facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 17, 2011, 11:57 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion

wtf has sn done to demand captaincy....??? pathetic..its not his fault his team is crap, am not defending him.....but how much ever communication u do/support u give, and ur bowler can maximum bowl at 127 kph.....there is not really much u can do...u see...the reason whhy pak wins even without a stable captain is coz of the talented players theyve got.....u replace shak with someone else, and lemme see the result....maybe thats been our history...we have to look down upon our best players...am not saying shak is dudey dhowa...no way, he has his faults...but dude....every captain goes thru disaster series....life is tough....sucking shitt....if the next capt loose series again, then what will u do...its just not time yet....new coach has come, new players have..lets wait for a few more series...before we can be absolutely sure.....amd i believe shak wii learn from these off-field issues......u guys are just not patient...

Old August 18, 2011, 12:19 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

It's not always so straight about winning or losing, it's how he goes about performing his captaincy role. The fault Shakib has that u also agree, isn't related to his performance, but captaincy. What SN has done in the past u can see and this time around he hasn't got enough chances yet. I'm confident that he can go back to his previous form/better soon under the new coach. And the reason I proposed SN as the captain, is because he is more senior and matured amongst the present lot.

How important communication on field is, that you can see in Taylor's captaincy. He got his boys assembled twice in critical moments of the third ODI. While Shak just drops his shoulder and remains mum during crisis period, as a result the entire team gives up and it's seen in their body language. A coach will not come to the field to cheer / encourage / advice the boys. Taylor's communication has given a belief to the team that they can win it from the position they were in, and they won it. Our captain is communicating only when the team is in winning position and sure to win. Those are show offs, communication matters most when you look down and out.

Instead, the only communication I see him doing is abusing players, that doesn't help. He needs to be calm and communicate with conviction. Let him believe that he can win even the team looks down and out, and needs to spread that vive of positivity amongst the players to stop mistakes. Shouting and F***ing doesn't change things positively. Abusing can be done after the match in closed doors.

You talk about Pak, these days they had captains who weren't that great and that's one of the reasons why they arent performing well. Captaincy makes difference even in Pak team or any cricket team.

Last edited by BANFAN; August 18, 2011 at 03:13 AM..
Old August 18, 2011, 12:51 AM
Cricket Sage

I know exactly what will happen. He'll become our captain, in the first game he'll drop an easy catch. And 'Sack Mushy' campaign will begin.
Old August 18, 2011, 12:56 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
I know exactly what will happen. He'll become our captain, in the first game he'll drop an easy catch. And 'Sack Mushy' campaign will begin.
that sums it up
Old August 18, 2011, 01:18 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Considering our current batting situation, Mushfiqur could be in the team as a batsman also. We could try placing him somewhere in the top order and perhaps that would allow us to try another promising young keeper at position 6.
Old August 18, 2011, 02:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

No.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old August 18, 2011, 04:02 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: who else?

Bangali osthir jati, alpotei beshi kushi amra, abar alpotei rag kori....ki dorkar captain change korar...
Old August 18, 2011, 05:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
It's not always so straight about winning or losing, it's how he goes about performing his captaincy role. The fault Shakib has that u also agree, isn't related to his performance, but captaincy. What SN has done in the past u can see and this time around he hasn't got enough chances yet. I'm confident that he can go back to his previous form/better soon under the new coach. And the reason I proposed SN as the captain, is because he is more senior and matured amongst the present lot.

How important communication on field is, that you can see in Taylor's captaincy. He got his boys assembled twice in critical moments of the third ODI. While Shak just drops his shoulder and remains mum during crisis period, as a result the entire team gives up and it's seen in their body language. A coach will not come to the field to cheer / encourage / advice the boys. Taylor's communication has given a belief to the team that they can win it from the position they were in, and they won it. Our captain is communicating only when the team is in winning position and sure to win. Those are show offs, communication matters most when you look down and out.

Instead, the only communication I see him doing is abusing players, that doesn't help. He needs to be calm and communicate with conviction. Let him believe that he can win even the team looks down and out, and needs to spread that vive of positivity amongst the players to stop mistakes. Shouting and F***ing doesn't change things positively. Abusing can be done after the match in closed doors.

You talk about Pak, these days they had captains who weren't that great and that's one of the reasons why they arent performing well. Captaincy makes difference even in Pak team or any cricket team.
Well said i do agree.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old August 18, 2011, 05:27 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash, De Villiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN

WELL SAID.