Enough was learned.

I think putting someone other than S.Hasina in PM position would be the best possible outcome of this election....whether they do it or not.........