View Single Post
Old June 25, 2011, 10:52 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Default Rise up for Glory!

This seems a suppression to me! And outcome of suppression is always loud. I don't mind being suppressed. I agree with Tiger's eye on the following: we have to earn it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
ato bosor tho fao cricket paisi. ekhon earn kortey hobay.
Market creation, both in terms of quality and quantity is not sole responsibility of players and BCB. We all have something to contribute. Lets just not get disheartened by this. Lets take it as a motivational factor to grow. Trust me, we can contribute. All our words will be heard, if we make proper platform for us. Writing on a forum would not do much. By stating that, I am not suggesting another 'Doura Bagh Ailo' type platform. I am suggesting a constructive platform where we can work for the development of cricket in Bangladesh. Yes of course, in affiliation with BCB.

I believe, by 2020, we will make them reschedule their fixtures. Market will demand for Bangladesh to play more. For both, qualitative and quantitative reasons! I propose a thread, where we talk constructive, where we really plan something big. We develop ideas to develop cricket and we implement that. It has to be a bottom up approach. We all complain about BCB, why don't we create successful models (since we are cricket enthusiast) which BCB can adopt in their development program. Why don't we form advocacy group to help build negotiation skill? Why complaining all the time? Why following everything, that 'shada chamras' recommend us! We are good enough to understand our betterment. Trust me, Bangladesh will be heard, one day. The time we spend 'galifying' BCB over here, we should utilize it to do something impactful. We have around 3800 members. Lets just not stay as a community in internet, lets do community work! Things will start changing, seriously!

P.S. the reason, I'm writing this because I feel insulted by the article above. I just can't accept the suppression in everything: politically, economically even in sports. We need to rise up for glory. And it is only possible, if a collective effort from everyone is in place. Regards.