facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 28, 2014, 11:20 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default Humanity or Culture of impunity ???

We are concerned about our team's recent performance, we suggest so many different options for its improvement. But alas if BCB don't have minimum dignity, honesty, authority how will our team become successful ?

If powerful connection could help reduce a Ten years punishment for a clear corruption to 18 months wonder what sorts of respect BCB get from players, support staffs??!!

“Shah was given a standing ovation by the match referee, scorers, umpires, players and officials of Indira Road Krira Chakra and BKSP in the semi-final.”

When I read the above in Cricinfo I just wonder as a nation where we are going....

Sting operation video

A person with such a clear evidence of corruption getting such honor not only from BCB but also from his colleagues and associates !! WHY they did that ?

This news gives me unthinkable mental sufferings but may be I am a bit uncultured too barbaric sub-human-being !!!

This Nadir Shah not only wanted to sell himself he clearly dishonor our Country by his comment regarding BCB, doesn't BCB board members understand that ??!!!

Full cricinfo reprot

Old September 29, 2014, 08:27 AM
Cricket Guru

Someone posted that he's from an elite family, money talks I guess $$$
Old September 29, 2014, 09:26 AM
Cricket Guru

He is the younger brother of Jahangir Shah, a well known cricketer from 70's, and cousin of Najim Shiraji, another former Bangladeshi cricketer and former BCB director. His family made good contributions to Bangladesh cricket but this guy dragged his family name through muds.

This incident goes to show how well accepted corruption is in our culture. If nothing else, at least BCB should have cared about its public image and should have left this crook in USA (to find a Walmart job or whatever).
Old September 29, 2014, 09:54 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

He gets a Standing ovation? WOW. Way to encourage corruption.
Old September 29, 2014, 09:56 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Porterfield,Mushy,Rogers

Nothing I hate more than cheats and seeing this guy and ashraful being given reduced sentences sickens me beyond belief.

I've noticed during my time on forums that some people have a form of Stockholm syndrome. Willing to forget or even protest against bans for
Fixers in some desperate attempt to convince themselves their heroes are saintly

the BCB are supposed to send a stern message, if anything they're encouraging corruption and dishonesty
Old September 29, 2014, 10:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
That's what we are. Failure as a nation.
Old September 30, 2014, 02:19 PM
Cricket Guru

BCB surprised as banned Nadir conducts match

Quote:
BCB President Nazmul Hasan expressed his wonder after watching that the umpires committee allowed Nadir to conduct the semi-final of the Dhaka First Division Cricket League T20, without any permission from the cricket oversight body.

‘I was surprised to see the report on Nadir Shah,’ said Nazmul after meeting of BCB directors. ‘ Actually the board didn’t take any decision to reduce Nadir Shah’s suspension. It was totally a miscommunication as we are yet to make any decision on his appeal against the ban.'

‘I obtained the permission from the BCB’s umpire committee to officiate the match although l I did not get any letter from the BCB about the withdrawal of my suspension,’ Nadir Shah told reporters.

Umpires committee member secretary Sailab Hossain Tutul held the chairman Nazmul Karim Tenku responsible for the farce.

‘Our chairman [Nazmul] told me to give the permission to Nadir Shah to conduct the match,’ said Tutul.

Nazmul was not available for comments.
The Umpires Committee should be fired. How do you expect this bunch of thugs to conduct the sport properly?!
Old October 3, 2014, 10:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Why are you guys so surprised? Doesn't the whole nation show respect to our prime ministers, ministers and MPs? Why this double standard?
Old October 3, 2014, 11:35 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by betaar
Why are you guys so surprised? Doesn't the whole nation show respect to our prime ministers, ministers and MPs? Why this double standard?
Hahaha..can't argue there brother.
Old October 3, 2014, 12:33 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by betaar
That's a good one, who's gonna try to prove this wrong!