facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 28, 2015, 10:03 AM
Banned

Default Is Cricinfo maintained by Indians ?

There's way too many useless things that I can see today :

Ravikiran: I took this photo at a small village on the banks of the Gangavalli River in Karnataka, India. These stumps were left in place from the previous day, and cows were grazing on the outfield. The coconut trees and greenery provided a picturesque backdrop, though I suspect they didn't do a great job as a sight-screen.

Amader prottekta gramey aro bhalo maathey gramer chelera kheley!

Deepan Palguna: Team Peace, a bunch of engineers from Chennai, could not pass up an opportunity to play cricket when driving along the Big Sur coast of California. Instead of "rough" on the pitch, there was a rock that caused a few balls and a pair of sandals to get swallowed up by the Pacific Ocean.

Ami ar amar friendsra milla beachey khelsi onek, amago chobi ki pathaiya dimu ?

Faraz Jafri: A picture of me clicked by my younger brother, Ali Jafri, from a mobile camera, during a routine fielding drill on our house's lawn in Lahore. This shot depicts effort and commitment and, according to a friend of mine, such commitment should be declared forbidden.

Amar bhai tin tala thaika laaf diya catch dhorsey. Or beparey to kisu lekhli na ?