facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 30, 2018, 01:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

epitaph i wasn't talking to you or your case. You are just not that smart. You read a lot of nonsense but do very little. You come here open a post and then when someone gives you realistic posts, you want to argue here for no apparent reason, telling us how to differentiate rent vs buy scenario.

Who cares where you live or what amount of property you are looking for. My posts clearly mentioned what market I am talking about.

20% is not the minimum anywhere in USA - the lender dictates that - you can secure loan with even 0%. Educate yourself first or better understand what you read properly then comeback and talk.

Yes I could have written everything I wanted to in one sentence but I didn't. What's the problem with that?

Quote:
12% is a good return but you could get similar returns with other investments with less risk and without tying up your money monthly.
Like what? another blanket statement. And less risks compared to what?

you are looking for a 100k condo but wasting so much energy over analyzing ... at the end of the day it's only 25 to 30k investment. Do more talk less. Peace!