- You guys can now sign Asst./Specialist Coach
. I installed the latest version and it has a "special skill set." I'll use your Asst. Coach or spe. coach to check those. It's NOT a must, but optional. Most of your coaches should cover that (some one like Andy Flower (batting + asst.), Lance Klusner (bowling+batting+spe, Shaun Pollock (bowling + spe), Rafique (curator + spe) will cover that aspect. Save money by having dynamic coaches who can cover more than one dept). (Read #300)
- You can merge physio and trainer together. Basically just pick a guy who can keep your players fit.
- Make sure you aren't choosing staffs that are already taken. (Check the "Takens" post. I have been updating that like crazy)
- Don't choose players like Lee, Warne, Murali, Gilly (recently retired) as your coaches. They will be on the players poll.
- Read the above
post please. #300
Here are the steps again:
1) Please try to be as accurate as possible. All this steps are very crucial, and will determine the out comes.
Pick a City
Name your owner
Get a Home ground
4) "Reveal" your team (Most of you haven't posted that yet)
5) Get a 2nd LOCAL sponsor for your team.
6) Get Coaches and Staffs.
-- An a Batting, Bowling, Fielding, Specialist or Asst. Coach (optional). A Curator, Trainer/Physo.
Please follow this form:
Coaches & Staffs: | Batting Coach | Bowling Coach | Fielding Coach | Asst. or Specialist Coach | Trainer/Physio | Curator
7) Make your center pitch, based on the weather of your area. Get help from pitch master SNR.
Pitch Speed: 1-10
Pitch Grip: 1-10
Pitch Bounce: 1-10
Pitch Variation: 1-10
Pitch Deterioration: 1-10
Bear with us here. I know things just got whole lot technical from messing around. But we will get there again, once this gets now.
Go hire the best staffs before someone else takes em