View Single Post
Old March 21, 2006, 02:13 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by babubangla
Quote:
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
You should really fax few copies to Channel I. You'll feel better.
Takla is more likely to read it if you send more than one hardcopy.
The other day, Rakibul was sitting in the studio with handful of e-mail printouts ...... and quietly reading and smiling. He just said, I have a lot of e-mails from America and Europe. I am quite sure most of those were about Hamid and Gong. They know how we feel, but they just believe we are just the few, just the exception.
On the other hand.... it may just have been done in a pure BD style. Most possibly... someone had downloaded the mails and printed some selected emails and handed over to the commentary group. In that case... the smart guy doing the printjob will probably pick only the emails that praise the commentary and completey ignore the complain emails.

Just like the nearest hands of BD politicians hide all the negative remarks of the public and convey only the positive ones to the top leaders!

In any case... since Channel-I has been ignoring these responses from the fans worldwide.... it is a complete hopeless situation! It could be expected from BTV... but I never really expected this from Channel-I