View Single Post
Old April 26, 2017, 07:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

@Brockley

I'm a born and bred Aussie but the reason I say what I say is because the Aussie people are perpetually hit with propaganda without realizing it. Not only that but it's funny when I studied history in high school it was so biased in terms of Aussies and British being painted as saints. Not only that but it was sad that me being muslim that I didn't even know that the The Ottoman Empire was a Muslim Caliphate. It was only doing research in my spare time where I discovered these things.

And then it hit me that it was as if history in high school did not want me to know the things that I know now. In this day and age people think of a Muslim Caliphate as evil and backward but the fact of the matter is that the world basically had a Muslim Caliphate for the last 1300 years and the Ottoman Empire was one of the powerful in history.

Muslim Caliphates have throughout history liberated persecuted Jews and Christians e.g from the Byzantine Empire. There is even testimonies from Jewish scholars at that time saying they had so much freedom under Muslim rule to the point where they thought they had more rights than the Muslim themselves. For more of this I urge you to read Adnan Rashid's book called "Islam's War on Terror"

So when people speak about radicalisation and terrorism etc. all of this is an offshoot of the disbanding of the Ottoman Empire. Because the Muslim world being in such disarray with no Caliphate is such a modern phenomena. Couple this with how The West have killed innocents in the Middle East this is how terrorism and radicalisation increases.

This is not a problem in the religion Islam rather its purely political and the day The West acknowledges that instead of blaming the religion Islam instead is the day we are one step closer to the solution.