facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27, 2018, 02:26 PM
Cricket Savant

Default Prepare your world cup squad

Start preparing your squad. Ultimately we should unanimously all end with a list that will not only have overlap but isometric match.

1. Tamim Iqbal
2. Soumya Sarkar
3. Imrul Kayes (you put two explosive openers together (Tamim and Kayes) and if we are 2 down for nought and Soumya comes and ffin panics then we will lose 3.. but should Tamim perish first ball - worst case scenario- Soumya will want to leapfrog over his 20-30 barrier to get settled before exploding.)

Also start picturing an ideal case scenario where we have to play India in the final or some s... See, my problem is...lol... even though I am single I ALWAYS expected rejection. Thus when I hit on the hot females, and sometimes when she says 'yes' it takes me aback (obaaack arki jeta amra banglay bole thaki arki.. as Shamim would say). So suppose S !HTF ... does not.. does not.. then we DO reach the damned final against ... yes frikkin India for the umpteenth time (Frankly only 3 teams are playing major cricket nowadays in the international arena : Us, India and England*.. the rest of you are all cr-p). So suppose we DO encounter them and we are thoroughly unprepared, since we are out of our comfort zone and status quo and our self-image of ALWAYS reaching for quarter/semi and thus homeostasis remains unperturbed..

You know the whole lottery winners losing all their sums in 3 months, since their internal psychocybernetic self image is not USED to that much money, REMEMBER India is USED TO REACHING FINAL NUMEROUS TIMES. THIS. GIVES. THEM ADVANTEDGE.

Where was I? Anyhoo!

Also it helps to visualize your opponent in the final as the best of the best. Creme de la creme as Igloo would like to say. Cream on the outside, cream on the inside, wtf does that song even mean.

4. Mushfiqur
5. Mahmudullah
6. Liton

Pretty much our solid middle order. Also, India frikkin hates Riyad. And Gavaskar actually wants Riyad to be our #4.

7. Mash

'Nuff said. They also frikkin hate him.

8. Mehidy

Pretty much given. Automatic.

9. Nazmul. No question or doubt about it. Sure he doesn't always deliver perfect play and clean play. But

10. Rubel
11. Mustafizur

Seamers

Anything looks fishy? I deliberate left out Shakib-Al Hasan just to give a f you to the whole world how dominant and solid we can be.

Thus, my final squad: 1. Tamim 2. Kayes 3. Soumya 4. Mushfiqur 5. Shakib 6. Liton 7. Riyad 8. Mehidy 9. Mashrafe 10. Rubel 11 Mustafizur (stand by Taskin, Opu).

But, we also need to ensure people, desi Sylheti, show up in mass tidings in the stadium. It SHOULD simulate, if not be identical to Mirpur.

There. Jau ekta blu pant mere dilum... jau bhago ekhon.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Last edited by Zeeshan; October 27, 2018 at 02:34 PM.. Reason: *AND Afghanistan. These guys don't know how to frikkin quit...