facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old June 30, 2017, 03:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
We have no problems if members want to meet up outside the confines of the Forum and discuss cricket. However idumb makes a good point about stating clearly that this is not an official group.

@sportingbd we did receive your invite but i don't think anyone from the mod team wants the additional excitement of "real time chat moderation" at the moment. When we do, we might create an Official social media group on whatsapp ourselves.

That being said, all the best to your private group which seems to have many members already.
Thanks. Be sure I would be the first to join the official BC Whatsapp Group when it happens . At the moment this is really exciting, at first I was very tentative. Some of the topics we discuss are very educational in some sense. Also on match day it becomes really lively.

Old June 30, 2017, 03:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

So I can't write my opinion because it angers you ? Mama barir abdar ...

I write how I write ... if u can't handle it ..don't engage ..simple ...

No one is after you ..you just don't like the content of my post because it's not pampering you but actually telling u like it is....

Keep exercising your poor judgement ... and there are members foolish enough to give u access to their phone number ....
Old June 30, 2017, 03:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
So I can't write my opinion because it angers you ? Mama barir abdar ...

I write how I write ... if u can't handle it ..don't engage ..simple ...

No one is after you ..you just don't like the content of my post because it's not pampering you but actually telling u like it is....

Keep exercising your poor judgement ... and there are members foolish enough to give u access to their phone number ....
Bhia it's not about angering me, be sure of that. It's about me putting you on ignore list so I don't get to interact or see your post. But you purposely even after seeing that are being ignored, still open my post by pressing the "see post button" why? just to go after me? Why you so concerned with what I do? Like you have to open or view my post even after I try to avoid engaging with yourself? Doesn't that say something? Any ways as always you come in to a thread and divert it to something else, I wish not to continue in this diversion.
Old June 30, 2017, 06:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
^

And the fact that u are writing about something "that can not be published/or put in the forum" you're exercising extremely poor judgement because the intervieweee is likely reading this thread and will not appreciate this or give any future inside info ...
this completely agree, I think SportingBD shouldn't do that.
Old June 30, 2017, 08:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Bhia it's not about angering me, be sure of that. It's about me putting you on ignore list so I don't get to interact or see your post. But you purposely even after seeing that are being ignored, still open my post by pressing the "see post button" why? just to go after me? Why you so concerned with what I do? Like you have to open or view my post even after I try to avoid engaging with yourself? Doesn't that say something? Any ways as always you come in to a thread and divert it to something else, I wish not to continue in this diversion.
what are you talking about? I am not clicking anything to read your dumb posts. You are lucky I have been ignoring you... I should start reporting all the lies you are writing about me and all the way you are manipulating my posts.

Listen you clearly enjoy interacting with me and I think you got enough orgasm.... Next time I see you write anything false or manipulative about me... I am gonna be reporting you.
Old June 30, 2017, 08:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
what are you talking about? I am not clicking anything to read your dumb posts. You are lucky I have been ignoring you... I should start reporting all the lies you are writing about me and all the way you are manipulating my posts.

Listen you clearly enjoy interacting with me and I think you got enough orgasm.... Next time I see you write anything false or manipulative about me... I am gonna be reporting you.
How did you quote me at the first place? If you are on my ignored list, how were you able to quote me, without viewing my post, answer with honesty. Secondly you are now retreating as you couldn't answer to that post and trying to make it look I'm manipulating, once again, I am responding to your allegations. That's the best thing to do report and I will put my case forward with evidence, if that means I have to dig the whole system.
Old June 30, 2017, 08:21 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
How did you quote me at the first place? If you are on my ignored list, how were you able to quote me, without viewing my post, answer with honesty. Secondly you are now retreating as you couldn't answer to that post and trying to make it look I'm manipulating, once again, I am responding to your allegations. That's the best thing to do report and I will put my case forward with evidence, if that means I have to dig the whole system.
on your ignore list means you can't see his post without clicking the view button, its not the other way round
Old June 30, 2017, 08:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
on your ignore list means you can't see his post without clicking the view button, its not the other way round
What? How. All that time I was thinking he can't view my post. Ignore function is fundamentally flawed.
Old June 30, 2017, 08:26 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
What? How. All that time I was thinking he can't view my post. Ignore function is fundamentally flawed.
its your ignore list, how is it going to make anyone else not see your post?.

your ignore list == people you chose to ignore
Old June 30, 2017, 08:29 AM
Cricket Legend

^^ And all these time YOU BEEN clicking view to read MY posts.. LMAO!!!

you can't even ignore me... so weak.
Old June 30, 2017, 08:29 AM
Cricket Legend

^ I thought that the function worked like they can't see what I post and I can't see what they post. That doesn't seem to be the case, that's why he was able to quote me. My apologies.
Old June 30, 2017, 08:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf

your ignore list == people you chose to ignore
I think he just feels good having me on his digital ignore list but still clicks the view button to read my posts... hahhhahaha. Classic!!
Old June 30, 2017, 08:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
^^ And all these time YOU BEEN clicking view to read MY posts.. LMAO!!!

you can't even ignore me... so weak.
Incorrect. The moment you sign out as member, you can see everyone's post. That's how I know you have quoted me. That's why I respond.